Two days back, the South Korean tech giant Samsung officially announced the One UI Watch Beta program for the Galaxy Watch 4 series. According to the announcement, the One UI Watch Beta program will be available in China, Europe, India, and the United States users. Users of the Galaxy Watch 4 in the United States are the first to be able to register for the One UI Watch Beta update.
Also, the US Watch 4 users should keep in mind that this beta update is now only available for Bluetooth models. The Galaxy Watch 4’s initial beta program is expected to provide some upgrades to Samsung’s Wear OS skin, One UI Watch. Samsung had previously stated that the beta would begin rolling out on June 2, but sign-ups are already open in the United States.
The new software will “preview new features and UX for the newest Wear operating system,” according to Samsung. This means that the Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 4 Classic will receive design updates and new features. To participate in the beta program, you must have the Samsung Members app loaded on your smartphone.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
The One UI Watch Beta banner will appear on the home screen after you install the Samsung Members app and enter it into your Samsung account. You can enter the program by clicking on it and accepting the terms and conditions. You can download and install the One UI Watch Beta update on your Galaxy Watch 4 once you’ve completed the registration process.
To install the beta software, go to Settings » Software update» Download and install.
For the time being, though, this initiative is exclusively available to Samsung smartphone owners. Non-Samsung smartphone users like Xiaomi, Realme, OPPO, and other devices users will be unable to participate in the One UI Watch Beta program.
It’s important to note that withdrawing from the beta program can take up to two days, and you won’t be able to access it once you’ve done so.
Samsung One UI 5.0 key Features Based On Android 13
As we know the market is hot for Android 13. Google recently announced some new Android 13 features at Google I/O 2022. Google said that Android 13 is primarily focused on bringing updates for privacy and security, and personalization of the device.
According to the information, the OnePlus 10 Pro is eligible for the Android 13 Developer Preview Program. Similarly, Xiaomi 12, Xiaomi 12 Pro, and Xiaomi Pad 5, Realme GT 2 Pro, Oppo Find X5 Pro, OPPO Find N, Vivo X80 Pro, Nokia X20 are entitled to receive the notification. The list includes only flagship smartphones. This means that the given device is eligible for Android 13.
Let us come to our issue which discusses One UI 5.0, Samsung’s next major Android OS upgrade. Samsung will release a new version of One UI along with its other Android OS upgrades. It will be called One UI 5.0. But this does not mean that Samsung will stop updating the current One UI 4.1 in 2022. Samsung has made it clear that it will continue to update to One UI 4.1.
From this it is clear that if Samsung devices are eligible for OneUI 5.0 and they are yet to support One UI 4. 0 updates are not received, then it may take more time for new updates because Samsung will move forward with it in a certain series.
Features of Samsung’s One UI 5.0 ( One UI 5.0 Key Features)
- Google Wallet-As we know- Google Wallet is a mobile payment system that acts as a virtual wallet, allowing users to make payments and transfer money directly from their phones. With Android 13, Google added some new features to the “digital wallet” with support for digital tickets. Airline passes, vaccination certificates, passports, and more.
- Emergency SOS- Google introduced Emergency SOS to help emergency workers easily locate the user after sending the SOS alert. You can choose who to call, such as emergency services or contacts.
- MIDI 2.0- MIDI 2.0 is bi-directional and changes MIDI from a monologue to a dialogue. Connect a MIDI keyboard to Android to play a synthesizer or drive music apps. Connect alternative MIDI controllers to Android. Drive external MIDI synths from Android.
- Photo Picker- Android 13 includes support for a new photo picker tool. This tool provides a safe, built-in way for users to select media files without being compelled to grant your app access to their entire media library.
- New media control- In android 13, Google has redesigned media controls. They’re in their last place between the quick setting and notification, but their widget is larger now. The track you are listening to can be able to fit its title and description can be fit inside.
- Bluetooth LE Audio- Bluetooth’ Low Energy’ Audio is the new standard for low power audio transmission over Bluetooth. It’s separate from Bluetooth 5 and 5.1. It was introduced by Bluetooth SIG at CES last year as part of the Bluetooth 5.2 specification. Before version 5.2, Bluetooth LE was strictly used for data transfer and didn’t allow audio transmission.
- Early Earthquake alert- The Android 13 privacy and security features use the smartphone’s accelerometer to gauge if an earthquake is happening and then share the information in nearby regions before the shaking can reach them.
- Private Messaging (end-to-end encrypted) RCS- With end-to-end encryption, no one, including Google and third parties, can read eligible messages as they travel between your phone and the phone you message. The unreadable text can only decode with a secret key. A secret key is a number created on your device and the device you message.
Join TheDNS’s Telegram group and receive instant news and updates for smartphones, gaming, and devices/applications. You can connect with us on Google News and on the Facebook page, you can also follow us on YouTube and Twitter.
These Samsung devices have received One UI 4.1 update, Check your device here
Samsung is unequaled in the world of Android smartphones and tablets when it comes to software updates, although many manufacturers are still struggling to get Android 12 out to their customers, the South Korean tech giant Samsung is already spreading the latest One UI 4.1 widely. So now let’s take a quick review of One UI 4.1.
A quick summary of Samsung One UI 4.1:
The One UI 4.1, which debuted on the Samsung Galaxy S22, Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus, and Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, is still based on Android 12 and represents a refinement and enrichment of the already comprehensive One UI 4.0.
The new update is already quite widespread a few weeks after the formal debut of the new flagships: the latest foldable Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G and Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G were the first to receive it, followed by the entire Samsung Galaxy S21 series.
Following that, it was the turn of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series, and several more models were added to the list yesterday, as detailed below:
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
- the whole Samsung Galaxy S20 series
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy Note 10. (again the flagship series of three generations ago)
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
Before going into the details of new updates, we remind you that, in general, the One UI 4.1 includes the enhanced integration of Google Duo in the system, with the possibility of sharing the screen of some apps during video calls (such as Gallery and Samsung Notes), the Expert Raw app, improvements for Object Eraser, for sharing photos (also with Quick Share) and for various apps (such as Gallery, SmartThings, Smart Switch, Samsung Health ), the arrival of Grammarly all internal keyboard (English only), the ability to customize the size of the virtual RAM, new actions for Bixby Routines and much more. The fix for the GOS issue is not missing, for which Samsung has recently apologized.
These Samsung devices have received One UI 4.0 update:
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Tab S7 FE, Tab S6, Tab S6 Lite receiving One UI 4.1 update:
The One UI 4.1 significant upgrade based on the Android 12 operating system has already been released for the devices stated above, and the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE, Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, and Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite are started receiving the same update.
Starting with the smartphone, the rest of the Note 10 series has begun to receive the upgrade in question, and now the 5G model of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is also being reported. The rollout has already begun in Europe, particularly in Switzerland, and the March 2022 security patches are included in firmware version N976BXXU7HVC6, which we detailed in this article.
Starting from the smartphone the rest of the Note 10 series has already begun to receive the update and now there are also reports for the 5G variant of Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. The rollout has already started in Europe, in particular in Switzerland, and in the firmware version N976BXXU7HVC6, the security patches of March 2022 are also included, which we had presented in detail in this article.
Moving on to the three tablets, for all three many rumors have said that the devices will soon get the Android 12 major update with One UI 4.1 operating version. In the case of Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 and Tab S6 Lite, One UI 4.0 was expressly mentioned; the same speech had been made a few days earlier for Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE in the absence of confirmations on version 4.1. Now all three models can count on the latest release:
1. The stable One UI 4.1 for Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is available in Europe starting from Germany (DBT) and the T865XXU5DVC3 build is for the 4G variant and includes the security patches of February 2022.
2. The stable One UI 4.1 for Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite is available in Europe starting from France and the P615XXU4EVC5 build is for the 4G variant (SM-P615) and includes the security patches of March 2022.
3. The stable One UI 4.1 for Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE is available with the build T736BXXU1BVC2, specific for the global 5G variant (SM-T736B) and including the security patches of February 2022.
How to update Samsung devices:
If you have any of these models, you can check for the update via the following path: “ Settings> Software updates> Download and install “.
These Samsung devices are getting a New update One UI 4.1 with March 2022 security patch
And as we know that the Galaxy S22 series comes pre-equipped with this new One UI version, all Samsung flagships that have upgraded to Android 12 are eager to adopt it.
Since the Galaxy S22 series received the March 2022 security patch last month, others are still waiting for the latest Android patch. Although older Galaxy flagship devices will definitely get a new security update this month, it is almost certain that it will bring One UI 4.1 along.
As per the official report, different models of Galaxy smartphones will receive the March 2022 security update this month. Therefore, most of those models can also get One UI version 4.1 which includes new features and improvements over One UI 4.0
These Galaxy devices will get update:-
- Galaxy S Series: Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10 Lite, Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 5G, Galaxy S20+, Galaxy S20+ 5G, Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S20 FE, Galaxy S20 FE 5G, Galaxy S21 5G, Galaxy S21+ 5G, Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S21 FE 5G
- Galaxy Note Series: Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10 5G, Galaxy Note 10+, Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Galaxy Note 10 Lite, Galaxy Note 20, Galaxy Note 20 5G, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy Z Series: Galaxy Fold, Galaxy Fold 5G, Galaxy Z Fold2, Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G, Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G
- [Update June 26] Google Play Store download links may be found here
- Huawei Petal Clip has been updated to the new build 220.127.116.114 [Download Link]
- Carrier-locked Galaxy S20 Series are getting June 2022 security patch update in the US
- “Cyberpunk 2077” welcomes FSR 2.0 Mod: replaces DLSS, adapts to more graphics cards, and doubles the number of measured game frames
- June 2022 Security is rolling out for the Huawei Mate Xs
- Download Link: Google Play Store has been updated to the build 31.1.14 [APK]
- Huawei Petal Maps gets a 18.104.22.1683(002) update, Check the features and download link
- Huawei Nova 10 Series hands-on images, Official Poster, Specifications, and more
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro June 2022 Security now entered the European market
- OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 1 Available for OnePlus 9RT- Download
Apps13 hours ago
[Update June 26] Google Play Store download links may be found here
Apps1 week ago
[Update June 18] Huawei Health Tracker: Download Links
Apps1 week ago
[Update 30.9.31] Download the latest Google Play Store Version 31.0.39
Apps1 week ago
Download Huawei Petal Maps latest build 22.214.171.1240(002) [Changelog]
News1 week ago
These colors may be available on the Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 and Watch 5 Pro
Huawei1 week ago
Huawei Smart Screen SE (TV) Equipped with HarmonyOS 2
EMUI 121 week ago
June 2022 EMUI 12 Security update rolling out for Huawei P40 Series
Microsoft1 week ago
Microsoft stores music albums in glass for 1,000 years