Samsung is making it easier for users to fix their devices by expanding its DIY repair program. In a recent announcement, Samsung shared that over a dozen new devices will be included in the Self-Repair program. Among them are the Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Galaxy Z Flip 5, marking the introduction of DIY repair options for Samsung’s foldable phones.
The Self-Repair program will provide users with access to parts and guides for fixing their devices at home. Samsung [Samsung Newsroom Post] is taking a step towards empowering users to take control of their device maintenance, offering support for popular devices like the Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Galaxy Z Flip 5 in this latest expansion.
Until now, Samsung mainly provided DIY repair options for its regular smartphones, tablets, and laptops. However, when it came to the more intricate foldable models like the Galaxy Fold and Flip, the company limited users to professional repair services due to the complexity of these devices.
Now, in a noteworthy move, Samsung is expanding its DIY repair support to include its foldable models, starting with the Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Galaxy Z Flip 5. This means users will soon have the option to tackle repairs at home, marking a shift in Samsung’s approach to empower users in maintaining and fixing their foldable devices.
This development follows Google’s recent introduction of DIY repair options for its Pixel Fold, though it’s worth noting that repair parts for the Pixel Fold can be relatively expensive, such as the inner screen alone costing $900. As Samsung joins the DIY repair trend for foldables, it’ll be interesting to see how this impacts the accessibility and affordability of maintaining these innovative devices.
The full list of new Self-Repair options for Galaxy devices includes:
- Galaxy Z Fold 5
- Galaxy Z Flip 5
- Galaxy S23
- Galaxy S23+
- Galaxy S23 Ultra
- Galaxy S23 FE
- Galaxy A05s
- Galaxy Tab S9
- Galaxy Tab S9+
- Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra
- Galaxy Tab S9 FE
- Galaxy Tab S9+ FE
- Galaxy Tab A9
- Galaxy Tab A9+
- Galaxy Book 2 Pro (15-inch)
- Galaxy Book 2 Pro 360 (15-inch)
Samsung is making its Self-Repair program available to more people around the world. The program is spreading to South Korea and over 30 European countries, including places like Denmark, Greece, Hungary, and Portugal. However, it’s important to note that, as of now, these new devices are not yet supported in the United States, and parts are not available from Samsung’s retail partner, iFixit.
Huawei Quick App Center gets the latest version 188.8.131.52 [APK]
Huawei has recently revamped its pre-installed applications, including Huawei Health, Huawei Assistant, and AppGallery. The latest update introduces the Huawei Quick App Center, marking a significant change. This update reflects Huawei’s commitment to enhancing user experience and providing streamlined access to applications.
The latest update for the Quick App Center app comes with version number 184.108.40.206 and the installation size is 74.01 MB. With this new update, the company has fixed some known issue bugs. For a better app experience, you should install this latest build on your Huawei devices, below you can check the download link.
|Huawei Quick App Center V220.127.116.11 APK
HUAWEI QUICK APP CENTER:-
As per the official introduction, the Huawei Quick app Center allows users to use and manage apps without installation. Also, this application provides the feature to create the app shortcut on your device’s Home Screen. The best part of the Quick app is that it takes up very little space on your device and it has been updated automatically to increase your work experience.
HarmonyOS NEXT Lands in 2024: Huawei CEO Sets Big Goals
Huawei’s big boss just hinted at exciting new things for their software in 2024! Expect fresh products built on their latest HarmonyOS NEXT system.
During the Fan Club (Pollen) Annual Conference 2023, Yu Chengdong announced that Huawei plans to reveal several advanced products next year. He also predicted the launch of HarmonyOS NEXT products and improved native application experiences in 2024.
The CEO didn’t share when exactly the new software and native applications would be released, but we can anticipate the official reveal to happen in early 2024.
Huawei needs to make HarmonyOS fully independent and essential without relying on Android libraries soon. Hopefully, the company will speed up its efforts in the coming days.
Many app developers, such as Alipay, McDonald’s, HiPaint, Bank of Communications, and others, have joined native app development for HarmonyOS. The goal is to create a strong app ecosystem independent of Android and iOS.
Huawei is set to offer HarmonyOS-based courses, with approval for 55 projects and over 10 universities planning to launch these courses soon.
Huawei plans to introduce apps in more than 18 categories, focusing on digital and financial sectors. According to Yu Chengdong, these native HarmonyOS applications aim to be smoother, smarter, safer, and more comprehensive compared to iOS and Android.
Exciting Launch Ahead: MatePad Pro 13.2 Takes Center Stage on December 12
Huawei Saudi Arabia has sparked intrigue with a cryptic message posted on their official channels, hinting at an exciting launch event scheduled for December 12th, 2023. The message, “Beauty on full display. A vast canvas with a broader realm for your creative endeavors. Stay tuned this December 12, 2023 for the official unveil!”, paints a vivid picture of a product designed to empower artistic expression and exploration.
While the message itself offers tantalizing clues, it remains shrouded in mystery. The mention of “beauty” and a “vast canvas” suggests a product with a focus on visual aesthetics and potentially a large display. The reference to a “broader realm for creative endeavors” further fuels speculation, hinting at a device that could revolutionize how we capture, create, and consume content.
However, the vagueness of the message leaves room for endless possibilities. Could Huawei be launching a new smartphone with a revolutionary camera and display technology? Or perhaps a tablet designed for artists and designers? Maybe they’ll even unveil an entirely new product category altogether, redefining what we thought possible in the tech world.
With December 12th still weeks away, Huawei Saudi Arabia has successfully piqued our curiosity and ignited our imaginations. The anticipation for the event continues to build as online communities dissect the cryptic message, each individual weaving their own narrative around the potential star of the show.
One thing is certain: Huawei’s “Beauty on full display” campaign has effectively captured our attention and set the stage for a truly groundbreaking launch. On December 12th, the veil will finally be lifted, revealing the true nature of this enigmatic product and its potential to redefine creative expression. Stay tuned, as we eagerly await the official unveil and prepare to witness the next chapter in Huawei’s innovative journey.
Beauty on full display. A vast canvas with a broader realm for your creative endeavors. Stay tuned this December 12, 2023 for the official unveil!#CreationOfBeauty #HUAWEIMatePadPro pic.twitter.com/9HuMyHLIYX
— Huawei Arabia (@HuaweiArabia) December 6, 2023
Expected Features of Huawei’s “Beauty on Full Display” Device
Based on the teaser message from Huawei Saudi Arabia, here are some potential features we might see in the upcoming December 12th launch:
- Large display size: The mention of a “vast canvas” suggests a large display, likely exceeding 6 inches. This could be ideal for consuming media, creating art, and multitasking.
- High resolution and color accuracy: “Beauty on full display” implies a display with exceptional visual quality, featuring high resolution and accurate color reproduction.
- High refresh rate: A smooth and responsive display could be expected, with a refresh rate exceeding 90Hz, making it ideal for gaming and content creation.
- Unique display technology: Huawei may introduce a new display technology with innovative features, such as a foldable panel or an under-display camera.
- High-resolution camera sensor: To capture stunning photos and videos, a high-resolution camera sensor is likely, potentially exceeding 50MP.
- Advanced camera system: The device could feature multiple lenses, including telephoto and ultrawide options, offering versatile shooting capabilities.
- Computational photography enhancements: Huawei is known for its innovative camera software, and we may see further advancements in features like AI-powered scene detection and portrait mode.
- Enhanced video capabilities: The device might offer features like 8K video recording and cinematic stabilization for professional-looking content creation.
- Dedicated creative software suite: Pre-installed software or partnerships with popular apps could provide users with diverse tools for editing photos, videos, and other creative outputs.
- Stylus support: A pressure-sensitive stylus might be offered, enabling precise control for drawing, sketching, and digital note-taking.
- Integration with cloud services: Seamless integration with cloud storage and editing platforms could allow users to easily access and collaborate on their creative projects.
Other Potential Features:
- High-performance processor: A powerful processor is essential for handling demanding creative tasks and ensuring smooth performance.
- Large battery capacity: To support extensive content creation and immersive entertainment, a large battery is likely, potentially exceeding 5000mAh.
- Fast charging technology: Rapid charging capabilities will be crucial for quickly replenishing the battery and minimizing downtime.
- 5G connectivity: Advanced connectivity will be essential for seamless online collaboration and sharing of creative content.
It’s important to remember that these are just educated guesses based on the limited information available. The actual features may differ from these expectations, and we’ll have to wait until December 12th to see the true nature of Huawei’s “Beauty on full display” device.
- Download HUAWEI AI Touch 18.104.22.1681 [Latest Version]
- Huawei Watch GT 4 Upgrade: Not Everyone’s Excited
- Huawei Health receives the new update 22.214.171.1242-wearBeta with new improvements
- Samsung Expands DIY Repair Program to Include Galaxy S23, Z Fold 5, Flip 5, and More
- Samsung Health App receives the December 2023 update 6.26.0.063 [Wear OS]
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Receives First Security Update with Wear OS 4
- Huawei Health receives the new update 126.96.36.1990 with new improvements
- TicWatch Pro 3 finally gets Wear OS 3.5 upgrade
- Google Play Update: Remote App Removal GPStore now allows you to remotely uninstall apps
- Huawei Quick App Center gets the latest version 188.8.131.52 [APK]