As we know Apple Clips is a mobile video editing software application created by Apple Inc. It was released onto the iOS App Store on April 6, 2017, for free. It is only available on 64-bit devices running iOS 13.0 or later. Apple describes it as an app for “making and sharing fun videos with text, effects, graphics, and more.”
So Apple today updated its Clips video creation application to version 3.1, introducing support for LiDAR scanners on the iPhone 12 Pro and the 2020 and 2021 iPad Pro models.
With the new AR space function, users can scan a room and then use immersive visual effects to change their space. These effects match the outline of the room.
With the AR space function in Clips 3.1, users can easily scan a room, see the effect of real-time preview, and bring dynamic lighting, falling objects, and immersive scenes to life. Using the rear camera on a supported iPhone or iPad, users will see effects appearing on walls, floors, surfaces, furniture, and objects.
There are seven AR space effects:
- Prism. The rainbow light strip scans the walls, floors, and objects in the room.
- Confetti. Celebratory confetti fell and piled up on the surface.
- disco. The shining lights reflect on the disco ball hanging from the ceiling of the space.
- Dance floor. Colorful light bricks dance on the floor.
- Shining light. Golden glitter emoji and white glitter fill the entire space.
- Stardust. The magical starlight trail surrounds and follows the people in the video.
- Heart-shaped. The floating heart-shaped balloon bubbled up in the space.
Clips have all of Apple’s most advanced AR tools, which can recognize people in videos and project AR space effects in front of and behind the people.
AR space can be enhanced with animated stickers, text labels, and emoji overlays, and the resulting videos can be recorded in various aspect ratios and transmitted to social media sites.
Apple said that in the future, Clips will be updated once a month, with new filters, dynamic titles, text, stickers, and posters “related to seasonal events and cultural trends”. With the release of version 3.1, users can choose to join Notifications to get reminders when there is new content.
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.