1. Audio connection center (need to be used with Smart Life App 220.127.116.116 and above, not supported by iOS at the moment)
2. HarmonyOS HyperTerminal (functional background configuration in batches is expected to be completed by the end of November; headset firmware versions below 162 will affect the experience of the HyperTerminal)
The Parag Club announcement suggests that this firmware update is expected to be pushed out on December 5th, and the HarmonyOS Hyper Terminal background configuration is expected to be completed by the end of November.
If the phone does not update the configuration automatically and the headset is not displayed, the user can first manually update the cloud configuration: phone settings> applications and services> application management> four dots in the upper right corner> display Select System Programs and find Audio Product Manager > Storage > Delete Data, turn off and on Bluetooth and reconnect the headset.
Smart Life App Upgrade
1. Open the Smart Life App and enter the main interface of Smart Life.
2. Make sure that the headset phone/tablet is connected, select the corresponding headset card, and enter the main interface of the headset device.
3. Click Firmware Update to enter the check update interface.