As we all know, Huawei has offered its users its own pre-installed application and has disabled all Google Play Store services. The company has developed its own AppGallery program, which functions similarly to the Google Play Store and contains a variety of games, messaging apps, music apps, and other applications.
Huawei has launched the Petal Search application, which is a search platform that offers you with APKs of popular apps that aren’t yet available on the AppGallery, in the month of June 2020.
Let’s come to the update section, the company has begun rolling out a new update for the Huawei Petal Search app, which has a version number of 184.108.40.2060 (beta) and package size of 36.70MB. The most recent update fixes a few flaws that had appeared in the program. You can see the changelog as well as a download link below.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
- Huawei Petal Search
- 220.127.116.110 (beta)
HUAWEI PETAL SEARCH 18.104.22.1680 CHANGELOG:
- Fixes Bug.
Download the Huawei Petal Search via the AppGallery.
HUAWEI PETAL SEARCH FEATURES:
- App recommendations and searches
- Daily weather forecasts and top news
- Live sports scores and schedules
- Video, image, and music searches
- Financial news and stock market updates
- Security protection.
HOW TO FIND APPS MORE EASILY:
- Pinch the home screen inwards with two fingers
- Tap Widgets
- Swipe left to scroll through the available widgets. You can find Petal Search
- Tap and hold on to the widget you wish to use (Petal Search bar)
- Position it on the home screen and then lift your finger to place it
- Tap the Home Key.