A new day, new news and a piece of new good news for the Huawei smartphone users, the Chinese tech giant Huawei has started kicking off the first build of HarmonyOS 2.0 closed beta to the Huawei Mate 20 series.
Right now, the closed beta available for Chinese models but we expect that the company is working some great related to the same for global variants as well.
The beta rollout is a sign of HarmonyOS 2.0 stable OS that has been available for Huawei Mate 20 series users and the interested users can participate in this for enjoying all features of this latest OS. Although for using the features you must need to join it, the new build comes in your device which is 188.8.131.52.
HarmonyOS 2.0 closed beta information for Huawei Mate 20 series:
- HarmonyOS version – 184.108.40.206
Device and model:
- Huawei Mate 20 (HMA-AL00/HMA-TL00)
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro (LYA-AL00/LYA-AL10/LYA-TL00)
- Huawei Mate 20 RS (LYA-AL00P)
- Huawei Mate 20 X 4G (EVR-AL00/EVR-TL00)
- Huawei Mate X 4G device will soon get the HarmonyOS closed beta.
- Until we reach a stable update, these devices will continue to receive beta updates.
Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 RS, and Mate 20 X 4G changelog of first HarmonyOS 2.0 closed beta:
HarmonyOS is a new-paradigm smart operating system that’s designed to ease and enrich your life, facilitating seamless coordination between your devices, while bolstering privacy and security across the board. It’s versatile, all-scenario intelligence built to excel wherever life takes you!
SPARKLING NEW INTERACTIONS:
HarmonyOS Home Screen:
- Swiping up on an app icon generates a service widget, which can be resized, dragged to a new location, or added to your custom home screen.
- Swiping down from the upper-right edge of the screen takes you to Control Center. Device control access has been added to the shortcut switches panel so that you can control all of your devices with the same ease as navigating on your phone.
- Swiping up from the lower left or lower right corner on the screen takes you to the Service Center, where all of your collected service widgets are stored, offering direct access to desired services.
- Adds support for app categorization and management. Pressing down on a standard folder displays a large folder, which offers direct access to desired apps.
- Adds support for step-free font-weight adjustments and anytime font size adjustments.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
- Cross-device file transfers have been simplified, with no data cable required. Your phone can simply serve as a USB flash drive for your Huawei computer.
- Huawei Share file transfer speeds have been boosted, for fast and secure file sharing between Huawei computers, mobile phones, and tablets.
- Offers nimble, intelligent operations on household appliances, such as quickly accessing the phone’s network from the smart devices, controlling screenless devices from your phone screen, installation-free apps, and direct service access, which can be accessed by tapping your phone against the desired household appliance, or bringing your phone into close proximity to the appliance.
- All operations, including touches and swipes, are smoother and more natural, with images and videos loading more quickly as well.
- Supports task status saving in frequently-used apps, meaning that even after you’ve switched to another app, you can pick up a previous task right from where you had left off.
- The App Guard mode is enabled by default, to ensure that all apps subject to rigorous scans for malicious behavior, security vulnerabilities, privacy risks, and other related behaviors, while being installed. This prevents risky apps from being installed while helping safeguard the secure running environment of the entire system.
- Adds a mobile phone-computer collaborative authentication feature, which allows you to unlock your phone by entering the phone’s screen unlock password on your Huawei computer when your phone and computer are connected via Multi-Screen Collaboration.
Privacy and Security Compliance Certifications:
- The TEE OS security kernel has obtained the CC EAL5+ certification, indicating the highest security level for a global commercial operating system kernel,
- The HarmonyOS operating system has obtained the CCEAL4+ security certification, China’s highest security designation.
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.