OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro smartphone users have started receiving the Android 11 stable update. After lots of testing both smartphone owners finally reached this version.
The Chinese tech OnePlus has tested the OxygenOS 11 features in the last year to its compatible smartphone while the OnePlus Nord line-up smartphone OnePlus Nord first device has got this update in March 2021.
A day ago, the T-Mobile variants OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro smartphone users in the US got the Android 11 update but this update has pushed in batches so it will take a time to reach the US users of both smartphone.
Moreover, that’s a piece of very huge news for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro smartphone users while the one more surprise that comes with this stable update which is the March 2021 security patch.
The Android 11 is Google’s latest version that brought so many unique features for the users as well as its tie-up with OnePlus latest operating system OxygenOS 11 which also provides a next-generation experience to its users. Below you can check more details about the update.
OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro FIRMWARE INFORMATION:
OnePlus has started rolling out the Android 11 stable update along with the March 2021 security patch. This update comes with version number OxygenOS 18.104.22.168. Keep in your mind the update has pushed via OTA and today it will arrive for the selected number of users and soon it will reach all users.
OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro new update features:
OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro smartphone owners are now able to access all features that bring the Android 11/OxygenOS 11. According to the updated information, the users have received the AOD (Always-On-Display). new camera version, Dark mode option, new gallery features and more.
Also, the company has increased both smartphone security levels through the new month security patch March 2021. Below you can take a look at the changelog for more details.
OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 update changelog:
- Update to OxygenOS 11 version
- Fresh new UI visual design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details
- Optimize the stability of some third-party applications and improve the experience
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.03
- Updated GMS package to 2021.01
- Since this is the upgrade of Android 11 version with many new features, the upgrade time may be longer. Please wait for the completion of the upgrade
- Updated the camera UI and optimized some of the function paths to offer more convenient operation
- Newly added HEVC codec to reduce video storage size seamlessly, capture and shoot more without compromising on quality
- Newly added access to a third-party app to share the picture by pressing and holding it in preview
- Newly added the quick access to recording mode by pressing and holding the shutter button and by sliding the button, you can easily zoom in or zoom out
- Newly added the playback display in Time-lapse mode to show the actual filming time
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data (To set: Settings > Customization > Clock on ambient display)
- Newly added Canvas feature that can automatically draw a wireframe picture based on a lock screen photo on your phone（Path: Settings – Customization – Wallpaper – Canvas – Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically）
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable
- Supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range (path: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise/Custom time range)
- Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches of Fnatic mode. You can now choose three ways of notifications: text-only, heads up and block, just for your immersive gaming experience
- Newly added quick reply feature in a small window for Instagram, WhatsApp and Telegram (Enable it by swiping down from upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode)
- Newly added mis-touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out
- Newly shelf interface design, the interface is clearer
- Added weather widget, animation effect smarter
- Supporting Story function, automatically form weekly videos with photos and video in storage
- Optimize the loading speed of the gallery, and the image preview is faster.
HOW TO UPDATE THE Android 11 OTA UPDATE?
- Software update
- Check for Updates Download!
- OnePlus 7
- OnePlus 7 Pro
- OxygenOS 126.96.36.199
- OxygenOS 11
- Android 11
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.