As we know that the OnePlus now going with the OxygenOS 11 and the company has sent this version with the Android 11 to its eligible device. At the starting of March, the OnePlus Nord smartphone users have got this major update after lots of testing.
OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series smartphones have also participated in this beta testing along with the OnePlus Nord smartphone. Recently, the Chinese tech giant OnePlus has provided the Android 11 stable version to the OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro smartphone users with its latest operating system OxygenOS 11.
Now the T-Mobile variant OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro smartphone owner are started receiving the Android 11 stable update with OxygenOS 11 in the US. Like that OxygenOS 11 features the T-Mobile variants OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro users have got all features which come out with Android 11 stable update.
OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro FIRMWARE INFORMATION:
According to the report, this update has to roll out in batches so it will take a little time to reach your device. On the other hand, the OnePlus 7T users have received this update with build number 126.96.36.199.HD63CB while the OnePlus 7 Pro version number replace with the 188.8.131.52.GM31CB.
OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro NEW FEATURES:
Both the smartphone users have received all feature which brought the Android 11 like Always-on Display, a simplified settings page, new system font with better readability, more customization options, new Zen Mode themes, and a lot more.
OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro Android 11 with OxygenOS 11 update changelog:
- Fresh new visual design and optimization of details provides a more comfortable experience.
- Brand new weather user interface supports dynamic switches between sunrise and sunset. Day and night are right in the palm of your hand.
- Optimizes the stability of some third-party apps and improves user experience.
- Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches to Fnatic mode. You can now choose three ways of notifications: text-only, heads up and block, just for your immersive gaming experience.
- Newly added quick reply feature in a small window for WhatsApp and INS. Enable this functionality by swiping down from the upper right or left corners of the screen in gaming mode.
- Newly added mis-touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click, and the notification bar will pop up.
- Added Always-on Ambient Display function, with custom Schedule/All day option included. (Go to: Settings > Display > Ambient Display)
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It changes according to your phone usage data. (Go to: Settings > Customization > Clock Style)
- Added 10 new clock styles. (Go to: Settings > Customization > Clock Style)
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode. Simply pull down the quick setting to enable.
- Supports automatic turn on feature and customized time range. (Go to: Settings > Display > Dark Mode > Turn on automatically > Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range)
- Added 5 new themes (ocean, space, grassland, and others) and more timing options.
- Included the Group feature in Zen Mode. Now you can invite your friends and enjoy Zen Mode together.
- Supporting Story function automatically creates weekly videos with photos and videos in storage.
- Optimizes the loading speed of the gallery, and the image preview is faster.
HOW TO UPDATE THE Android 11 stable update?
- Software update
- Check for Updates Download!
Note: Also you can install the update via OxygenUpdater.
SOFTWARE INFORMATION: (T-Mobile)
- OnePlus 7T
- OnePlus 7 Pro
- 184.108.40.206.GM31CB (7T)
- 220.127.116.11.HD63CB (7 Pro)
- Android 11
- OxygenOS 11