Previous month Google has rolled out the Android 12 first Developer Preview for Pixel devices and now Google has started releasing the second version of the Android 12. Google has released this second developer preview with the name of the “Android 12 Developer Preview 1.1” and it comes with lots of improvements while fixes some bugs.
The Android 12 Developer Preview 1.1 comes with major fixes and the highlight thing of this latest update is resolved the fingerprint reader issue. According to the report, the previous, Android 12 first Developer Preview has shown the problem to the fingerprint reader becoming unresponsive to the point where you had to use a passcode to unlock. Also, this update improves the unexpected reboots problem.
The Android 12 Developer Preview 1.1 rolling out with build number SPP1.210122.022 and it comes with March 2021 security patch update while the Pixel devices that have got the Android 11 stable update will receive this new version on March 08, 2021. Now down you can find the changelog of this latest version as well as you can find the download link.
Google’s Android 12 Developer Preview 1.1 changelog:
- Fixed an issue where on some devices, the device intermittently disconnected from Wi-Fi even when the Wi-Fi signal was strong.
- Fixed an issue where on some devices, the device displayed a “System UI keeps stopping” message if the user tried to take a screenshot by pressing Power + Volume Down from the Lock screen.
- Fixed an issue with partial wake locks that could cause excessive battery drain.
- Fixed an issue where a device’s fingerprint reader could become unresponsive when the device was suspended, requiring the user to unlock their device using another method.
- Fixed an issue where the Settings app could crash if the user tried to access app notification settings.
- Fixed an issue where the system UI could freeze after the user updated the device.
- Fixed an issue where the CellBroadcastReceiver app could not obtain the android. permission.BROADCAST_CLOSE_SYSTEM_DIALOGS permission, causing emergency alerts to crash.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some devices to reboot intermittently.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some devices to reboot after the user unlocked the device using their PIN.
Android 12 Developer Preview 1.1 update live through the OTA and it comes with a package size of around 5MB. You can easily update your device by going to the smartphone Setting option then you can select the Software Update section and install the latest version. Also, you can download this latest version through the download link which is mention below.
- Pixel 5: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4a (5G): Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4a: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4 XL: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 3a XL: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 3a: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 3 XL: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 3: Factory Image — OTA
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
Galaxy A11 smartphone getting last Android 12/One UI 4.1 major update
Samsung has begun to distribute the Android 12 major update to Galaxy A11 smartphone users. This is the final major update for Samsung’s Galaxy A11 smartphone, which is a lower-end device that debuted with the Android 10 operating system.
With firmware version A115FXXU3CVI3, the Galaxy A11 receives the Android 12-based One UI 4.1 update. It also includes the August 2022 security patch, which addresses a number of privacy and security flaws. The new software update is currently being rolled out in Sri Lanka, with other countries expected to follow suit in the coming days.
Galaxy A11 key features:
The Samsung Galaxy A11 has a 6.4-inch TFT LCD screen with a resolution of 1560 720, weighs 177 grams, supports dual SIM card functions, and has a fingerprint sensor on the back. In terms of specifications, the Samsung Galaxy A11 has an octa-core processor clocked at 1.8GHz, a built-in 4000mAh battery, supports 15W fast charging, 3GB of memory and 32GB of body storage, a USB-C and 3.5mm headphone jack, and Bluetooth 4.2 support. The Samsung Galaxy A11 has an 8MP front camera and a 13MP (f / 1.8) + 5MP (f / 2.4) + 2MP (f / 2.2) triple camera on the back.
Galaxy A11 gets more features with the Android 12/One UI 4.1:
The Android 12 update brings color palettes to the Galaxy A11. It can extract primary colors from phone wallpapers and apply them to various UI elements. Samsung has also improved widget styling and the UI design of the widget picker. Users can directly select the audio output when the screen is locked and add more widgets there. Dark Mode has been improved, and there are new charging animations. Brightness and volume sliders are now larger and easier to use.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
Samsung has improved all built-in apps on the Galaxy A11 with the Android 12 update. The camera app is now purer and gets a portrait mode for pets. Video recording starts as soon as the user touches the shutter button.
The Albums app now includes improved Stories, improved album categorization and arrangement, and the ability to edit or delete personal information (date, location, and time) from images. The Gallery app can even recreate old or blurry photos. The Album Photo Editor feature now saves edit history, allowing edits to be undone or redone without erasing the original file.
The Samsung keyboard now features Grammarly-supported language suggestions, quick access to emojis and GIFs, and clipboard protection. One UI Core 4.1 brings improvements to the share menu. You can now prioritize what you want to see in the share menu, navigate easily, and get tips to edit images before sharing.
The Calendar app has new widgets, the ability to quickly add events, and better search options. It’s also easier to share your calendar with others. Date and time selection is now easier and even deleted events can be recovered. The updated Samsung Internet web browser brings faster search suggestions, new home screen components, and the ability to launch in private mode.
The Device Maintenance section now displays more information at a glance. Include the overall status of the phone and diagnose problems with the phone. Samsung has also added more accessibility features, including customizable flash notifications, the ability to edit blur/transparency effects, and always-available floating buttons.
Other new features include resizable picture-in-picture mode, quick-access popup options, an enhanced Edge panel, and the ability to skip an alert once. Search has also been improved in the Messages, My Files, and Settings apps.
For the more latest news, you can follow us on!
2. Google News.
What’s new in Galaxy Z Fold 3 Android 12L (One UI 4.1.1) update? Let’s go!
The update has been rolled out for the Galaxy Z Fold 3. The new update is the Android 12L-based One UI 4.1.1 update for the Galaxy Z Fold 3 that comes with firmware version F926NKSU1DVH9. The new update has just been released in South Korea. And it will soon roll out in different countries. However, the new update does not include a security patch update, which we may get to see separately within 1-2 weeks.
What’s new in Galaxy Z Fold 3 Android 12L (One UI 4.1.1) update
The latest Android 12L update for the Galaxy Z Fold 3 brings the taskbar to the bottom of the screen, so you can switch between apps more easily. You can move apps to the taskbar or open apps in a floating window for easier multitasking. You can add an app by tapping on it, or you can pin it to the toolbar for easy access.
There are new ways to open apps in split-screen multitasking mode. Samsung added window handles to allow split-screen, full-screen, or full-screen modes. Makes it easy to open the app with a voting window. Samsung also added the ability to show app names in the Edge panel. With Flex Mode enabled, you can use half of the screen as a touchpad to control apps. It’s similar to how you use the touchpad on a laptop. The updated software lets you set a different call background for each contact.
The company has made it easy to take selfies with the rear camera. You can preview the camera’s viewfinder cover and the internal display simultaneously. You can use one half of the screen as a viewfinder and view captured images on the other half of the foldable screen.
Samsung Keyboard now offers emoji pairs and more emoji including kaomoji. You can choose which keys you want to see in the spacebar row. You can edit the wallpaper collection and experience smooth animations and transitions throughout the UI.
Galaxy Z Fold 3 has started receiving One UI 4.1.1 update based on Android 12
As we reported yesterday, for which devices Samsung is going to release One UI 4.1.1 update based on Android 12 today Samsung broke this news and revealed that Samsung has released Android 12L for its eligible foldable phones and tablets. The update has started rolling out.
The update has been rolled out for the Galaxy Tab S7 and Galaxy Tab S8 in the past week. Now, the update has been rolled out for the Galaxy Z Fold 3. Although it is not based on Android 12 but on Android 12L.
The new update is the Android 12L-based One UI 4.1.1 update for the Galaxy Z Fold 3 that comes with firmware version F926NKSU1DVH9. The new update has just been released in South Korea. And it will soon roll out in different countries. However, the new update does not include a security patch update, which we may get to see separately within 1-2 weeks.
If you’re a Galaxy Z Fold 3 user in South Korea, you can download and install the new update easily by navigating to Settings » Software update on your device and tapping Download and install.
- [Update November 19] Huawei Health Tracker: Download Links
- Huawei Petal Maps latest version 220.127.116.110(001) brings Hazard alerts, Lane guidance and more
- Huawei Health receives the new update 18.104.22.1680 with new improvements
- Google Play Store gets the new update 33.1.17, Check the download link
- HarmonyOS 3.0 starts the fourth batch of public beta and stable rollout
- Huawei P60 is confirmed to launch with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, but the launch date will be the big question
- [Tracker] Here you can check the all Google Play Store links
- Download Link: Google Play Store gets the latest build 33.2.12 [APK]
- Huawei AppGallery gets the new update 22.214.171.1242, Check the download link
- Honor 80 series will have 160MP main cameras based on the optimization of 200-megapixel