Previous month Google has rolled out the Android 12 first Developer Preview for Pixel devices and now Google has started releasing the second version of the Android 12. Google has released this second developer preview with the name of the “Android 12 Developer Preview 1.1” and it comes with lots of improvements while fixes some bugs.
The Android 12 Developer Preview 1.1 comes with major fixes and the highlight thing of this latest update is resolved the fingerprint reader issue. According to the report, the previous, Android 12 first Developer Preview has shown the problem to the fingerprint reader becoming unresponsive to the point where you had to use a passcode to unlock. Also, this update improves the unexpected reboots problem.
The Android 12 Developer Preview 1.1 rolling out with build number SPP1.210122.022 and it comes with March 2021 security patch update while the Pixel devices that have got the Android 11 stable update will receive this new version on March 08, 2021. Now down you can find the changelog of this latest version as well as you can find the download link.
Google’s Android 12 Developer Preview 1.1 changelog:
- Fixed an issue where on some devices, the device intermittently disconnected from Wi-Fi even when the Wi-Fi signal was strong.
- Fixed an issue where on some devices, the device displayed a “System UI keeps stopping” message if the user tried to take a screenshot by pressing Power + Volume Down from the Lock screen.
- Fixed an issue with partial wake locks that could cause excessive battery drain.
- Fixed an issue where a device’s fingerprint reader could become unresponsive when the device was suspended, requiring the user to unlock their device using another method.
- Fixed an issue where the Settings app could crash if the user tried to access app notification settings.
- Fixed an issue where the system UI could freeze after the user updated the device.
- Fixed an issue where the CellBroadcastReceiver app could not obtain the android. permission.BROADCAST_CLOSE_SYSTEM_DIALOGS permission, causing emergency alerts to crash.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some devices to reboot intermittently.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some devices to reboot after the user unlocked the device using their PIN.
Android 12 Developer Preview 1.1 update live through the OTA and it comes with a package size of around 5MB. You can easily update your device by going to the smartphone Setting option then you can select the Software Update section and install the latest version. Also, you can download this latest version through the download link which is mention below.
- Pixel 5: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4a (5G): Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4a: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4 XL: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 3a XL: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 3a: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 3 XL: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 3: Factory Image — OTA
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
Samsung Expands DIY Repair Program to Include Galaxy S23, Z Fold 5, Flip 5, and More
Samsung is making it easier for users to fix their devices by expanding its DIY repair program. In a recent announcement, Samsung shared that over a dozen new devices will be included in the Self-Repair program. Among them are the Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Galaxy Z Flip 5, marking the introduction of DIY repair options for Samsung’s foldable phones.
The Self-Repair program will provide users with access to parts and guides for fixing their devices at home. Samsung [Samsung Newsroom Post] is taking a step towards empowering users to take control of their device maintenance, offering support for popular devices like the Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Galaxy Z Flip 5 in this latest expansion.
Until now, Samsung mainly provided DIY repair options for its regular smartphones, tablets, and laptops. However, when it came to the more intricate foldable models like the Galaxy Fold and Flip, the company limited users to professional repair services due to the complexity of these devices.
Now, in a noteworthy move, Samsung is expanding its DIY repair support to include its foldable models, starting with the Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Galaxy Z Flip 5. This means users will soon have the option to tackle repairs at home, marking a shift in Samsung’s approach to empower users in maintaining and fixing their foldable devices.
This development follows Google’s recent introduction of DIY repair options for its Pixel Fold, though it’s worth noting that repair parts for the Pixel Fold can be relatively expensive, such as the inner screen alone costing $900. As Samsung joins the DIY repair trend for foldables, it’ll be interesting to see how this impacts the accessibility and affordability of maintaining these innovative devices.
The full list of new Self-Repair options for Galaxy devices includes:
- Galaxy Z Fold 5
- Galaxy Z Flip 5
- Galaxy S23
- Galaxy S23+
- Galaxy S23 Ultra
- Galaxy S23 FE
- Galaxy A05s
- Galaxy Tab S9
- Galaxy Tab S9+
- Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra
- Galaxy Tab S9 FE
- Galaxy Tab S9+ FE
- Galaxy Tab A9
- Galaxy Tab A9+
- Galaxy Book 2 Pro (15-inch)
- Galaxy Book 2 Pro 360 (15-inch)
Samsung is making its Self-Repair program available to more people around the world. The program is spreading to South Korea and over 30 European countries, including places like Denmark, Greece, Hungary, and Portugal. However, it’s important to note that, as of now, these new devices are not yet supported in the United States, and parts are not available from Samsung’s retail partner, iFixit.
Huawei Quick App Center gets the latest version 18.104.22.168 [APK]
Huawei has recently revamped its pre-installed applications, including Huawei Health, Huawei Assistant, and AppGallery. The latest update introduces the Huawei Quick App Center, marking a significant change. This update reflects Huawei’s commitment to enhancing user experience and providing streamlined access to applications.
The latest update for the Quick App Center app comes with version number 22.214.171.124 and the installation size is 74.01 MB. With this new update, the company has fixed some known issue bugs. For a better app experience, you should install this latest build on your Huawei devices, below you can check the download link.
|Huawei Quick App Center V126.96.36.199 APK
HUAWEI QUICK APP CENTER:-
As per the official introduction, the Huawei Quick app Center allows users to use and manage apps without installation. Also, this application provides the feature to create the app shortcut on your device’s Home Screen. The best part of the Quick app is that it takes up very little space on your device and it has been updated automatically to increase your work experience.
HarmonyOS NEXT Lands in 2024: Huawei CEO Sets Big Goals
Huawei’s big boss just hinted at exciting new things for their software in 2024! Expect fresh products built on their latest HarmonyOS NEXT system.
During the Fan Club (Pollen) Annual Conference 2023, Yu Chengdong announced that Huawei plans to reveal several advanced products next year. He also predicted the launch of HarmonyOS NEXT products and improved native application experiences in 2024.
The CEO didn’t share when exactly the new software and native applications would be released, but we can anticipate the official reveal to happen in early 2024.
Huawei needs to make HarmonyOS fully independent and essential without relying on Android libraries soon. Hopefully, the company will speed up its efforts in the coming days.
Many app developers, such as Alipay, McDonald’s, HiPaint, Bank of Communications, and others, have joined native app development for HarmonyOS. The goal is to create a strong app ecosystem independent of Android and iOS.
Huawei is set to offer HarmonyOS-based courses, with approval for 55 projects and over 10 universities planning to launch these courses soon.
Huawei plans to introduce apps in more than 18 categories, focusing on digital and financial sectors. According to Yu Chengdong, these native HarmonyOS applications aim to be smoother, smarter, safer, and more comprehensive compared to iOS and Android.
- Huawei Health receives the new update 188.8.131.522-wearBeta with new improvements
- Samsung Expands DIY Repair Program to Include Galaxy S23, Z Fold 5, Flip 5, and More
- Samsung Health App receives the December 2023 update 6.26.0.063 [Wear OS]
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Receives First Security Update with Wear OS 4
- Huawei Health receives the new update 184.108.40.2060 with new improvements
- TicWatch Pro 3 finally gets Wear OS 3.5 upgrade
- Google Play Update: Remote App Removal GPStore now allows you to remotely uninstall apps
- Huawei Quick App Center gets the latest version 220.127.116.11 [APK]
- Updated version of Google Play Store Apk 38.8.24 [Download Link Here]
- HMS Core 18.104.22.1682 update is the new version for Huawei Mobile Services