Previous month Google has rolled out the Android 12 first Developer Preview for Pixel devices and now Google has started releasing the second version of the Android 12. Google has released this second developer preview with the name of the “Android 12 Developer Preview 1.1” and it comes with lots of improvements while fixes some bugs.
The Android 12 Developer Preview 1.1 comes with major fixes and the highlight thing of this latest update is resolved the fingerprint reader issue. According to the report, the previous, Android 12 first Developer Preview has shown the problem to the fingerprint reader becoming unresponsive to the point where you had to use a passcode to unlock. Also, this update improves the unexpected reboots problem.
The Android 12 Developer Preview 1.1 rolling out with build number SPP1.210122.022 and it comes with March 2021 security patch update while the Pixel devices that have got the Android 11 stable update will receive this new version on March 08, 2021. Now down you can find the changelog of this latest version as well as you can find the download link.
Google’s Android 12 Developer Preview 1.1 changelog:
- Fixed an issue where on some devices, the device intermittently disconnected from Wi-Fi even when the Wi-Fi signal was strong.
- Fixed an issue where on some devices, the device displayed a “System UI keeps stopping” message if the user tried to take a screenshot by pressing Power + Volume Down from the Lock screen.
- Fixed an issue with partial wake locks that could cause excessive battery drain.
- Fixed an issue where a device’s fingerprint reader could become unresponsive when the device was suspended, requiring the user to unlock their device using another method.
- Fixed an issue where the Settings app could crash if the user tried to access app notification settings.
- Fixed an issue where the system UI could freeze after the user updated the device.
- Fixed an issue where the CellBroadcastReceiver app could not obtain the android. permission.BROADCAST_CLOSE_SYSTEM_DIALOGS permission, causing emergency alerts to crash.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some devices to reboot intermittently.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some devices to reboot after the user unlocked the device using their PIN.
Android 12 Developer Preview 1.1 update live through the OTA and it comes with a package size of around 5MB. You can easily update your device by going to the smartphone Setting option then you can select the Software Update section and install the latest version. Also, you can download this latest version through the download link which is mention below.
- Pixel 5: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4a (5G): Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4a: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4 XL: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 3a XL: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 3a: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 3 XL: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 3: Factory Image — OTA
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
These Realme phones may not get the Realme UI 3.0 update
Realme UI 3.0 introduces a refreshing new look with Fluid Space design and Sketchpad AOD, new features to help protect your privacy, and improvements across the entire system to make your realme smartphone faster and more fluid than ever. There is so much to say about realme UI 3.0 – here are just a few of our favorite features.
Recently realme launched realme UI 3.0 skin globally with the new update there is an expectation of new features and there is also a hope that realme will update our realme device or not.
Realme UI 3.0 has been launched, and its beta testing has also started inside the company, it is expected to come on the market soon, but alas many devices have been kept away from this update, it clearly means that the devices are given below Will not get new updates but because of them, the device will continue. Receive security patch updates.
These Realme phones will not update to Realme UI 3.0
- Realme X2 Pro
- Realme X2 (730G)
- Realme X2 (712G)
- Realme XT
- Realme X
- Realme C11
- Realme C11 2021
- Realme C12
- Realme C3
- Realme C3i
- Realme 3 Pro
- Realme 5 Pro
- Realme Q
- Realme Q Youth Edition
These devices may be not get Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 update
- Realme C15
- Realme C15 QE
- Realme Narzo 10
- Realme Narzo 10A
- Realme 6s
- Realme 6
- Realme 6i
- Realme 6 Pro
- Realme 7i
- Realme C20
- Realme C21
- Realme C17
- Realme Narzo 20
- Realme Narzo 20A
The above list is not official. But it has been prepared by our expert, which has been released keeping in view the Android 12 and Realme UI 3.0, you can wait for the official announcement till you keep this article by bookmarking. We will blow up this article as soon as we get the official information.
Join TheDNS’s Telegram group and receive instant news and updates for smartphones, gaming, and devices/applications. You can connect with us on Google News and on the Facebook page, you can also follow us on YouTube and Twitter.
Google Camera New update: Experience a new interface with dynamic colors
Google Camera app version 8.4 (April 2022) officially launched with the latest version No.8.4.600.440402475.27 on April 14. Apart from Google Pixel 6 and 6 pros, other mobile phones will also see inconvenience.
Application:- Google Camera (Gcam)
Support OS:- Android 12+
Update Size:- 333.07 MB
Version Number:- 8.4.600.440402475.27
Download Link:- Click Here
[What’s new in this update]
- Material You – Experience a new interface with dynamic colors and components from Google’s Material You design system.
- General bug fixes and improvements
Requirements – The latest version of Google Camera only works on Pixel phones running Android 12 and above. The latest version of Google Camera for Wear OS only works on Wear OS 2.0 devices connected to Pixel phones. Some features are not available on all devices.
Android 12 system share is only 2.6%, Android 11 is far ahead and ranked first, and Android 13 is coming
According to GizChina reports, most people would think that a considerable number of users must have installed Android 12. Indeed, Google’s latest version of the operating system has been out for months, and manufacturers’ systems are adapting one by one. However, after understanding the deployment habits of the Android system, everyone will find that the popularity of the new system is not fast.
According to the Uptodown survey, only 2.6% of users have used or upgraded to Android 12. In fact, Android 12 ranks fifth among the most popular Android operating systems. In addition, Android 11 occupies the first place with a user share of 29.5%.
Android 10 (25.2%) came in second, followed by Android 9 (11.5%) in third, and Android 8.1 Oreo (11%) in fourth. As mentioned above, these results are not uncommon. It is now customary that the version before the latest version is more popular. This is especially true of the Android 11 rollout in 2021, which is still lagging behind Android 10 for a long time despite being adopted by a quarter of users.
So it’s only a matter of time before Android 12 has a place on most smartphones. On the one hand, it takes time for manufacturers to develop adaptation systems; on the other hand, it takes time for users to truly feel the needs.
Also, Uptodown shows the most popular smartphone brands. Samsung led with 31.62% of the vote, followed by Xiaomi and Huawei with 16.31% and 11.07% respectively. Finally, the most-used browser is Chrome, far ahead of its competitors with 83.6% of users.
Google recently officially announced the dates for its annual Google I/O event; this year, it will take place May 11-12. Traditionally, at this event, the company unveils a new version of the Android 13 operating system.
Google I/O 2022 will be held in a partially open format. Only employees of the company are invited to the event, others will follow the announcement online. During the conference, Android 13 will be officially launched, but the final version of the operating system will not be released until the fall, and the first Android 13 devices out of the box will be the Pixel 7 series smartphones.
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro 12.4-inch official announcement: larger screen, longer battery life, released on August 11
- Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro true wireless earphones announced, to be released on August 11
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 5: Promo, Specifications, features, price and more
- Galaxy Watch 5 official promo first look with new images
- [Update August 08] Huawei Music receives a new update with the previous build (188.8.131.522)
- Download Link: Google Play Store has been updated to the latest build 31.7.27 [APK]
- Huawei Watch GT 3 series August 2022 update brings the most awaited feature “Metronome”
- Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro configured with full exposure, supports intelligent noise reduction
- Samsung Galaxy A23 5G officially released: Snapdragon 695 + 50MP quad camera
- Breaking: Galaxy S22 series finally receives the One UI 5.0/Android 13 beta update
Apps1 week ago
[Update August 01] Google Play Store download links may be found here
Apps2 days ago
[Update August 08] Huawei Music receives a new update with the previous build (184.108.40.2062)
News1 week ago
[Update July 31] Galaxy Watch 4 Series One UI Watch 4.5 Tracker
Apps1 week ago
Download the Google Play Store new build 31.5.17 [APK]
News1 week ago
Galaxy S22 series August 2022 Security update rolling out widely [Country wise Build]
Galaxy watch1 week ago
See new images of Galaxy Watch 5, Galaxy Watch 5 Pro
Google Pixel1 week ago
Google Pixel 7 and 7 Pro: the possible launch date is leaked
News1 week ago
Samsung Galaxy S22 users facing Adaptive Display Stutter issue in some apps