As we know that, the Korean tech giant Samsung will release its One UI 3.0 stable update to most of all smartphone holders but some smartphone users still waiting for this update and hopefully the company will soon release the One UI 3.0 update for those smartphones that have not received this update.
Also, Samsung ready to roll out the upgraded version of the One UI 3.0 namely One UI 3.1 to its eligible smartphone. The upcoming Samsung device comes with the One UI 3.1 version out of the box and the eligible smartphone soon receives this update as well. Moving ahead, we all know that, smartphone security is most important for users and the company has released the monthly patch update to its smartphones on a regular basis. In this line-up, Samsung has announced that the Galaxy smartphone users will receive the security patch update for at least the next four years.
This is a great move by the company, under this process the company has added more users as well. Previously, the company has taken a major commitment to its smartphone users and the smartphone will get the three Android OS update after the release. Now the company has set up a monthly patch update for its Galaxy series and the Z, S, Note, A, M, XCover, and Tab series which comes with the Galaxy line up will now able to receive the security patch update for the next four years. Below you can check the device list.
Samsung Galaxy Devices will receive patch update for the next four years:
Galaxy S series:
- Galaxy S10
- Galaxy S10+
- Galaxy S10e
- Galaxy S10 5G
- Galaxy S10 Lite
- Galaxy S20
- Galaxy S20 5G
- Galaxy S20+
- Galaxy S20+ 5G
- Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy S20 FE
- Galaxy S20 FE 5G
- Galaxy S21 5G
- Galaxy S21+ 5G
- Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
Galaxy Note series:
- Galaxy Note 10
- Galaxy Note 10 5G
- Galaxy Note 10+
- Galaxy Note 10+ 5G
- Galaxy Note10 Lite
- Galaxy Note 20
- Galaxy Note 20 5G
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
Galaxy Foldable devices:
- Galaxy Fold
- Galaxy Fold 5G
- Galaxy Z Fold 2
- Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G
- Galaxy Z Flip
- Galaxy Z Flip 5G
Galaxy A series:
- Galaxy A10
- Galaxy A10e
- Galaxy A10s
- Galaxy A20
- Galaxy A20s
- Galaxy A30
- Galaxy A30s
- Galaxy A40
- Galaxy A50
- Galaxy A50s
- Galaxy A60
- Galaxy A70
- Galaxy A70s
- Galaxy A80
- Galaxy A90 5G
- Galaxy A11
- Galaxy A21
- Galaxy A21s
- Galaxy A31
- Galaxy A41
- Galaxy A51
- Galaxy A51 5G
- Galaxy A71
- Galaxy A71 5G
- Galaxy A02s
- Galaxy A12
- Galaxy A32 5G
- Galaxy A42 5G
Galaxy M series:
- Galaxy M10s
- Galaxy M20
- Galaxy M30
- Galaxy M30s
- Galaxy M40
- Galaxy M11
- Galaxy M12
- Galaxy M21
- Galaxy M31
- Galaxy M31s
- Galaxy M51
Galaxy XCover series:
- Galaxy XCover4s
- Galaxy XCover Field Pro
- Galaxy XCover Pro
Galaxy Tab series:
- Galaxy Tab Active Pro
- Galaxy Tab Active 3
- Galaxy Tab A 8 (2019)
- Galaxy Tab A with S Pen
- Galaxy Tab A 8.4 (2020)
- Galaxy Tab A7
- Galaxy Tab S5e
- Galaxy Tab S6
- Galaxy Tab S6 5G
- Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
- Galaxy Tab S7
- Galaxy Tab S7+
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
Google Play Store Latest Version 30.8.14 Download for Android Device
Google Play Store is a very popular Android application. Which is needed by every android user. You can download or buy millions of apps, games, and other media on your Android device in the Google Play Store. You can find programs for a wide range of interests. You can download an app or game by navigating to the app or game page in the Play Store and tapping Install.
If you are a reader of ours, then you must know that we provide information about updates to the Google Play Store on a regular basis. More recently, Google has released a new update for the Google Play Store, which comes with version number 30.8.14 with many improvements.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD GOOGLE PLAY STORE APK V30.8.14
Google play store download link is available for android users through the below link which will redirect you to the most trusted website for google play store download apkmirror. From here when you click you will find yourself on the website of apkmirror and by clicking the download button below you will get the apk file.
DOWNLOAD GOOGLE PLAY STORE 30.8.14 APK For All Android Devices: Click Here
To download Play Store for your Android device, you need to select the appropriate version for your device. That is, you have to check what is the Android OS of your device, you will be able to check it through the settings of your Android device.
Once you have downloaded the file, to install the apk, you have to give permission to your device to install the apk file.
Remember, if you’ve allowed downloads from unknown sources, reinstall your security settings.
installing the google play store
Step 1: Check your current version Android version and play store version as well
Step 2: Download Google Play Store via an APK (30.8.16 )
Step 3: Deal with security permissions (Allow Unknown source)
Step 4: Use a file manager and install the Google Play Store
Step 5: Disable Unknown Sources.
Apps related to Google Play Store
Join Our PlayStore Google Group On FaceBook: Tap Here
Oneplus headphones will now fully support Android phone pop-ups
Now like the Oppo Headphones, the pop-up window of the OnePlus Headphones requires the “Huanlu” app to be downloaded to get it, and it requires a model running Android 7.0 or above. Supported headphones include: OnePlus Buds N, OnePlus Buds Pro, OnePlus Buds Z2, OnePlus Buds, OnePlus Buds Z
In the “Huanlu” app, select “Lab Function” – open the “Device Connection Popup”, and set [Notification Permission Settings], [Battery Management Permission Settings], [Cleanup Security Permission Settings] and [Floating Window Permission Settings]. ] Total 4 permission settings.
At present, OnePlus and Oppo are seamlessly integrated into system development and other aspects, and headset pop-up window customization can also be done simultaneously, which is also a good experience for users.
Android Auto Receives A New Update With Version Number 7.5.6213 [Download Link]
Android Auto is a mobile app developed by Google to mirror the features of an Android device, such as a smartphone, on a car dashboard information and entertainment head unit.
Once an Android device is paired with a car head unit, the system can mirror certain apps on the vehicle’s display. Supported apps include GPS mapping and navigation, music playback, SMS, telephone, and web search. The system supports both touchscreen and button-controlled head units. Hands-free operation via voice command is available and recommended to reduce driver distraction.
Recently Google has released a new update for Android Auto which comes with the build number 7.5.6213 and brings with it a variety of changes and bugs and improvements in security and performance.
Android Auto 7.5.6213 Details
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 16) click the link below and You can download it according to the Android version of your mobile.
- Download Google Android Auto 7.5.6213: Click Here
- Download Google Android Auto 7.5.621388 (20 May 2022): Click Here
- Update Size:- 35.47 MB
What’s New in this Update
• Improved Do Not Disturb functionality.
• Dark mode on car UI is now independent of the phone.
•Bug fixes and other improvements.
• We want to hear from you! Join the conversation in our community g.co/android-auto community
Google Android Auto Features:-
• Route to your next destination using Google Maps or Waze with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts.
• Receive updates about your route, ETA, and hazards in real-time.
• Ask the Google Assistant to check your calendar so you know where you need to be.
• Set reminders, get updates on news, and see last night’s score.
• Avoid distractions while driving and set Do Not Disturb while driving messages.
• Make calls using the Google Assistant and answer incoming calls with just one tap.
• Access your Contacts folder using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo, and many other messaging apps, and send and receive messages with Google Assistant.
• Manage your infotainment system like never before. Listen to your favorite media apps including Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, SiriusXM, TIDAL – High Fidelity Music Streaming, Napster Music, and Deezer. Much more music, radio, news, sports news, audiobook, and podcast apps are also supported.
This article has been created with an educational and informational purpose. You can download and update the Google Android Auto application through the play store or through your trusted source. You can also download it from the link given above. But you decide at your own discretion.
Join TheDNS’s Telegram group and receive instant news and updates for smartphones, gaming, and devices/applications. You can connect with us on Google News and on the Facebook page, you can also follow us on YouTube and Twitter.
- Huawei Watch Fit 2 received new system optimization following the iOS Music control feature
- Breaking: Huawei Watch 3 series HarmonyOS 3.0 beta update is expanding for global users
- Download Link: Google Play Store has been updated to the new version 31.8.20 [APK]
- [Update August 17] Google Play Store download links may be found here
- Google Assistant gets the new update 1.1.2 which is available for only Wear OS users
- Galaxy Watch 5 series has the most advanced sleep monitoring technology in the world
- Huawei Browser has been updated to the new build 220.127.116.111 [Download Link]
- Huawei GameCenter gets the latest version 18.104.22.1682 [APK]
- Download Link: Huawei AI Voice receiving a new update 22.214.171.1242 [APK]
- Huawei Band 7 August 2022 update brings the new feature and useful optimizations
Apps17 hours ago
[Update August 17] Google Play Store download links may be found here
Apps4 days ago
[Update Aug 14] Huawei Video has been updated to the new build 126.96.36.1990, Here you can check the download link
Apps4 days ago
[Update August 14] Huawei Health Tracker: Download Links
Harmony OS4 days ago
Huawei P50 Pro July 2022 firmware update improves your device
News1 week ago
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5: Promo, Specifications, features, price and more
HarmonyOS 3.03 days ago
Huawei Watch 3 receiving one more HarmonyOS 3.0 beta update that brings amazing features
News1 week ago
Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro true wireless earphones announced, to be released on August 11
Apps17 hours ago
Google Assistant gets the new update 1.1.2 which is available for only Wear OS users