Ross Young, CEO of DSCC (a screen supply chain consulting company), shared news on Twitter about the screens for the upcoming Google Pixel 8 series phones.
The tweet shows that the Google Pixel 8 phone will have a 6.16-inch screen, compared to the 6.32-inch screen size of the Pixel 7 phone.
Internet users joked that fans of Sony Xperia phones will transition to Pixel Compact due to the screen size of the Google Pixel 8 Pro being the same as the Pixel 7 Pro, which is 6.7 inches. This information was obtained from tweets shared by IT House.
Google Play Update: Remote App Removal GPStore now allows you to remotely uninstall apps
You can now install and uninstall apps on your Android devices remotely using the Google Play Store. For instance, you can log in from your laptop to install apps on your Samsung smartphone. Moreover, the Play Store now lets you uninstall apps from one Android device using another. So, you can easily remove an app from your tablet, smartwatch, or TV directly through the Play Store on your smartphone.
Google has introduced a new feature in the latest Google System Updates, as mentioned in the changelog via 9to5Google. This functionality is now available on Auto, PC, Phone, TV, and Wear platforms. With the latest version of the Play Store (v38.8), you can remotely uninstall apps from any of these devices. The update is being rolled out gradually by Google.
if you can download latest Google Play store V38.8: Click Here
To use the new feature, follow these steps explained by TheSpAndroid:
1. Go to Manage apps & devices > Manage.
2. Click on “✓ This device.”
3. Choose the device from which you want to uninstall apps.
4. The Play Store will display the apps installed on that device.
5. Select the apps you want to uninstall, click the delete icon, and choose Uninstall to remove them from the selected device.
Google Pixel 8 Pro Users Report Screen Edge Dots
Some Pixel 8 Pro owners have reported that round bumps have appeared on their screens. Bumps are visible at several places on the screen and it feels as if something is pressing on the bottom of the 6.7-inch OLED screen.
Users reported that this kind of screen protrusion does not affect the use, touch function and image quality, and these protrusions can only be seen in a well-lit environment by constantly adjusting the angle. However, users are worried that these bumps will get worse.
We checked the photos of the problem shared by the Reddit community and X platform users. The bumps are mainly concentrated in the top edge area of the screen. At least dozens of users have reported that the above problem exists, and some have contacted Google to request replacement.
Download updated version of Google Play Store Apk 38.2.19 [Download Link]
As of 2023, the Google Play Store has solidified its position as the premier app store on a global scale, boasting an extensive catalog of over 2.87 million apps. In the previous year, 2022, the store witnessed a staggering 47 billion app downloads, and the growth trend is anticipated to persist throughout 2023 and beyond.
Google has rolled out an update for their Google Play Store app, taking it to version 38.2.19. This latest update introduces enhancements to the app’s functionality and features, ensuring a more seamless and enjoyable experience for users. To make the most out of your Android device, stay up to date by downloading the newest version of the Google Play Store from the official source.
Google Play Store 38.2.19: [01/11/2023]
|Latest Google Play Store Apk 38.2.19: [01/11/2023] [Download Link]
- Bug fixes and performance improvements: Google Play Store 38.2.19 also includes a number of bug fixes and performance improvements.
Previous Download Links:-
|Google Play Store Apk 37.4.24[Download Link]
|Google Play Store Apk 37.3.29] [Download Link]
|Google Play Store Apk 36.5.21 [Download Link]
|Google Play Store Apk 36.5.20 [Download Link]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD GOOGLE PLAY STORE APK V38.2.19
Google Play Store download link is available for Android users through the below link which will redirect you to the most trusted website for Google Play Store download apkmirror. From here when you click you will find yourself on the website of apkmirror and by clicking the download button below you will get the apk file.
Once you have downloaded the file, to install the app, you have to give permission to your device to install the apk file.
Remember, if you’ve allowed downloads from unknown sources, reinstall your security settings.
Join Our PlayStore Google Group On Facebook: Tap Here
- Huawei Health receives the new update 126.96.36.1992-wearBeta with new improvements
- Samsung Expands DIY Repair Program to Include Galaxy S23, Z Fold 5, Flip 5, and More
- Samsung Health App receives the December 2023 update 6.26.0.063 [Wear OS]
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Receives First Security Update with Wear OS 4
- Huawei Health receives the new update 188.8.131.520 with new improvements
- TicWatch Pro 3 finally gets Wear OS 3.5 upgrade
- Google Play Update: Remote App Removal GPStore now allows you to remotely uninstall apps
- Huawei Quick App Center gets the latest version 184.108.40.206 [APK]
- Updated version of Google Play Store Apk 38.8.24 [Download Link Here]
- HMS Core 220.127.116.112 update is the new version for Huawei Mobile Services