Huawei just released the first firmware update for the Huawei Watch GT 3 smartwatch, which includes a number of new features. After that, the company has provided system enhancements and heart rate support features to the Huawei Watch GT 3 users in the global market.
Now according to the new report, the Chinese tech giant Huawei has started expanding the same update for the Watch GT 3 users in Europe. The Watch GT 3 is an upgraded model of the previous generations GT series and it is powered by HarmonyOS 2.0 operating system and offers premium features for users.
As per the rollout details, the second firmware update for GT 3 is based on HarmonyOS 2.0 operating system and bumps with build number 22.214.171.124 while the installation size is 75.39MB.
As per the changelog, the Huawei Watch GT 3 new update added support for connection with heart rate strap and optimizes system stability. Users of the Watch GT 3 can update to this version via the Huawei Health app. The complete changelog, as well as other information, can be found below.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
- Huawei Watch GT 3
- HarmonyOS 2.0.
HUAWEI WATCH GT 3 HARMONYOS 126.96.36.199 CHANGELOG:
- Added support for connection with heart rate strap.
- Optimized system stability in certain situations.
Keep in your mind:
- This update rolling out in batches, so it will take a time to reach your device.
- The watch needs to have at least a 20% battery.
- Make sure the connection is stable during the update process.
- Try again if the update not going at the end.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- First, you can tap the upper button of the watch
- Select the watch setting option
- Going into the System and update section
- Select the update option
- Select the new update (which will appear in the watch display after getting the update)
- Download and install the update.