Huawei has started rolling out the major feature for the Huawei Watch 3 series users in the global market. The company has recently added a slew of incredible capabilities to these wearable devices. Users of the Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro have received a slew of new features, including third-party app reply capabilities and significant enhancements.
According to the information, the Huawei Watch 3 series users are started receiving the new firmware update with version number 220.127.116.11 and the installation size is 287MB. This upgrade has already been applied to Chinese units, and now it’s time for the worldwide variety to receive it.
The new firmware update has brought substantial changes to your wristwatches, such as the ability to answer SMS from your wrist and the ability to effortlessly handle WhatsApp and other app interactions. Except for the alarm notification, all notification noises will be muted when you enable the sleep mode.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
In addition, the Watch 3 series users are now able to search and listen to music through their watch, on the music playback screen, you may now switch between audio output devices. The company has optimized the watch system performance through this major firmware update. The whole feature details and other information may be seen below.
- Huawei Watch 3
- Huawei Watch 3 Pro
- HarmonyOS 2.0.
Huawei Watch 3 series version 18.104.22.168 changelog:
This update, sleep mode, training data synchronization, and other features have been added to your device to give you more convenience in training scenarios and daily use.
- Added sleep mode where all ringtones except alarm will be muted and the screen won’t turn on when you lift your wrist.
- After your watch, phone (except iOS), and sports equipment are connected, the ability to synchronize data between these devices has been added.
- Added the ability to enter words in the music app to search for songs.
- Added the ability to switch between audio output devices on the music playback screen.
- After connecting your watch to an Android or HarmonyOS phone, you are now able to receive and reply to messages from some third-party apps from your watch’s notification panel.
- Added the feature to turn on the screen light when you raise your wrist in Do not disturb mode.
- Optimized system stability in certain situations.
Keep in your mind:
- This update rolling out in batches, so it will take a time to reach your device.
- The watch needs to have at least a 20% battery.
- Make sure the connection is stable during the update process.
- Try again if the update not going at the end.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- First, you can tap the upper button of the watch
- Select the watch setting option
- Going into the System and update section
- Select the update option
- Select the new update (which will appear in the watch display after getting the update)
- Download and install the update.
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.