As we know that Huawei has provided its own pre-installed application to its users and it disconnected all the services of the Google Play Store. The company has created its own AppGallery application which works like the Google Play Store and here you can find a collection of all kinds of games, chatting apps, music apps and many more.
Now in the month of June 2020, Huawei has launched the Petal Search application which is the search platform and it provides you with APKs of popular apps that aren’t yet available on the AppGallery. In addition, the company has launched its new Petal application which is the Petal Translate app and now the public testing is live for the users with such an exciting gift.
Let’s come to the update section, the company has started rolling out the new update for the Huawei Petal Search application with version number 188.8.131.520 while the package size is 36.63MB. The latest update comes with fixes some bugs which appeared in the application. Below you can check the changelog as well as the download link.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
- Huawei Petal Search
HUAWEI PETAL SEARCH 184.108.40.2060 CHANGELOG:
- Fixes Bug.
Download the Huawei Petal Search via the AppGallery.
HUAWEI PETAL SEARCH FEATURES:
- App recommendations and searches
- Daily weather forecasts and top news
- Live sports scores and schedules
- Video, image, and music searches
- Financial news and stock market updates
- Security protection.
HOW TO FIND APPS MORE EASILY:
- Pinch the home screen inwards with two fingers
- Tap Widgets
- Swipe left to scroll through the available widgets. You can find Petal Search
- Tap and hold on to the widget you wish to use (Petal Search bar)
- Position it on the home screen and then lift your finger to place it
- Tap the Home Key.