In the month of March 17, 2021, Redmi has launched its premium smartphone series- Redmi Note 10 series in the Indian market. The series has introduced three models called Redmi Note 10, Redmi Note 10 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. All three smartphones have launched with Xiaomi’s custom-UI MIUI 12 which is based on Android 11.
Now, the company has started rolling out the MIUI 12.5 major update for the Redmi Note 10 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max smartphone users in India. Both the smartphone become the first device that has taken this opportunity in the global market (India).
In terms of the build number, both smartphones are receiving the same version number which is 188.8.131.52.RKFINXM while the installation package size is also the same 2.9GB.
This update has roll-out in batches so it will take a time to reach your smartphones and you can also install this version through the download link which has been mentioned in this article below.
Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 all feature are available here for the Redmi Note 10 Pro and Note 10 Pro Max:
- MIUI 12.5. Yours alone.
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- All-new Notes.
- New: Location info can be now reported automatically before the device is powered off
- New modes for recording video and time-lapse photography, as well as a new set of filters (BBP, Mystery, Lime, Tango, Fantasy, Slumber, Carmen, Summer)
- The update is currently rolling out in India, may soon be followed by other region users.
- This software update will not harm your data, but make sure to backup your device for safety.
- We do not recommend flashing ROM if you have no experience in software development or flashing custom ROMs. Proceed at your own RISK!
MIUI 12.5 manually update guidelines?
- Settings -> System & updates-> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
- Redmi Note 10 Pro
- Redmi Note 10 Pro Max
- 184.108.40.206.RKFINXM (For both smartphones)
- 2.9GB (For both smartphones)
- MIUI 12.5
- Android 11
REDMI NOTE 10 PRO SPECIFICATIONS:
The Redmi Note 10 Pro sports a 6.67-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, certified by HDR10 and TUV low blue light. It has a 1200-nits peak brightness and the fifth-generation Corning Gorilla Glass. Under the hood, it carries the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC (Adreno 618 GPU) and 8GB LPDDR4x.
The Redmi Note 10 Pro comes out with a four rear camera setup 64MP Samsung ISOCELL GW3 main camera + 5MP super-macro (2x zoom) + 8MP ultra wide-angle + 2MP depth of field lens. On the front side, the smartphone provides you 16MP lens.
The Redmi Note 10 Pro has a great storage capacity it has 128GB storage, which supports microSD card expansion to a maximum of 512GB. The smartphone also supports 4G VoLTE and there is a 360° ambient light sensor. The smartphone comes out with great battery life is backed with a 5020mAh battery, which supports a 33W fast charge, stereo speakers, etc.
REDMI NOTE 10 PRO MAX SPECIFICATIONS:
The Redmi Note 10 Pro has the same specifications as the Redmi Note 10 except for the camera department. The Redmi Note 10 Pro max a great camera quality compared to the Note 9 Pro. It has a 108MP Samsung ISOCELL HM2 primary sensor.
Additionally, the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max supports a number of camera features such as night mode 2.0, VLOG mode, magic cloning, long exposure mode, Video Pro mode, and dual scene shooting.
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
Redmi Note 10 Pro pushes MIUI 12.5.11 update fixes the issue that fingerprint unlocking cannot be used normally after quickly turning off the screen
Redmi Note 10 Pro has now pushed the MIUI 12.5.11 stable version number 220.127.116.11 RKPCNXM update, the size is 497MB. Redmi Note 10 Pro just pushed the MIUI 12.5.8 update not long ago, adding atomic memory function, and also fixing the problem of slow charging in some scenarios.
Update Google security patch (2021#10) to improve system security.
Fix the occasional display abnormality when switching from PC mode to MIUI mode during a call.
Fix the problem that fingerprint unlocking cannot be used normally after the screen is turned off quickly.
Fix the problem that the lock screen cannot be used normally when the correct fingerprint is unlocked after the wrong face detection timeout.
Fix the problem that after setting the lock screen password of the avatar space, the problem is that the password cannot be used to enter the desktop occasionally.
Fix the problem that the sunspot will be displayed when the fingerprint area is clicked occasionally when the fingerprint is not entered for the first time after restarting.
Fixed the problem that the notification did not disappear after the side fingerprint was quickly unlocked, and the jelly screen overlapped.
Status bar, notification bar
Fix the problem that the media control panel does not display after the music is paused.
Fix the problem that the avatar of the Xiaomi account on the settings page is not refreshed in time.
Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition 3rd Batch Stable Update Released
The internal beta of the stable version will be pushed out gradually on November 12, 2021. If it goes smoothly, the full push will be completed by the end of December 2021.
which includes the following models:-
Redmi 10X 4G
Redmi Note 11 Pro
Redmi K30 Extreme Commemorative Edition
Redmi 10X, Redmi 10X Pro
Redmi Note 11 5G
Xiaomi Tablet 5
Redmi K30 5G
Redmi K30i 5G
Xiaomi Tablet 5 Pro 5G
Xiaomi Tablet 5 Pro
Xiaomi CC9 Pro
Xiaomi 11 Youth Edition
Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi 9 Pro,
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Xiaomi CC9 Mito Customized version
As we know there are more models and more devices in the third batch, so the outgoing time of this model will be different. Users who have not received this update, be patient. Xiaomi will start rolling it out on all devices gradually. Some functions, services, and customization effects may vary due to different system versions and mobile phone models. please see the actual status.
The latest version of MIUI 12.5 supports the following features.
•Liquid storage, read and write attenuation is less than 5% after 36 months of usage, making the phone look like new for a long time
•Atomic memory, ultra-fine memory management, sophisticated compression memory usage, and increased background resident capacity by 64%
•Focus count, 51 core scenes are smoothly and fully accelerated, CPU usage is reduced by 15%, and battery power is saved on average by 8%
•Intelligent balancing, intelligent allocation of hardware performance and power consumption, so that the top hardware runs in a balanced comfort zone most of the time
•Fix 160 system head problems with centralized feedback and 224 system application issues.
Redmi K40 and Xiaomi 10S release MIUI 12.5 development version based on Android 12 for the first time
Redmi K40 and Xiaomi 10S release MIUI 12.5 development version based on Android 12 for the first time, providing multiple optimizations and improvements
Redmi K40 series has now pushed the MIUI development version based on Android 12, the Redmi K40 system version number is 21.10.12, and the update package size is about 3.9GB.
It is reported that Redmi K40 and Xiaomi 10S are the first to release development versions based on Android 12, providing a number of optimizations and improvements. The official also expressed tribute to brave early adopters.
In addition, due to the problem of entering recovery after upgrading in certain scenarios, the release of Mi 11 Youth Edition is temporarily suspended, and because of the problem of not being able to enter new fingerprints, Mi 11 is also temporarily suspended.
- Huawei Health receives the new update 18.104.22.1682-wearBeta with new improvements
- Samsung Expands DIY Repair Program to Include Galaxy S23, Z Fold 5, Flip 5, and More
- Samsung Health App receives the December 2023 update 6.26.0.063 [Wear OS]
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Receives First Security Update with Wear OS 4
- Huawei Health receives the new update 22.214.171.1240 with new improvements
- TicWatch Pro 3 finally gets Wear OS 3.5 upgrade
- Google Play Update: Remote App Removal GPStore now allows you to remotely uninstall apps
- Huawei Quick App Center gets the latest version 126.96.36.199 [APK]
- Updated version of Google Play Store Apk 38.8.24 [Download Link Here]
- HMS Core 188.8.131.522 update is the new version for Huawei Mobile Services