Exciting news from Ross Young, CEO of screen supply chain consulting company DSCC! In his latest tweet, he revealed that the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 will be available in a stunning array of eight eye-catching colors. Get ready to be impressed!
The Galaxy Z Flip 5 offers a variety of options to suit every style. Choose from classic shades like blue, green, platinum, yellow, beige, and gray. These timeless colors exude elegance and sophistication, perfect for those who appreciate a touch of refinement.
For those seeking a more playful and trendy look, the Z Flip 5 also comes in light green and light pink. These pastel hues add a unique and whimsical twist, ensuring your phone stands out from the crowd.
With this diverse color range, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 lets you express your personality and make a statement wherever you go. Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting device and get ready to experience smartphone style like never before!
In addition to the popular beige, black and light blue, Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 will also launch blue and platinum gold, a total of 5 colors.
Introducing the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5:
- Teardrop-shaped hinge with no gaps in the closed state
- External screen: 6.2-inch AMOLED with 120Hz refresh rate
- Internal screen: 7.6-inch AMOLED with 120Hz refresh rate
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 for Galaxy chip
- Rear cameras: 50MP main camera with optical image stabilization, 12MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and 10MP telephoto lens with 3x zoom and optical image stabilization
- Front camera: 12MP selfie camera
- Corning Gorilla Victus 2 glass with IPX8 support
- 25W wired charging and wireless charging support
- Runs on OneUI based on Android 13 with improved UDC
- Expected release in August
Now, let’s take a look at the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5:
- 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED 120Hz internal screen
- 3.4-inch external screen
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 for Galaxy chip
- 12MP main camera with optical image stabilization and 12MP ultra-wide-angle camera
- 12MP selfie camera on the front
- Supports 25W charging
- Available in two configurations: 8GB RAM + 128GB storage and 8GB RAM + 256GB storage
- Based on Android 13 system
For the more latest news, you can follow us on!
2. Google News.
Samsung Galaxy S23 FE: 4370mAh Battery and 50MP Main Camera Revealed
Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Specs Revealed by Chinese Regulatory Authority. Samsung Galaxy S23 FE its body size is 76.5×158.0×8.2mm, weighs 210 grams, and is equipped with a 6.3-inch screen with a resolution of 2340*1080. Built-in 4370mAh capacity battery.
Additionally, the phone is expected to house a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor, featuring three clock speeds, with the highest at 2.99GHz. These specifications highlight the device’s potential for high performance and a satisfying user experience.
Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 has a built-in eight-core Kryo CPU, including one 3.0GHz core based on Cortex-X2, three 2.5GHz high-performance cores based on Cortex-A710, and four based on Cortex-A510 1.8GHz efficient core. Except for the same main frequency, other core performance has been weakened.
The phone’s rear sports a 50MP main camera, along with 8MP and 12MP auxiliary cameras, supporting 3x optical zoom. There’s also a 10MP front camera. It comes with 8GB RAM and offers storage options of 128GB and 256 GB. The device features a gravity sensor, distance sensor, light sensor, and under-screen fingerprint recognition.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 6: A New Level of Health and Fitness Tracking and Many More
Samsung’s latest smartwatch, the Galaxy Watch 6 series, is now available for pre-order. Unveiled at Unpacked in Seoul, these watches boast a refined design and exciting features. Notably, the Classic model brings back the beloved physical rotating bezel after being absent for a year.
The new smartwatches offer impressive hardware upgrades. They come with slightly bigger screens that have higher resolutions and increased brightness, providing users with a more immersive experience. Additionally, the watches are equipped with bigger batteries to ensure longer usage between charges. The inclusion of an extra 512MB of RAM brings the total to 2GB, resulting in smoother performance and improved multitasking. The Galaxy Watch 6 series also features the latest Exynos W930 chipset, promising enhanced efficiency and speed.
With these advancements, Samsung’s Galaxy Watch 6 series is set to provide users with an even more enjoyable and efficient smartwatch experience. Shipping will begin on August 11, so tech enthusiasts can look forward to getting their hands on these innovative wearables soon.
The Galaxy Watch 6 retains a similar sensor setup to its predecessors. It features a 3-in-1 BioActive Sensor that combines optical heart rate, electrical heart signal, and bioelectrical impedance analysis sensors. This sensor arrangement allows for comprehensive health and fitness monitoring on the smartwatch.
The Galaxy Watch 6 comes equipped with various sensors to enhance its functionality. These include a temperature sensor, accelerometer, barometer, gyro sensor, geomagnetic sensor, and a light sensor. Additionally, the Galaxy Watch 6 Classic features a 3D Hall sensor, which helps determine the position of the physical rotating bezel, allowing for smooth and intuitive navigation.
Galaxy Watch 6 offers a number of new features that can help you track your fitness and sleep. Here are some of the key features:
- Advanced fitness tracking: The Galaxy Watch 6 can track a wide range of fitness activities, including running, cycling, swimming, and strength training. It also offers a number of features to help you improve your fitness, such as VO2 max, training load, and recovery time.
- Sleep tracking: The Galaxy Watch 6 can track your sleep quality, including how much time you spend in each sleep stage. It also offers insights into your sleep patterns, so you can see how your sleep is changing over time.
- Irregular heart rhythm notifications: The Galaxy Watch 6 can track your heart rate and notify you if it detects an irregular rhythm. This can be a sign of a serious heart condition, so it’s important to see a doctor if you receive this notification.
- New apps and watch faces: The Galaxy Watch 6 comes with a number of new apps and watch faces, including a new ECG app and a new sleep-tracking app. There are also a number of new watch faces that you can choose from, so you can find one that matches your style.
Overall, the Galaxy Watch 6 is a great smartwatch for people who want to track their fitness and sleep. It offers a number of advanced features that can help you improve your health and well-being.
Enhance-X: Samsung’s Innovative Image Editing App Expands to Additional Devices with Exciting New Features
Samsung’s AI-based image editing app, Enhance-X, made its debut last July for the Galaxy S22 series. Later, it became accessible for the Galaxy Note, Galaxy S, and Galaxy Z lineup. Exciting news, as Samsung expands the availability of Enhance-X to more smartphones and is actively working to bring it to the Galaxy A, M, and Tab series devices. However, keep in mind that it requires Android 13-based One UI 5.1 or newer to function seamlessly.
Samsung’s full version of Galaxy Enhance-X has been released, addressing the issues reported during the beta phase. This new release includes impressive features like the capability to restore old, low-resolution photos and lens distortion correction specifically designed for wide-angle photos captured at close range.
Here’s a quick introduction to the new features.
- Photo restoration (restore old photos)
- Lens distortion correction
Samsung has exciting plans for subsequent versions of Galaxy Enhance-X, with the addition of document scanning features that enhance text clarity and remove unnecessary elements. Moreover, the upcoming updates will include some video-related features to further enhance the app’s capabilities. Stay tuned for these exciting developments!
|Click on the link below to install Galaxy Enhance-X|
- Galaxy Note 20
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Galaxy S20
- Galaxy S20+
- Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Galaxy S20 FE
- Galaxy S21
- Galaxy S21+
- Galaxy S21 Ultra
- Galaxy S21 FE
- Galaxy S22
- Galaxy S22+
- Galaxy S22 Ultra
- Galaxy S23
- Galaxy S23+
- Galaxy S23 Ultra
- Galaxy Z Flip
- Galaxy Z Flip 5G
- Galaxy Z Flip 3
- Galaxy Z Flip 4
- Galaxy Z Fold 2
- Galaxy Z Fold 3
- Galaxy Z Fold 4
- The Google Pixel 8 Pro has passed IMDA certification and is expected to be released on October 4
- Download Latest Google Play Store Apk 37.4.24 [Download Link]
- Huawei FreeBuds Pro 3 Flagship Headset to be Released on September 25
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro receives HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 update with Live Window and black and white camera mode
- Huawei P50 Pro receives new security patch and EMUI 13 in August 2023
- Huawei Watch GT 4 Series Design, Variants, and Prices Leaked Before Launch
- Samsung Galaxy S23 FE: 4370mAh Battery and 50MP Main Camera Revealed
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro+: A Flagship Phone with Stunning Features
- Exclusive Leak: Google Pixel 8 Pro Emulator Reveals 360-Degree Phone Design!
- HarmonyOS 4 Compatible Devices List