Today we are giving information about such a free software which will help you to learn typing quickly, the name of this software is Typing Tutor 6, by downloading it you can improve your typing skills.
As important as the keyboard is for computer typing, typing software is equally important. Good typing software is not only good for you to learn typing and type different languages, but also provides a good user experience.
Typing Tutor 6 is a good software to improve your typing, if you are in the beginner stage of typing then it will prove to be very useful for you to improve your typing with a good experience. But experienced typists looking to up their speed may be disappointed by the program’s updated interface. The program consists of a series of text that scrolls through the screen as the user types.
Users can choose from text consisting of letters, capital letters, numbers and symbols, or text of their choice. As each text scrolls by, a keyboard diagram shows an outline of hands moving to the appropriate key. The user does his typing through the text available on the screen. And finally, the user can see the result of his/her typing speed, accuracy and timing. And also a score is also shown to the user in Typing Tutor.
How to Download typing tutor 6 free: Click on the download link and save the file and install
Typing Tutor 6 Free Download for Windows [64-bit] 7/10/11 [Download Link]
Download File:- Typing_Tutor_6
Typing Tutor 6
Typing Tutor 6 can prove to be a great addition to the users who take your typing to the next level with a variety of typing contests to choose from.
If you are preparing for typing by targeting government exam cpct or ccc, then you should use it. Typing Tutor 6 allows users to look no more than a few characters ahead. And since scroll speed depends on the speed of typists, who are already fast enough, they find that text flying across the screen is difficult to process with blurred vision. Which is very good from the point of view of your exam.
Tips and Tricks: How to unlock the iOS 16 Lock Screen after forgetting the Password
Apple released its upgraded iOS version – iOS 16 – to all eligible devices at the iPhone 14 series launch event. iOS 16 is now available for download on the iPhone 12 and 13 series. After you download the latest system, you will notice a new user interface, new screen animation, and other improvements. Also, if you forget your iPhone screen lock password with iOS 16, don’t worry; it’s simple to recover.
So, without further ado, let us now explain how to unlock your iOS 16 lock screen password when you forget it.
How to unlock the iOS 16 Lock Screen:
Tenorshare 4uKey has created an unlock iPhone solution that enables users to easily regain access to their iPhones. Firstly, you can check this software and install it on your PC. After that, proceed to the next step, which is listed below.
- To begin, download and run the Tenorshare 4uKey software.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- To unlock the iOS screen and download the firmware package, press the “Start” button.
- Click the “Start Remove” button to begin unlocking your iPhone.
- With a few taps, you’ll have access to your iPhone.
For more information, you can visit the Tenorshare 4uKey website:
Cost and Eligibility:
Tenorshare 4uKey is now available for macOS Monterey as well as Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11. On the other hand, it is compatible with all iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch models running the most recent iOS version.
- The current price for a 1-month license for Windows users is $35.95.
For the more latest news, you can follow us on!
2. Google News.
On the Galaxy Watch 4, how do you switch between Google Assistant and Bixby Voice?
The Google Assistant app for the Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 4 Classic has just been launched by Samsung. Currently, the company only offers this application to a few nations, but that number will grow in the near future. Before Google Assistant, Samsung’s Wear OS 3 smartwatches had the Bixby Voice capability pre-installed.
Users of Samsung’s Galaxy Watch 4 series will be able to pick between the Google Assistant and Bixby Voice with the debut of the Google Assistant. Additionally, both Assistants can now collaborate on the Galaxy Watch 4 series. You may utilize these apps just like the Galaxy smartphones: say “Hi Bixby” or “Hey Google” with your Galaxy Watch 4 and your Assistant will continue to function for you.
You can also use it without using your voice by pressing and holding the home/power button, but bear in mind that only the voice assistant you have set as your default will operate in this situation.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
- On your Galaxy Watch 4 or Galaxy Watch 4 Classic, open the app drawer.
- Open the app Settings.
- Scroll down to the Advanced features option and tap it.
- Choose Customize keys.
- Select your desired assistant from the drop-down menu. Hold down the button.
By pushing and holding the home/power button, you may now start a voice search on the virtual assistant of your choice. If virtual assistants aren’t your thing, you may use the steps above to assign the long-press action to the power off the menu and rely on calling out the correct term when you need to use Assistant or Bixby voice search.
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
How to fix audio-video sync issue in Samsung Galaxy S22
In early May, South Korean Samsung rolled out a new firmware update for its Galaxy S22 series users. Samsung recently rolled out the May 2022 security patch update for the Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, and Galaxy S22 Ultra Snapdragon, and now the Exynos version of the same series has received the same update.
But after getting this (latest update), users are facing an audio sync issue, users shared in our Facebook community that whatever they are playing a video, the audio is not syncing with it. Even some audio files do not support preset alarms. Some active users of Samsung galaxy s22 have reported that this problem is happening after latest update of May 2022.
But we assure you that you are going to be free from this trouble. So don’t worry we have come up with some solutions for you to solve it.
Below you can check some recommendations to get rid of the audio sync problem:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Power button.
- When the Android logo is displayed, release all keys.
- Press the Volume Down key to navigate and select “Wipe cache partition”.
- Press the Power key to select.
- When Wipe Cache Partition is complete, choose Reboot system.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
We hope that after following the given steps, you will get rid of this problem. If after doing all this, you are still facing the problem, then you can wait for the June security patch. Samsung has started rolling out the June security patch update for the Galaxy Tab S7. Soon the new security patch update will be available for the Galaxy s22 as well, after which we will get rid of the problems currently facing.
Join TheDNS’s Telegram group and receive instant news and updates for smartphones, gaming, and devices/applications. You can connect with us on Google News and on the Facebook page, you can also follow us on YouTube and Twitter.
Samsung Galaxy Facebook Community: Click Here
- The Google Pixel 8 Pro has passed IMDA certification and is expected to be released on October 4
- Download Latest Google Play Store Apk 37.4.24 [Download Link]
- Huawei FreeBuds Pro 3 Flagship Headset to be Released on September 25
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro receives HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 update with Live Window and black and white camera mode
- Huawei P50 Pro receives new security patch and EMUI 13 in August 2023
- Huawei Watch GT 4 Series Design, Variants, and Prices Leaked Before Launch
- Samsung Galaxy S23 FE: 4370mAh Battery and 50MP Main Camera Revealed
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro+: A Flagship Phone with Stunning Features
- Exclusive Leak: Google Pixel 8 Pro Emulator Reveals 360-Degree Phone Design!
- HarmonyOS 4 Compatible Devices List