As we know, the My Files folder comes preinstalled on most the Galaxy devices. This folder helps you manage and organize any files stored on your device or other locations (eg Samsung Cloud, Google Drive, or SD card). Using My Files, you can view your images, videos, audio files, and documents, move files to internal and external storage, and extract data. To find the My Files folder, use App Search or search in the default Samsung folder on your Apps screen.
How to Use Samsung My Files: Click Here(Samsung Official)
Now come to the point, Samsung has released a new update for its Samsung My Files(folder). The new update comes with version number 13.1.00.193. This update comes with several improvements to make the application more efficient and stable.
What’s New in this update Samsung My File and Download Link
After installing the new update, you can add or remove favorites while exploring the internal storage and checking folder files. Also, you can improve security by entering a password when data is compressed or a folder is created. Password-compressed files can also be extracted.
New features in Samsung My Files
- Free up storage space easily by tapping the “Storage Analysis” button on the main screen
- You can hide any unused storage space from the main screen via the “Edit My Files home”.
- You can view long file names without ellipses using the “Listview” button.
- Browse and manage files stored on your smartphone, SD card, or USB drive conveniently.
- Users can create folders; move, copy, share, compress, and decompress files; and view file details.
Download Samsung My Files Apk: Click Here
[13/5/2022] Updated Version Number:
- Version: 13.1.00.193
- Package Size: 23.26MB