Everyone is familiar with the Google Play Store and its features. The Google Play Store is the most popular software that comes pre-installed on Android devices. You may download and update any software on your smartphone through the Google Play Store.
On a regular basis, Google developers deliver firmware updates to its Google Play Store and upgrade it with a new version number. The Google Play Store has now gotten version 28.7.13 of the new update. Also, Google issued a new build 28.3.20 for Android users just a day ago, but users can now download the upgraded version.
Because the Google Play Store gave its services to billions of customers, this application received this upgrade with certain corrections and enhancements, and the firm has maintained it throughout the update. You can now find the download URL as well as links to the previous ten versions below.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
HOW TO UPDATE VIA GOOGLE PLAY STORE:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu My apps & games.
- Apps with an update available are labeled “Update.” You can also search for a specific app.
- Tap Update.
GOOGLE PLAY STORE [DOWNLOAD LINK]
- Download Google Play Store 28.3.20 APK
- Download Google Play Store 28.3.16 APK
- Download Google Play Store 28.3.18 APK
- Download Google Play Store 28.2.10 APK
- Download Google Play Store 28.2.12 APK
- Download Google Play Store 28.0.35 APK
- Download Google Play Store 28.0.34 APK
- Download Google Play Store 28.0.33 APK
- Download Google Play Store 28.0.23 APK
- Download Google Play Store 27.8.15 APK.
If you have not finished the update process using the link or manually, you can use the troubleshooting steps to update it.