Huawei has started rolling out the new firmware update to its pre-installed application – Huawei Health. This application is getting lot’s of new updates this month. Recently, the company has released the new stable build 22.214.171.1240 for the Huawei Health app and now the new wear-beta build 126.96.36.1996 is also available for download.
With this build you will get to see new functions in the Huawei Health app, as per the changelog mentioned, the beta build arrived with fitness sharing functions, blood pressure challenge, weekly report and lots more. For using all these new features, you will install this version on their devices.
The new firmware update for the Huawei Health app has come with a 100.53MB Installation size, which is recommended to install. Also, you can check the complete changelog as well as the download link, below.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
- Added fitness course sharing function.
- New blood pressure challenge plan for a healthy life.
- A weekly report of the new health management plan for a healthy life.
- New family emergency contact was added to the family space member’s health file page.
- Optimize the overall experience and stability of the version.
- Huawei Health
- 188.8.131.526 [Wear-Beta]
INTRODUCTION OF HUAWEI HEALTH APP:
Huawei Health application is a popular Huawei app that tracks your daily activities and assists you in maintaining excellent health. It also assessed your sleeping habits, which you can see on the app or website. This allows you to assess the quality of your sleep and make changes if necessary.
Huawei Health offers professional sports advice for your sport(Android 4.4.4 and higher are supported, but the RAM must be bigger than 2GB). Below you can check the features of the Huawei Health app.
HUAWEI HEALTH APP FEATURES:
- Support walking, running, cycling mode, record running track, heart rate, trajectory, speed, and other sports data.
- Support from 5 km to the marathon running training program.
- With Huawei Wear APP data integration, to provide complete, unified sports and health services.