Earlier this month, the Chinese tech giant Huawei has rolled out the major features for the Huawei Watch 3 and Huawei Watch 3 Pro users. Now the company has started rolling out the same update for the Huawei Watch 3 and Huawei Watch 3 Pro users in Europe. Meanwhile, the rest of the countries will soon get the same version.
As per the rollout information, the Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro users are able to install the new HarmonyOS 2.0 build which is 18.104.22.168 and the installation size is 332MB. This firmware version has brought lots of new features and optimizations which enhanced the user experience.
Huawei Watch 3 Series HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 features:
We discovered jump rope modes, quick replies SMS feature, new watch faces for long-lasting battery, AI voice support for timer, media volume control, and different languages in the changelog.
It also includes enhancements to the display, audio control center, DND mode, and the detection of resting heart rate and swimming statistics. The complete changelog can be seen below.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
- Huawei Watch 3
- Huawei Watch 3 Pro
- HarmonyOS 2.0.
HUAWEI WATCH 3 SERIES VERSION 126.96.36.199 CHANGELOG:
- Adds jump rope modes and provides data such as the number of jumps in a row, heart rate and calories burned.
- Adds support for custom quick replies to SMS messages (customization in the Huawei Health app.)
- Adds several pre-installed watch faces for use in ultra-long battery life mode.
- Adds the power consumption for watch faces.
- Adds AI Voice support for the timer function.
- Adds media volume controls.
- Adds multiple languages such as Slovak, Korean, and Burmese.
- Adds a button to manually sync contacts through the phone if you don’t have one.
- Optimizes the display of certain user interfaces.
- Optimized the audio control center.
- Allows you to press and hold the Do Not Disturb shortcut icon to open Do Not Disturb Settings.
- Optimizes the detection of resting heart rate and swimming data.
Keep in your mind:
- This update rolling out in batches, so it will take a time to reach your device.
- The watch needs to have at least a 20% battery.
- Make sure the connection is stable during the update process.
- Try again if the update not going at the end.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- First, you can tap the upper button of the watch
- Select the watch setting option
- Going into the System and update section
- Select the update option
- Select the new update (which will appear in the watch display after getting the update)
- Download and install the update.
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.