We just yesterday brought you the firmware information for Huawei Watch GT 2 through our article. You can also check it by clicking here, we talk about the new public beta update 220.127.116.11 for Huawei Watch GT 2 (42mm).
The new public beta update sees a lot of changes, as well as this beta update, comes with a lot of changes. We are seeing support for third-party applications in this update but it can’t be said until beta testing is complete.
In this new beta update, we get to see the fast charge as well as its screen light has also been improved, which allows you to keep the screen light on and off while you exercise, as well as sports, menstrual cycle, sleep mode, And there are many improvements in the beta update.
- improve system security and Add a lock screen password function.
- AppGallery Third-Party App support or installation.
- Added sunrise and sunset displays for outdoor sports.
- The pace zone can be displayed during the running process to help you exercise scientifically.
- The device can be linked with the third-party data of Huawei mobile phones and sports equipment.
- You can keep the screen always on during exercise, which is convenient for viewing real-time exercise data.
The heart health research application can be installed to directly measure heart health-related data on the watch.
Improves the menstrual cycle function, you can manually record the cycle through the watch.
Keep in your mind before upgrading: (Some basic information)
- For a better user experience, you are advised to update the Huawei Health app to the latest version in the app store first.
- Keep Bluetooth connected during the update. If the update fails, try again.
- Updating the wearable device may take some time. Please wait for the progress bar on the device to complete. The device will automatically restart after the update is complete.
HOW TO UPDATE?
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose the latest software update, follow the onscreen instructions to update your smartwatch.
ABOUT THE HUAWEI WATCH GT 2:
Huawei had launched its Watch GT 2 smartwatch in the month of September 20219 with lots of unique features. The smartwatch comes with two variants namely 46mm and 42mm. It has a 1.2 inch (3.05 cm) AMOLED Display display for apps, on the wear-ability side, this smartwatch weighs 29 grams. The smartwatch has packed with a 445mAh battery which provides a whole day’s non-stop performance.