Google Maps is a consumer application and web mapping platform developed by Google. It offers satellite imagery, aerial photography, street maps, 360° interactive panoramic views of streets, real-time traffic conditions, and route planning for traveling by foot, car, air and public transportation. As of 2020, Google Maps was being used by over 1 billion people every month around the world.
However, like Google Play Store, Google Maps does not require any introduction, everyone is well aware of this application. Google Maps is the most popular application that comes pre-installed on Android devices as well as the Wear OS smartwatches like Galaxy Watch 4 series and others.
On a regular basis, Google developers deliver firmware updates to its Google Maps and upgrade it with a new version number. According to the information, Google Maps has received the new stable build 11.9.3 and the users can also install the new beta build 11.10.0 on their devices. You can find both the download links as well as additional information below.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
- This release brings bug fixes that improve our product to help you discover new places and navigate to them.
How to update Google Maps on your Android phone:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap the three stacked lines in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Tap “My apps & games.” Select My apps & games from the menu.
- If you see the Google Maps app in the “Update” section, tap the button next to it that says “Update.
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE GOOGLE MAPS (PREVIOUS VERSIONS)
- Download Google Maps 10.80.3 (Wear OS)
- Download Google Maps 11.5.5.W (Wear OS)
- Download Google Maps V11.8.3 [Stable]
- Download Google Maps V11.9.0 [Beta]
- Download Google Maps 11.8.2
- Download Google Maps 11.8.2 (Wear OS).