As we all know, the PUBG Mobile fan base is not limited to a single region, but rather spans the globe. This game is also one of the most popular battle royale games in the world. After the immense success of the PUBG Mobile game, the developers came out with a new version of it and called the PUBG Mobile Lite.
Basically, this game was designed for smartphones with 1GB of RAM and with restricted graphics so that the user would not have any problems operating it on his phone. The PUBG Mobile Lite runs on Unreal Engine 4, delivered an excellent Battle Royale experience with only 600MB of free space and 1 GB of RAM. This service draws millions of players from all around the world.
PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.0 here:
The PUBG Mobile Lite developers have now begun rolling out a new update for further enhancements, which has the build number 0.22.0. The player can manually upgrade this latest version on their smartphone using the APK file from the official site or through the Google Play Store.
Although, it has been seen many times that the update comes quite late on the Google Play Store, If you have not yet received its update on your Play Store, then you can also update the new version 0.22.0 of this game through the link given below.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
- PUBG Mobile Lite – Direct Download
- PUBG Mobile Lite – Google Play Store
- PUBG Mobile Lite – APKMirror
HOW TO INSTALL PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.0 APK FILE:
- Download the PUBG Mobile new APK file.
- Enable the option to “Install from an Unknown Source.”
- Install the APK file you just downloaded.
- The gamer can log in with their PUBG Mobile account after installing the game.
- On their smartphone, they can enjoy the 0.22.0 updates.
How to download the PUBG Mobile lite OBB file:
- First, get the PUBG Mobile Lite on your phone by downloading the APK.
- Save the PUBG Mobile Lite OBB file to your phone now.
- Run the OBB file that you downloaded on your phone after unzipping it.
- The OBB file will start PUBG Mobile Lite on your phone after it has been run.
- With the OBB FILE, you may now play PUBG Mobile Lite games on your device.
If you’re still having trouble downloading this version to your smartphone, try the steps listed below.
- Choose the option to ‘Install Tap Tap.’
- Alternatively, go to the PUBG Mobile Lite official website.
- To download, press the download button.
- Open the APK file downloader.
- Allow the option to install from an unknown source.
- In the search bar, type PUBG Mobile Lite.
- Install with a single click.
- Then open it up.
Now that we’ve covered smartphones, let’s move on to those who play the PUBG Mobile Lite game on their computers. First of all, keep in the mind, you’ll need at least 4GB of RAM, a CORE i3 2.4GHz processor, Windows 7, 8, or 10 64-bit, and a DirectX11 Intel HD graphics 4000 GPU. The process of updating this version may now be seen below.
How to install PUBG Mobile Lite on PC:
- You must first download the PUBG Mobile Lite launcher from the official website before installing the game on your computer.
- The next step is to download the PUBG Mobile Lite to your computer and create a new account after it is installed.
- Now open the downloaded folder on your PC and double-click the PUBG lite launcher to begin the process of installing PUBG Mobile Lite on your computer.
- Once your PUBG Mobile Lite PC installation is complete, you will need to restart the game.
- You’ll have to connect to your account again after the game restarts.
- You may play PUBG Mobile Lite on your PC after logging in.