Recently, the Chinese tech giant Huawei has rolled out the new firmware update for its two wristwatches – the Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro users and the Watch GT 2 Pro Porsche Design in Europe. The build number for this update is 22.214.171.124, although there are no new features in this version.
Now, the company has again started kicking off the new firmware update for only the Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro users in Europe. However, if we look at the modifications, we can see that this new firmware has optimized system stability, as we witnessed in the last update. In this new update, users of the Watch GT 2 Pro have got only a new build number, apart from this, it is the same as before.
It is still unknown why the company has sent the new version in just three days and if the new version has arrived then why no other changes have been made to it? Well moving on from this, the updated firmware has a new build number of 126.96.36.199, and the installation package is 79.18MB in size. More information can be found below.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
- Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro
HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 PRO VERSION 188.8.131.52 UPDATE CHANGELOG:
This update optimizes the system stability in certain scenarios.
- Optimizes the system stability in certain situations.
- For a better user experience, it is recommended to first update the Huawei Health app to the latest version in the app store.
- The update progress in the app is just for transferring the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch for the update to complete.
- The watch needs to have at least a 20% battery to update.
- Make sure the Bluetooth connection is stable during the update. Try again if the update fails.
HOW TO UPDATE?
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE WATCH GT 2 PRO:
Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro was launch in September 2020 with 1.39 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen providing 454 x 454 pixels HD and runs on Huawei Lite operating system. Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro is fueled with a 455 mAh battery and supports wireless charging.
HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 PRO KEY SPECIFICATIONS:
- Size: 46.7 mm x 46.7 mm x 11.4 mm
- Weight: Approximately 52 g
- Watch Case: Night Black, Nebula Gray, Material (Titanium + Sapphire glass)
- Display:1.39 inch AMOLED 454 x 454 HD
- Memory: 4GB
- Connectivity: GPS, Bluetooth 5.1
- System Requirements: Android 5.0 or later, iOS 9.0 or later
- Battery Life: 14 Days.