Recently, Huawei has launched its new edition of the Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro Moon Phase in India with two new models. Also, the company has provided the major features for the Huawei Watch GT 2 users in China, however, these new features running in the testing version.
If seen in one way, the month of September has been the name of the old devices of the Huawei cause, the company has updated to its older devices as well as provide the new update to its pre-installed applications.
Now, the company has started rolling out the new firmware update for the Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro and Watch GT 2 Pro Porsche Design users in Europe. Although, recently, the Watch GT 2, Watch GT2e and Watch Fit users have grabbed the September 2021 firmware updates.
This new update is available with the new build number 22.214.171.124 and packages size of 79.50MB, according to the information. The lack of new features in this new firmware is obvious, however, the user experience will improve if it is updated. The changelog is available below.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
- Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro
- Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro Porsche Design
Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro and Porsche Design Version 126.96.36.199 Update changelog:
This update optimizes the system stability in certain scenarios.
- Optimizes the system stability in certain situations.
- For a better user experience, it is recommended to first update the Huawei Health app to the latest version in the app store.
- The update progress in the app is just for transferring the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch for the update to complete.
- The watch needs to have at least a 20% battery to update.
- Make sure the Bluetooth connection is stable during the update. Try again if the update fails.
HOW TO UPDATE?
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE WATCH GT 2 PRO:
Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro was launch in September 2020 with 1.39 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen providing 454 x 454 pixels HD and runs on Huawei Lite operating system. Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro is fueled with a 455 mAh battery and supports wireless charging.
HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 PRO KEY SPECIFICATIONS:
- Size: 46.7 mm x 46.7 mm x 11.4 mm
- Weight: Approximately 52 g
- Watch Case: Night Black, Nebula Gray, Material (Titanium + Sapphire glass)
- Display:1.39 inch AMOLED 454 x 454 HD
- Memory: 4GB
- Connectivity: GPS, Bluetooth 5.1
- System Requirements: Android 5.0 or later, iOS 9.0 or later
- Battery Life: 14 Days.
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.