Earlier this week, Huawei has announced lots of new announcements regarding HarmonyOS 2.0 distributions, firstly the company has said that the 10 Huawei devices have received the HarmonyOS 2.0 internal beta requirement. After that, Huawei released the stable version of HarmonyOS 2.0 for 7 Huawei and Honor devices.
The company has also begun rolling out the HarmonyOS 2.0 public beta for 15 Huawei devices. Following Huawei’s announcement, these handsets are now able to run the final beta build of the latest operating system, and they are now ready for stable updates, which the company will provide soon.
However, because the latest public beta build is an upgrade to a testing feature, there may be some issues with it. Now scroll down to see the device list and other details.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
- Huawei P20
- Huawei P20 Pro
- Huawei Mate 10
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design
- Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design
- Huawei Nova 4
- Huawei Enjoy 10S
- Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus
- Honor 9X
- Honor 9X Pro
- Honor 20S
- Honor 10
- Honor V10
- Honor Play4T Pro.
HarmonyOS 2.0 public beta upgrade method:
Public beta (supports “My Huawei” & “Pollen Club” on mobile phones/tablets)
1. Before participating in the public beta, please enter the App Market App, search for “My Huawei” and “Pollen Club” App and update to the latest version (Note: Honor series products only support “Pollen Club” App registration)
2. Please download and install the public beta description file first, and then go to “Settings> System and Update> Software Update> Check for Updates” to upgrade the public beta version. (Please enter the registration portal to download the public beta description file)
3. After the public beta description file reaches the validity period (usually after the end of the public beta activity), the system will prompt the user and automatically delete the public beta description file
4. After the open beta activity ends, the upgrade entrance for the open beta activity will be closed. Public beta users can report problems under the corresponding version release notes
The internal beta recruitment post & public beta activity upgrade entrance & release instructions path is as follows:
Mobile/tablet terminal: “Pollen Club” App> Home> Recommendations> “Internal Beta Registration” & “Public Beta Early Access” or “Pollen Club” App> “Forum”> “Upper Right Corner”> “Software Zone”> “Upgrade Early Access” “.
HARMONYOS 2.0: HOW QUICK IS IT?
After the launch of HarmonyOS 2.0, the first 10 million installations were completed in a matter of days, and by the middle of the month, the system had been installed on over 18 million devices. On July 02, 2021, Huawei’s HarmonyOS 2.0 system has covered 25 million devices and the first stage was cleared in just one month from the launch.
Then, the company was launched its new device with the name of the Huawei P50 and Huawei P50 Pro, and also the company had mentioned that the HarmonyOS 2.0 has ruled over 40 million units. After just a couple of days, the company has announced that the HarmonyOS 2.0 has completed its 50 million installations at the starting of August 2021.
But the best thing is the other 50 million installations were done in just one month and this is a great achievement by Huawei or HarmonyOS 2.0. Stay connected with us, we will continue to provide you all the activities related to HarmonyOS 2.0.