On September 15, 2021:
Google released the most recent version of the Google Play Store app just a day ago. The latest build for this app, 27.1.16, is now being pushed out by Google once more.
Although, this isn’t the first time this has happened when Google releases two firmware updates on its Play Store on the same day. We’ve encountered this problem before and have seen it numerous times. That is why going ahead with this, you should update your Google Play Store to the latest version, the download link of which is mentioned below.
Original Article: On September 14, 2021
Everyone is familiar with the Google Play Store and its features. The Google Play Store is the most popular app that comes pre-installed on Android phones. On your smartphone, you may use the Google Play Store to download and update any application.
On a regular basis, Google Play Store firmware upgrades are made, and the store is given a new version number. The latest update, version 27.0.15, is now available on the Google Play Store.
Because the Google Play Store serves billions of consumers, this app was updated with a few modifications and improvements, which the firm has continued to implement throughout the update. Below you’ll find the download URL as well as links to the previous ten versions.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu My apps & games.
- Apps with an update available are labeled “Update.” You can also search for a specific app.
- Tap Update.
GOOGLE PLAY STORE [DOWNLOAD LINK]
- Download Google Play Store 26.8.15 APK
- Download Google Play Store 26.9.24 APK
- Download Google Play Store 26.9.16 APK
- Download Google Play Store 26.7.16 APK
- Download Google Play Store 26.6.23 APK
- Download Google Play Store 26.4.23 APK
- Download Google Play Store 26.4.21 APK
- Download Google Play Store 26.3.17 APK
- Download Google Play Store 26.3.16 APK
- Download Google Play Store 26.2.21 APK
If you have not finished the update process using the link or manually, you can use the troubleshooting steps to update it.