Recently, HarmonyOS 2.0 has completed its 100 million installations and now this operating version moving forward into another milestone. According to the latest report, the Chinese tech giant Huawei has started a new batch of internal beta recruitment HarmonyOS 2.0 including 10 Huawei devices.
Interested users of all these devices can participate in this process till October 10, 2021. The thing to note is that 2000 seats have been selected for all the devices, so you can get them as soon as possible. Below you can check the device list that has been selected in this internal beta testing of HarmonyOS 2.0.
These 10 Huawei devices now entered in the HarmonyOS 2.0 internal beta recruitment:
- Huawei P10
- Huawei P10 Plus
- Huawei Mate 9
- Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design
- Huawei Nova 3
- Huawei Enjoy 9 Plus
- Huawei Tablet M5 10.8 inches
- Huawei Tablet M5 Pro 10.8 inches
- Huawei Tablet M5 8.4 inches.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
The above-listed device users will enter this beta program through the pollen club. This time, the recruiting and pushing strategy, and the first batch of selected 2000 pollen lists are likely to be revealed by the end of September. Before the end of the recruitment, registration will be promoted, and internal pollen that has not been picked for the 2000 list will be gradually examined and pushed.
Huawei P20, P20 Pro, Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro, Mate 10 Porsche Design, Mate RS Porsche Design, nova4, Enjoy 10 Plus, Enjoy 10S, Honor 10, Honor V10, Honor 9X, Honor 9X Pro, Honor 20S, Honor Play 4T Pro, and other models have begun the HarmonyOS 2 public beta upgrade, and eligible small partners can go upgrade.
Upgrade method of Huawei HarmonyOS 2.0:
1. Closed beta recruitment:
- For products in the recruitment phase of the internal test, you can sign up for the internal test through the corresponding internal test recruitment post
- After the internal test version is released, the internal test registration channel will be closed one after another, and internal test users can report their problems under the corresponding product version release notes of the pollen club.
2. Public beta (supports “My Huawei” & “Pollen Club” on mobile phones/tablets)
1. Before participating in the public beta, please enter the App Market App, search for “My Huawei” and “Pollen Club” App and update to the latest version (Note: Honor series products only support “Pollen Club” App registration)
2. Please download and install the public beta description file first, and then go to “Settings> System and Update> Software Update> Check for Updates” to upgrade the public beta version. (Please enter the registration portal to download the public beta description file)
3. After the public beta description file reaches the validity period (usually after the end of the public beta activity), the system will prompt the user and automatically delete the public beta description file
4. After the open beta activity ends, the upgrade entrance for the open beta activity will be closed. Public beta users can report problems under the corresponding version release notes
The internal beta recruitment post & public beta activity upgrade entrance & release instructions path is as follows:
Mobile/tablet terminal: “Pollen Club” App> Home> Recommendations> “Internal Beta Registration” & “Public Beta Early Access” or “Pollen Club” App> “Forum”> “Upper Right Corner”> “Software Zone”> “Upgrade Early Access” “.
3. Official version (My Huawei App/Service App is not limited to upgrade)
1. My Huawei App/Service App is open for unlimited upgrades. You can upgrade through the “My Huawei” App> “Upgrade Early Access”> “Check Now” or “Service” App> “Upgrade Early Access”> “Check for Updates”
2. My HUAWEI App/Service App is an unlimited upgrade phase of products. Users can report problems in the release notes of the corresponding version of the corresponding product.
The release notes path is as follows:
Mobile/tablet terminal: “Pollen Club”> “Forum”> “Upper right corner 㗊”> Corresponding product section
Computer terminal: “Pollen Club”> “Section”> Corresponding product section
- The whole network upgrade has been completed: go to “Settings> System and Update> Software Update> Check for Updates” to upgrade.