Huawei Watch GT 2 users in Europe now started receiving the new firmware update. In the month of August 27, the smartwatch users have got the new firmware version and after just 2 weeks, this new version has ready for download.
According to the new features, this update does not introduce any new features, but it does improve the watch system’s stability, which will improve the user experience.
According to the current rollout status, this firmware update has a 3.8MB package size and a build number of 126.96.36.199. However, the new version is being rolled out in batches, it will take some time for it to reach your device, and it may include some minor modifications for various users.
To be mentioned, before updating your smartwatch, you need also update the Huawei Health app on your device to the most recent version (Here you can download the latest version of the Huawei Health app). More details regarding this new firmware upgrade may be found below.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
- Huawei Watch GT 2
HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 September 2021 UPDATE CHANGELOG:
This update improves system stability in certain scenarios.
- Optimizes the system stability in certain situations.
Keep in your mind before upgrading:
- For a better user experience, you are advised to update the Huawei Health app to the latest version in the app store first.
- Keep Bluetooth connected during the update. If the update fails, try again.
- Updating the wearable device may take some time. Please wait for the progress bar on the device to complete. The device will automatically restart after the update is complete.
- If you encounter any issues when using the device, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
HOW TO UPDATE?
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose the latest software update, follow the onscreen instructions to update your smartwatch.
ABOUT THE HUAWEI WATCH GT 2:
Huawei had launched its Watch GT 2 smartwatch in the month of September 20219 with lots of unique features. The smartwatch comes with two variants namely 46mm and 42mm. It has a 1.2 inch (3.05 cm) AMOLED Display display for apps, on the wear-ability side, this smartwatch weighs 29 grams. The smartwatch has packed with a 445mAh battery which provides a whole day’s non-stop performance.
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.