In the month of June 02, 2021, the Chinese tech giant Huawei has launched its new smartwatch series – Huawei Watch 3. The series has included two wearable devices called the Huawei Watch 3 and the Huawei Watch 3 Pro. This is Huawei’s newest smartwatch, and the most appealing feature is that it comes with the company’s own operating system, HarmonyOS 2.0.
The Huawei Watch 3 series provided amazing features and was well-received by customers. In addition, the company has placed a high priority on this smartwatch, releasing new firmware updates with new features on a regular basis.
Now once again, Huawei has started rolling out the new firmware update for the Huawei Watch 3 series users in China with such amazing features. The latest firmware update is based on HarmonyOS 2.0 and it comes with new features, reminders and optimization. So let’s check it.
Huawei Watch 3 series new features:
Huawei Watch 3 series has started receiving new firmware update with lots of new features and the users will love it surely. According to the official information, now the Huawei Watch 3 and the Huawei Watch 3 Pro users in China are able to respond to the SMS. Now you can send the text message to your friend, family and other people’s through your wrist.
Under the second feature, you can increase the brightness of your smartwatch by raising your wrist. Also, you can get the handwashing reminder feature which you can set according to your time.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
Within the fourth feature, you can apply the smart watch’s charged wallpapers for 5 minutes which will not charge you at all. This feature has been provided by the company so that you can try the paid wallpapers on your watch before paying its fee.
When you put your watch on charging, its dial interface is turned on which you can now press the crown key button to turn it off. In addition, the Huawei Watch 3 series now support more formats of mobile phone local music importing into the watch. Last but not the least, the new firmware update optimized the
Huawei Watch 3 series build information:
The Huawei Watch 3 series users in China are now able to download the latest build on their smartwatch which is 188.8.131.52 based on HarmonyOS 2.0 and you will have to spend 239MB of the internet for updating it.
Huawei Watch 3 series HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 changelog:
- Support SMS reply.
- When the off-screen display is turned on, you can choose to raise your wrist to brighten the screen to display the main dial or off-screen dial.
- Added hand washing detection function (open path: Settings> Accessibility> Hand washing).
- The paid watch face can be tried for 5 minutes free of charge.
- When charging, the charging dial interface is turned on by default (press the crown to close).
- Support more formats of mobile phone local music importing into the watch.
Keep in your mind:
- This update rolling out in batches, so it will take a time to reach your device.
- The watch needs to have at least a 20% battery.
- Make sure the connection is stable during the update process.
- Try again if the update not going at the end.
- Huawei Watch 3
- Huawei Watch 3 Pro
- HarmonyOS 2.0.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- First, you can tap the upper button of the watch
- Select the watch setting option
- Going into the System and update section
- Select the update option
- Select the new update (which will appear in the watch display after getting the update)
- Download and install the update.