The Huawei Watch 3 Pro is the greatest smartwatch in 2021-2022, as you well know. According to the research, the Huawei Watch 3 Pro was named the finest smartwatch for the period 2021-2022, and it won the EISA (Expert Imaging and Sound Association) Best Smart Watch Award.
When it comes to the Huawei Watch 3 Pro, it is the first smartwatch to be released using Huawei’s own operating system, HarmonyOS 2.0. It offers a lot of useful applications and features, such as heart rate and blood oxygen level monitoring, stress testing and fall detection, and pre-installed programs for 100 different workouts, thanks to this operating system.
After such unique characteristics, the new upgrade elevates it even further. The Huawei Watch 3 Pro recently received a firmware update in several locations, and European owners of the device have begun to receive the new firmware update, which is based on HarmonyOS 2.0 OS.
The build number for this new version is 220.127.116.11, and the package size is 254MB, according to the basic information. However, the changelog features to set it apart. So, take a look at it below.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
This update brings a number of new features for the users of the Huawei Watch 3 series, so let’s check it. The first feature is, the users have got the new DIY video watch faces, the second is users can able to mute their incoming calls with rotating own wrist.
The third feature is the new preloaded watch faces, which have been installed by the company for saving more power of the battery and provides long battery life. The fourth is, users could set the timer for do not disturb mode to take effect. In terms of the last new feature, users could be able to turn on and off the super long battery and WiFi options into the shortcut menu.
Also, the company has put two more things in these watches which are the weather card optimized to speed up positioning and updating. The second is the optimization of the message notification feature which can add the ringtone sound for incoming messages. Another new feature for European users is the ability to sync local tunes from your phone to the watch, although it only works with the current version of the Huawei Health App.
HUAWEI WATCH 3 Pro HARMONYOS 18.104.22.168 CHANGELOG:
- Supports video watch face DIY.
- Supports turning your wrist to mute incoming calls.
- Adds multiple pre-installed watch faces when the watch is in Ultra-long Battery Life mode.
- Supports configuring a period for Do Not Disturb mode to take effect.
- Provides the ultra-long battery life on Wi-Fi switches in the shortcut menu.
- Supports using the Health app to sync local songs from your phone to the watch.
- Weather card optimized to speed up positioning and updating.
- Optimized the message notifications feature to support ringtone notifications.
Keep in your mind:
- This update rolling out in batches, so it will take a time to reach your device.
- The watch needs to have at least a 20% battery.
- Make sure the connection is stable during the update process.
- Try again if the update not going at the end.
- HUAWEI WATCH 3 Pro
- 22.214.171.124 (AP1C432E179R1P179) [GLL-AL01]
- 126.96.36.199 (SP1C432E179R1P179) [GLL-AL04]
- HarmonyOS 2.0.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- First, you can tap the upper button of the watch
- Select the watch setting option
- Going into the System and update section
- Select the update option
- Select the new update (which will appear in the watch display after getting the update)
- Download and install the update.
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.