Finally! OnePlus has rolled out the last open beta 7 update of OxygenOS 11 for the OnePlus 8T smartphone users. The company was testing all the features of the OxygenOS 11 operating version based on Google’s Android 11 operating system on the OnePlus 8T smartphone for a long time and was continuously sending new beta updates.
OnePlus through its official form has thanked all the users who were involved in this beta test and said that the stable version will soon arrive for all users with the latest system optimizations and features.
As per the official information, the latest update is available for those users who have entered in the previous beta version and it come with some fixes and improvements. Please keep in mind the build is out with more stable but it is still the beta version, so you maybe face some bugs problems.
In addition, the users are now able to upgrade their device into the July 2021 security patch update to protect their device with the current month’s security update. Moving more, the company has added one new application “OnePlus Store” for users which users can’t uninstall on their device and through this app, users could buy any new products of OnePlus.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
Apart from this, the new open beta build fixes the face unlock and modifies life and work mode issues. Also, the version has added the life Wi-Fi option on your OnePlus 8T smartphone. Below you can check the changelog.
OnePlus 8T OxygenOS 11 open beta 7 update changelog:
- Improved system stability
- Fixed the issue that the face unlock failed in the QR scanning on WhatsApp
- Upgrade Android Security Patch to 2021.07
- Now work Wi-Fi can support added to life Wi-Fi
- Fixed the issue of failure to modify life and work mode
- An intuitive and convenient way to manage your OnePlus account, get easy-to-access support, discover exciting members-only benefits, and shop for OnePlus products. (Please note that it can be uninstalled)
For more information visit the OnePlus official forum.