Xiaomi MIUI 13 will come with new system animation, fonts, sound effects, small window mode and much more
Xiaomi is one of the leading smartphone makers and continuously launched its latest flagship devices with superb configurations. According to the report, the Chinese brand will soon release its new custom – UI MIUI 13 and it is available for the Xiaomi Mi, Redmi and POCO devices.
The news was heated in the month of April 2021, Xiaomi MIUI developers are working on memory integration and expansion technology, which will help users of old small storage devices to improve their daily experience.
Now some more information about the MIUI 13 has reveled by the well-known Weibo tipster @panda, the upcoming Xiaomi MIUI 13 operating version will come with the new small window mode, new desktop icons, memory fusion technology, layered rendering system animation, new fonts, new sound effects, a new touch and more.
Moreover, at the present time, Vivo, OPPO, Huawei, and Xiaomi have virtual memory technologies. The principle is unknown, but the actual effect can achieve a similar higher storage experience.
Just a day ago, some leaks have suggested that Xiaomi is going to launch its new flagship devices such as Mi MIX 4, Xiaomi CC 11 series, Xiaomi tablet 5 series and other products.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
All these devices will be launch around August 11, 2021, and it is expected to be powered by Xiaomi MIUI 13 based on Android 12. But the Android 12 will hit all these devices after launching on the market while it will come in late September or October 2021.
These things we will get to see in MIUI 13:
- New small window mode
- New desktop icons
- Memory fusion technology
- Layered rendering system animation
- New fonts
- New sound effects
- New touch
- And more.
These devices will get the MIUI 13 major update:
Xiaomi Mi Smartphone List:
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 10 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer
- Xiaomi Mi 10i
- Xiaomi Mi 10S
- Xiaomi Mi 11
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 11i
- Xiaomi Mi 11X
- Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro.
Redmi Smartphone List:
- Redmi 9 Power
- Redmi Note 9 5G
- Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G
- Redmi K30s
- Redmi K30 Ultra
- Redmi 9 Prime
- Redmi 9i
- Redmi 9
- Redmi 9A
- Redmi 9C
- Redmi 10X Pro 5G
- Redmi 10X 5G
- Redmi 10X 4G
- Redmi K30i 5G
- Redmi K30 5G Racing
- Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G
- Redmi Note 9
- Redmi Note 9 5G
- Redmi K30 Pro Zoom
- Redmi K30 Pro
- Redmi Note 9S
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
- Redmi 9
- Redmi K20 Pro Premium
- Redmi K30
- Redmi K30 5G
- Redmi K20 Pro
- Redmi K40
- Redmi K40 Pro
- Redmi K40 Pro+
- Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition
- Redmi Note 10
- Redmi Note 10 Pro
- Redmi Note 10 Pro Max
- Redmi Note 10S
- Redmi Note 10T.
POCO Smartphone List:
- Poco C3
- Poco X3 NFC
- Poco X3
- Poco M2 Pro
- Poco M2
- Poco M3
- Poco M3 Pro 5G
- Poco F2 Pro
- Poco X2
- Poco X2 Pro
- Poco F3.
- This complete list has been made by looking at the specifications and previous MIUI update
- Some of these devices running on the MIUI 12/12.5 latest version of Xiaomi
- All these devices are headed for an MIUI 13/Android 12 major update
- These devices have not been officially announced yet.
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
Exposure that Xiaomi 11 Ultra upgrades MIUI 13 wireless charging and is castrated! Official response
A few days ago, Xiaomi officially pushed the MIUI 13 system to the first batch of users. However, the new major version system update generally has some problems. As expected, Xiaomi 11 Ultra and Pro models have encountered it.
According to feedback from many users, my mobile phone that originally supported 67W fast charging was locked at 50W after upgrading MIUI 13, claiming to be “software castrated”.
In this regard, millet official community the latest “official reply informed of progress this week,” replied to this question, said it is developing an animated version of the software to report the failure causes an exception, has been optimized in version 21.12.30, charging power does not change, You can verify the optimization in the development version next week.
The following are the answers and progress of the new Top10 questions this week:
1. When the MIUI 13 development version uses station B, some scenes are shut down and restarted. Reply: Further investigation is underway. Please verify the optimization situation in subsequent versions. Thank you Mi Fan friends for their feedback.
2. In some scenes of the MIUl 13 development version, there is a shutdown and restart problem. Progress Reply: Further investigation is underway. Please verify the optimization situation in the subsequent version. Thank you Mi Fan friends for their feedback.
3. Redmi K30S Extreme Commemorative Edition MIUl13 development version, the breathing light shows abnormal progress. Reply: It has been partially optimized in the 21.12.30 version. Please upgrade to the latest version to verify the optimization situation. Thank you Mi Fan friends for their feedback.
4. Redmi K30 Pro MIUl 13 development version, the breathing light shows abnormal progress. Reply: It has been partially optimized in the 21.12.30 version. Please upgrade to the latest version to verify the optimization situation. Thank you Mi Fan friends for their feedback.
5. Application package management component, installation application crash progress response: This problem has been fixed, please verify the repair in use, thank you Mi Fan friends for their feedback.
6. Redmi K30 MIUl 13 development version, prompt “there is a problem inside the device” progress reply: it is expected to be fixed in version 22.1.5, please verify the optimization in the development version next week, thank you Mi Fan friends for their feedback.
7. MIUl 13 development cannot modify the desktop layout rules. Progress reply: Some themes used will control whether the desktop layout can be switched. If you still have problems using it, you can try to switch to the default theme. Thank you Mi Fan friends for their feedback.
8. The progress of the crash of the MIUI 13 development version of Guangyu APP: It is under further investigation, please verify the optimization situation in the subsequent version, thank you Mi Fan friends for their feedback.
9. Xiaomi 10 MIU113 development version, watch the video and see the progress of the problem that occasionally restarts. Reply: Further investigation is underway. Please verify the optimization in the subsequent version. Thank you Mi Fan friends for their feedback.
10. Xiaomi 11 UItra MIUl13 development version, showing the progress of the problem of 50-watt wireless fast charging. Reply: The development version of the software animation reported a fault and caused an abnormality. It has been optimized in version 21.12.30 and the charging power has not changed. Please develop it next week. The optimization situation is verified in the version, thanks to the feedback of Mi Fan friends.
MIUI 13 Pad system is coming! Xiaomi official warm-up: TOP 3000 applications are fully adapted
Xiaomi MIUI officially warmed up the MIUI 13 system today, stating that MIUI 13 is smoother, originating from a breakthrough in the underlying core technology of the operating system. The three core technologies of focus computing, atomic memory, and liquid storage are fully upgraded, and the system fluency is significantly improved compared to the MIUI 12.5 enhanced version.
In addition, MIUI officially announced the MIUI 13 Pad system today. The big screen, it looks good to you. The TOP 3000 application is fully adapted so that the application is presented in the best way, and every inch is not wasted.
DNS was informed that Xiaomi said that behind the smooth basic experience of MIUI 13 is a breakthrough in the underlying core technology of the operating system.
The MIUI 12.5 enhanced version is aimed at the three core scenarios of the system: processor scheduling, memory management, and I/O, and introduced the corresponding optimization technology focus computing, atomic memory, and liquid storage. Focus calculation prioritizes the most obvious process perceived by the current user according to the scene and suppresses unimportant applications in the background.
Atomic memory splits application memory, giving priority to ending unimportant tasks, and finely compressing memory usage. The liquid storage is highly sensitive to monitor the degree of fragmentation, which greatly improves the efficiency of defragmentation so that the mobile phone can be used for a long time as new. In MIUI 13, these three core technologies have been fully upgraded, bringing a significant improvement in the smooth system experience.
Mi changed the system logo, MIUI 13 new poster Exposure
Recently, the Xiaomi MIUI team established a pioneer team to fix various bugs raised by users. According to many user feedbacks, with the efforts of the Xiaomi team for several weeks, the current Xiaomi models are stuck and stuck. Significantly reduced, fluency and stability are effectively improved. the new logo with the new slogan is out the slogan is “breaking and standing, and a new life”.
This is also a reversal of the MIUI system evaluation, which had a bad reputation in the first half of the year, and regained the confidence of many Xiaomi fans. At the same time, Xiaomi is still pushing ahead with larger plans.
According to previous news, Xiaomi’s research and development of the next-generation major version of MIUI 13 have been in progress for a long time, and it has now come to an end. It is reported that Xiaomi has listened to users’ opinions internally and will make major innovations to the system and streamline many functions.
This morning, some netizens exposed an MIUI 13 propaganda poster that is suspected to be flowing out of Xiaomi. The slogan “Broken and Li Xiaoyu Yusheng” under the LOGO is very eye-catching. This seems to confirm Xiaomi’s awakening of MIUI’s explosive changes. This version will also become the largest version of Xiaomi in recent years.
Prior to this, Xiaomi executive Li Ming (a classmate of Li) revealed on Weibo that the new version of MIUI will make good use of the development version to avoid the outflow of basic stability bugs. At the same time, it will begin to solve the problem of unsmooth internal testing.
Basic stability is the foundation of a mobile phone system, and after solving the stability problem of MIUI 13, though Xiaomi’s many accumulated technologies, will bring a very comfortable experience for Xiaomi mobile phones.
In addition, there was news that the system version of MIUI 13 being tested internally has also added memory expansion technology, which can be activated by a special switch, which can effectively improve the fluency of models with small memory.
- Galaxy F54 5G Launches in India: 108MP Camera, 4 OS Updates
- OnePlus Nord N30 5G: A Mid-Range Smartphone with Flagship Features
- Samsung Odyssey G9 OLED Gaming Monitor: A 49-Inch Curved Display
- Huawei Watch 4 receiving the first software update
- Huawei Petal Maps 188.8.131.52 brings massive changes to users
- Huawei Nova 9 SE getting May 2023 Security update
- Huawei Nova 9 receiving May 2023 Patch Update
- Introducing the Exquisite Galaxy Tab S9: A New Dimension of Luxury
- Samsung Introduces Major Camera Upgrade with Galaxy S24 Ultra
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro receiving May 2023 Security Patch
News1 week ago
Samsung Introduces Major Camera Upgrade with Galaxy S24 Ultra
Apps1 week ago
Huawei Petal Maps 184.108.40.206 brings massive changes to users
Samsung Galaxy1 week ago
Introducing the Exquisite Galaxy Tab S9: A New Dimension of Luxury
Huawei1 week ago
Huawei Watch 4 receiving the first software update
EMUI 121 week ago
Huawei Nova 9 receiving May 2023 Patch Update
EMUI 121 week ago
Huawei Nova 9 SE getting May 2023 Security update
oneplus4 days ago
OnePlus Nord N30 5G: A Mid-Range Smartphone with Flagship Features
Samsung4 days ago
Samsung Odyssey G9 OLED Gaming Monitor: A 49-Inch Curved Display