Huawei Watch Fit was launched in August 2020 with a larger display and 10 days of non-stop battery life. The company has launched the Watch Fit in three color options- Black, Silver, and Rose Gold.
This year, the Chinese tech giant Huawei has launched the Huawei Watch Fit Elegant with new colors and materials as well. The Watch Fit Elegant is made of polished stainless steel and a soft fluoroelastomer strap. The users can purchase this smartwatch with two colors option namely Frosty White (with gold accents) and Midnight Black (with a silver buckle and frame).
Last month, Huawei has released the June 2021 update for the Huawei Watch Fit smartwatch users in China with version number 126.96.36.199 and it brings a loT of features for users. But the global variant still waits for the new firmware.
Now, the company has started rolling out the new firmware update for the Huawei Watch Fit users which is identified as of July 2021 update while it is available in the Europen market.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
According to the changelog information, this version adds a new security password on your watch to protect the device. Also, it adds a new feature that can very useful for users, now you can directly reject the incoming calls by sending the text message through your smartwatch. Notably, right now this feature is only supported for Android devices while iOS users have not got this at the moment.
HUAWEI WATCH FIT NEW VERSION NUMBER:
- As per the version number, this update comes under build 188.8.131.52 while the installation package size is 15.03MB.
HUAWEI WATCH FIT VERSION 184.108.40.206 CHANGELOG:
- Adds the unlock password function to improve device security.
- Adds support for rejecting incoming calls using text messages (This feature is only supported on Android phones.
Note: The data transfer takes some time. Do not use your phone or your HUAWEI Watch FIT-A47 during the update.
Keep in your mind:
- For a better user experience, it is recommended to first update the HUAWEI Health app to the latest version in the app store.
- Do not disconnect the Bluetooth connection during the update. If the update fails, try again.
- It may take a little time to update the wearable. Wait until the progress indicator on the device indicates the end of the process. The device will restart automatically when the update is complete.
- If you experience problems using the device, call the HUAWEI customer service line or visit a HUAWEI customer service center.
- Huawei Watch Fit
HOW TO UPDATE?
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose the latest software update, follow the onscreen instructions to update your smartwatch.