Huawei is continuously developing its new application and provides users the alternative applications of Google. In the past, Huawei has already launched so many apps which are the substituted apps of Google such as Huawei Petal Maps, AppGallery, Petal Search and recently launched Petal Translate app.
Now, the brand has developed one more application under the Petal section which is the Huawei Petal Mail and it works just like Google Gmail. If we look carefully at the Petal Mail logo then it is known that it is visible from the “M” shape and the meaning of which is clearly shows the mail.
Huawei Petal Mail application provides us all the facilities that we get on Gmail and Yahoo Mail and inside it we also get all the options like Inbox, Starred, Draft, Sent, Trash and Spam.
Huawei’s consumers can download the Petal Maps app through the Huawei AppGallery or via the link which is mentioned below. According to the information, the Petal Mail is available in beta form at the moment with the build number 220.127.116.111 and the app size is 16.2MB.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
- The petal email address is the HUAWEI ID, one account can enjoy the high-quality services of HUAWEI, and login fast with one key and no secret.
- Smoothly send and receive emails, including copy/bcc, attachments, etc., with a clean and refreshing interface
- Quickly process emails by swiping, tapping, etc.
- Organize mail as you like by starring, archiving, deleting, marking spam, etc.
- Real-time email reminder, don’t miss important emails.
Huawei Petal Mail download link:
- Huawei Petal Mail