OnePlus is now working on its two new flagship devices and it will soon launch in the market. It has been told by the company that it is going to launch its new two devices in which one is a smartphone and the other is earbuds and the name is the OnePlus Nord 2 and OnePlus Buds Pro.
According to the official report, both devices will launch on July 22 and there might be a chance to both devices should appear on an Amazon Store and go on sale online initially.
OnePlus Nord 2 and OnePlus Buds Pro are upgraded versions of their older generation whereas the Nord 2 is an upgraded model of its Nord smartphone. On the other hand, the OnePlus Buds Pro is an upgraded device of OnePlus Buds and OnePlus Buds Z.
During the announcement of the launch date of both devices, OnePlus has presented a special gift that is going to surprise the users. As per the announcement, selected users can use these devices from OnePlus just 2 days before the launch.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
If you want to test the features of the OnePlus Nord 2 and listen to the sound of the OnePlus Buds Pro, then you can check all these things just 2 days before the launch by following the instruction given below.
How to use OnePlus upcoming devices ahead of the launch?
1. First of all, you have to go to the website of lab.oneplus.com
2. After this, you can scroll down a bit to see the application, which has a different application for Nord 2 and Buds Pro
3. After this, you can fill the application of the device which you want to test, you can even fill the form even with both the devices
4. After filling the form read it carefully and submit it.
Keep these things in mind:
- The last date to fill the application is 17th July at 11:59 PM GMT+8 (aka China time) so please submitted before that.
- After reading all the things carefully, give your answers.
- The name of the winners will be announced by the company in its official forum on 20th July 2021.
- Winners will be announced by the company looking at the application form.
Apply through the link: