Recently, the Chinese brand Huawei has released a new firmware update to almost all smartwatches. Firstly, the update has arrived in the Chinese market and later the same build comes for overseas consumers. Huawei has sent the new firmware for the Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro, Watch GT 2 and Huawei Watch Fit smartwatches.
Now, the company is moving into the next family member of the Watch GT series which is the Huawei Watch GT 2 Porsche Design. According to the report, the Watch GT 2 Porsche Design consumers who live in Europe now receiving the July 2021 firmware update.
According to the changelog, it has not seen any significant changes and no new features have been suggested in it. But the update optimizes smartwatch system stability to provides a more smoother experience for users. Down you can check the more information.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Porsche Design July 2021 update changelog:
- Optimizes system stability in certain scenarios.
- The update progress in the app is just for transferring the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch for the update to complete.
- The watch needs to have at least a 20% battery to update.
- Make sure the Bluetooth connection is stable during the update. Try again if the update fails.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Porsche Design new build information:
The smartwatch users now able to install the new build 22.214.171.124 on their device and the package size is 78.97MB.
- Huawei Watch GT 2 Porsche Design
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.