The latest earbuds of Huawei is FreeBuds 4 which was launched by the company on May 19 and expanded to the overseas market on June 02, 2021. Ahead of the launch, the FreeBuds 4 is a big hit in the market and so many leaks about this have out in the previous time such as the live images, specification, the unboxing video and more.
The FreeBuds 4 has launched with lightweight material, the charging case of the earbuds made in a circular shape, users are able to connect multiple devices with the FreeBuds 4, support high-definition vocal recording, 48kHz sampling rate, high-fidelity restoration of full vocals, and AI noise reduction algorithm to suppress ambient noise. (Check the price and more)
Now, the Chinese brand Huawei has started kicking off the new firmware update for the Huawei FreeBuds 4 users who live in China. The same version will soon arrive in the global market. As per the build number, the latest firmware comes under the 188.8.131.52 build and the package size is 3.03MB.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
The all-new software update comes with optimization in the section of noise cancellation and audio effect experience. Also, it has improved the Bluetooth connection stability and added new health reminder features to secure your body from the external environment. Check the changelog below.
- Huawei FreeBuds 4
Huawei FreeBuds 4 version 184.108.40.206 changelog:
- Improves Bluetooth connection stability
- Optimizes the noise cancellation experience
- Optimizes the audio effect experience
- Added a health reminder.
keep in your mind:
- The update pushing out in batches, so it will take a time to reach your device.
- Maintain battery at least 30% in both devices.
- Always put earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open(during update).
- Pair earbuds with your phone again before charging and updating.
HOW TO UPDATE HUAWEI FREEBUDS 4?
- Open the AI Life app.
- Connect your FreeBuds to your phone and place them inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your FreeBuds to access the settings screen of your FreeBuds.
- Touch Update to access the update screen.
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.