Before, the launch of HarmonyOS 2.0, the company has explored the April 2021 security patch update for the Huawei P40, P40 Pro and P40 Pro Plus smartphone users globally. Now after the launch of HarmonyOS 2.0, the company is again expanding the April 2021 security patch update for the Huawei P40 series users in Europe.
Right now, the Chinese users of the Huawei P40 series have got the HarmonyOS 2.0 update but global users still waiting for the same. Now, come to the build number of the new patch, as per the rollout status, the P40 smartphone users got the version number 18.104.22.168 with the installation package size is 308MB.
On the other hand, the Huawei P40 Pro and P40 Pro Plus models have got the latest build which is 22.214.171.124 (C432E3R3P3) and the package size is 304MB. In terms of the features, this patch not brings any optimization and new features except for the better security improvement. Also, it includes 17 high and 69 medium levels of CVEs for improved system security.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
- Huawei P40
- Huawei P40 Pro
- Huawei P40 Pro Plus
- 126.96.36.199 (P40)
- 188.8.131.52 (C432E3R3P3) (P40 Pro&Pro Plus)
- 308MB (P40)
- 304MB (P40 Pro&Pro Plus)
- EMUI 11
- Android 10
HUAWEI P40 SERIES APRIL 2021 PATCH UPDATE CHANGELOG: (Europe)
- Integrated security patches released in April 2021 for improved system security.
The April 2021 security patch update includes 17 High levels and 69 Medium levels of CVE’s. The CVE system tracks publicly known security vulnerabilities and exposures in publicly released software packages.
Keep in your mind:
- Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
- If you encounter problems during the update, call the Huawei customer service line or visit a Huawei customer service center.
- The update package will be automatically deleted when the update is complete.
HUAWEI P40 SERIES EMUI 184.108.40.206 UPDATE CHANGELOG: (CHINA)
- Optimizes sound experience and multi-screen collaboration.
- Security: Incorporate April 2021 security patches to enhance phone system security.
- Add a quick download icon for the Link Now and Education App.
HOW TO UPDATE HUAWEI P40 SERIES?
Via Settings: Settings -> System & updates-> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Via Support: Support app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone/tablet/devices, you can send us an email ([email protected]) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.