The Chinese tech giant Huawei has officially launched the Celia Keyboard application and listed on Huawei App Gallery. This application has been developed by Huawei to make your device keyboard more attractive, provides features easily and listed more features to the enjoyment of your typing.
The Celia Keyboard has featured by over 170 languages, thousands of emojis, different typing fonts, lots of faces and attractive and simple themes. With this application, you can also type faster and use different types of emojis to make your chat more attractive.
In this application you will find two parts, the first one is the keyboard and the second one is the main application. In these two parts, the keyboard is the main interface, with which the users can input text and emojis etc., and also access shortcut functions such as the clipboard.
In the main application, users can use resources including themes, emoji packages, fonts, sounds, etc., activate other languages, download dictionary packages, and personalize the keyboard.
- Download the Celia Keyboard app via the Huawei App Gallery.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
1. Text Input
1.1. Key Input:
- Celia Keyboard supports Qwerty,Qwertz,Azerty,Colemak,and Dvorak layouts.
1.2. Glide Input: (Gesture Typing)
- For some languages, Celia Keyboard allows you to type by gliding, without lifting your finger from the screen. This can greatly improve the efficiency of input.
1.3. Voice Input:
- Celia Keyboard supports voice input (it uses Huawei ASR), and improves user input efficiency and convenience by converting voice to text.
1.4. Input Prediction:
- Celia Keyboard provides input prediction. Complete words are suggested based on the letters the user has typed so far. For example, when the user enters “h” and “a” on the English keyboard, Celia will suggest words such as “have” and “happy”, and the user can enter the complete word by tapping it.
- Celia Keyboard is the intelligent keyboard that corrects spelling mistakes made by the user when typing. For example, when the user enters “happu” on the English keyboard, “happy” will be recommended as the correct spelling, and the user can click on the word or the Space key to display the correct word.
1.6. Next-word Suggestion:
- Celia Keyboard will intelligently suggest the next word a user may want to input, based on the context information entered by the user. For example, after the user enters the word “happy”, Celia Keyboard may suggest words such as “birthday” to the user in the prediction bar.
- Celia Keyboard provides the clipboard function, allowing users to manage and use their own clipboard more conveniently.
1.8. Cursor Operation:
- Celia Keyboard supports cursor operation, allowing users to easily select, copy, cut and delete text.
2. Rich Media Input
2.1. Emoji Input:
- Celia Keyboard provides more than 1,000 different emoji expressions, allowing users to express themselves more vividly in a chat.
2.2. Emoticon Input:
- Celia Keyboard provides a wealth of emoticons to meet the needs of users for personalized expression in a chat.
- Celia Keyboard comes with four simple themes for users to choose from.
- Celia Keyboard provides a range of beautiful fonts for free, and users can select the fonts on the keyboard.
- Celia Keyboard supports a range of keypress sounds for free, and users can change the key tone of the keyboard.
- Celia Keyboard supports more than 170 languages.
4.2. Resize Keyboard:
- In order to accommodate the diverse habits of different users, Celia Keyboard allows users to adjust the size of keyboard, so they can type in whatever way they find most comfortable.
- The settings menu includes a volume slider for keypress sounds.
Users can enable and disable keypress vibration and adjust the duration of vibration.
4.5. Popup on keypress:
- The settings menu includes a switch that allows users to enable and disable popup on keypress.
4.6. Input Related:
- Users can adjust input related functions, such as auto-correction and auto-capitalization, in accordance with their own preferences.
4.7. Number Row:
- The settings menu includes a switch that allows users to choose whether to display a separate number row on the top of the keyboard layout.
4.8. Keyboard Mode:
- Because different users have different preferences, Celia Keyboard offers a variety of keyboard modes, and users can choose whichever one they find most comfortable.
4.9. Keyboard Layout:
- In order to accommodate the diverse habits of different users, Celia Keyboard allows users to choose different keyboards by language, so they can type in whatever way they find most comfortable.
4.10. Mechanical Keyboard:
- Celia Keyboard provides users with a mechanical keyboard mode and different mechanical stem options, giving users a different input experience.