Huawei’s most awaited series- Huawei P50 will expect to launch on June 17, 2021. The rumors have disclosed the launch date of this series but the company has not announced any information on this matter yet. We have seen the launch date of the P50 series going forward so many times.
Now, the one Huawei device spotted on the TENAA website with model number CHL-AL60 and it is expected to the model number will come with the Huawei P50 series any of smartphone. According to the report, there is no identified specification has founded except the model number but it will soon be listed with some other keys.
In the past, we’ve seen many images of the Huawei P50 and P50 Pro that revealed much information about both devices ahead of the launch. Furthermore, a few days ago we have seen some features and designs of the Huawei P50 Pro Plus smartphone with its high-quality render images.
Recently, one new rendered image has appeared on the internet with a few different camera setups. According to the image, the Huawei P50 series will come with a vertical-sized large camera setup with two circular frequency setups and adjusting the camera lens inside them. In the first circle which is the top one, we have seen three camera lenses including such as Ultra vision camera and Cine camera.
In the second bottom circle, we see a camera lens with an LED flash and one more LED flash has been adjusted between these two circles of vertical shape.
Moreover, a slightly below in the camera setup we have been seen Lecia branding which is the partner of the Chinese tech giant Huawei smartphone since a very long time.
The render image show, the smartphone will come with a glassy look and the image has provided a gold color that looks more shiny and attractive. The smartphone has a curved edge back panel that covered all four corners of the smartphone. The smartphone has a premium and luxurious look with a metal frame instead of aluminum.
On the right side of the smartphone, it has a metal material volume rocker key with a new power key which is provided a red alert when your device on or off. On the top side, the design includes a secondary mic, IR blaster as well as secondary speaker set.
Check some more render image of the Huawei P50 series:
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
Download HUAWEI AI Touch 126.96.36.1991 [Latest Version]
“HUAWEI AI Touch” is a technology that enhances the experience of your device’s touch screen. It analyzes the way you touch the screen, helping distinguish between accidental touches and intentional touches. For example, when you have your phone in your pocket, this technology can prevent unintentional touches, avoiding the opening of apps or making calls.
AI-Assisted Scrolling: AI Touch can recognize when you are scrolling the screen and understands when you want to stop. This makes the scrolling experience easier and more precise.
AI-Powered Screenshots: You can take a screenshot on the screen by double-tapping with your knuckle. Additionally, AI Touch can recognize specific shapes to capture screenshots of particular sections.
Benefits of HUAWEI AI Touch:
1. Enhanced User Experience:- AI Touch makes using your phone easier and more convenient, providing an improved user experience.
2. Protection from Accidental Touches:- It safeguards against unintentional usage when your phone is in your pocket or bag, preventing accidental touches.
3. Fast and Precise Scrolling:- It enables quick and more accurate scrolling on websites and documents, enhancing the overall navigation experience.
4. Easy Screenshots:- AI Touch offers new and simple ways to capture screenshots, making the process more user-friendly.
HUAWEI AI Touch is available in select HUAWEI smartphones. Some popular devices that use this technology include phones from the HUAWEI Mate, P, and Nova series.
HUAWEI AI Touch 188.8.131.521 Download Link:-
|HUAWEI AI Touch 184.108.40.2061
Huawei Watch GT 4 Upgrade: Not Everyone’s Excited
The Huawei Watch GT 4 has received a new software update that promises system improvements and enhanced stability. However, there’s a curious twist: the version number for this update is identical to the previous rollout. This has left some users wondering what, if anything, has actually changed.
The latest update for the Huawei Watch GT 4, while sporting the same version number (HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11) as the previous one, focuses solely on system improvements and enhanced stability. This means no new features are included in this update.
Huawei Watch GT 4 Update: 44.42MB Download, Improved Stability, and Responsiveness. Instead of new features and optimizations, the tech giant has improved the stability aspects of the wearable and made it more responsive for device owners.
Huawei Watch GT 4 Software Update Changelog
Version: HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168
Summary: This update focuses on improving system stability in certain situations.
- System stability improvements (specific situations not mentioned)
- For optimal experience: Update the Huawei Health app to the latest version before updating your watch.
- Do not disconnect: Maintain a stable Bluetooth connection throughout the update process. If the update fails, retry.
- Patience is key: The update process may take some time. Please wait until the on-device progress bar reaches completion. The watch will automatically restart upon successful installation.
- Need help? If you encounter any issues after the update, contact Huawei customer support through the hotline or visit a service center.
Huawei Health receives the new update 22.214.171.1242-wearBeta with new improvements
Huawei Health app is getting a new update (version 126.96.36.1992) for devices powered by HarmonyOS. This update focuses on improving the app’s user interface and overall performance, making it more stable and efficient for users.
The latest update version 188.8.131.522 for the Huawei Health app is designed to enhance the overall functionality of the application. This includes a notable improvement in the app’s speed, resulting in faster launch times and quicker response when performing various operations.
The latest build of this app improves performance accuracy and fixes some known issue bugs. The Huawei Health app is now at version 184.108.40.2062, with an updated package weighing in at 106.21 MB. You can also install this latest build on your device through the Huawei AppGallery or the direct link which is mentioned below.
You may also get the Huawei Health app from the appGallery
Also Read Previous Article:-
- Download HUAWEI AI Touch 220.127.116.111 [Latest Version]
- Huawei Watch GT 4 Upgrade: Not Everyone’s Excited
- Huawei Health receives the new update 18.104.22.1682-wearBeta with new improvements
- Samsung Expands DIY Repair Program to Include Galaxy S23, Z Fold 5, Flip 5, and More
- Samsung Health App receives the December 2023 update 6.26.0.063 [Wear OS]
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Receives First Security Update with Wear OS 4
- Huawei Health receives the new update 22.214.171.1240 with new improvements
- TicWatch Pro 3 finally gets Wear OS 3.5 upgrade
- Google Play Update: Remote App Removal GPStore now allows you to remotely uninstall apps
- Huawei Quick App Center gets the latest version 126.96.36.199 [APK]