Huawei has launched it’s Huawei FreeBuds 3 in the month of May 2020 while it has a great sound experience with a large battery compared to other earbuds of this price range. In the past time, Huawei has sent so many updates for the FreeBuds 3 users with some improvements and features.
Now the company has started releasing a new firmware update for the Huawei Freebuds 3 users in Europe. This update comes with a new version number which is 126.96.36.1992 and the package size is 2.02MB. The new update for the FreeBuds 3 has arrived with an improvement of Bluetooth connection stability.
Aside from this, the Chinese tech giant will hold a new launch event on May 19 and introduce the next-generation FreeBuds 4 True Wireless Headset. Consumers will get the best quality sound with the upcoming Huawei FreeBuds 4 and it is more useful in preventing noise pollution from outside.
It will launch with TWS, improved noise cancellation, support HarmonyOS, powerful battery, ear-friendly, and lightweight design. The FreeBuds 4 will launch with three new colors namely white, gray, and red.
Huawei Freebuds 3 Version 188.8.131.522 Changelog:
- Improvements: Improves Bluetooth connection stability.
- Maintain battery at least 30% in both the devices.
- Always put earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open(during update).
- Pair earbuds with your phone again before charging and updating.
How to update?
- Connect your FreeBuds with your phone.
- Select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device home screen.
- Open the AL Life app on phone.
- Click on Check for updates.
- If any update is available, click on the update button.
- After completion of the update, close the charging case.
- Wait for at least 10 min for the case to be automatically updated.
- Huawei Freebuds 3
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
Download HUAWEI AI Touch 184.108.40.2061 [Latest Version]
“HUAWEI AI Touch” is a technology that enhances the experience of your device’s touch screen. It analyzes the way you touch the screen, helping distinguish between accidental touches and intentional touches. For example, when you have your phone in your pocket, this technology can prevent unintentional touches, avoiding the opening of apps or making calls.
AI-Assisted Scrolling: AI Touch can recognize when you are scrolling the screen and understands when you want to stop. This makes the scrolling experience easier and more precise.
AI-Powered Screenshots: You can take a screenshot on the screen by double-tapping with your knuckle. Additionally, AI Touch can recognize specific shapes to capture screenshots of particular sections.
Benefits of HUAWEI AI Touch:
1. Enhanced User Experience:- AI Touch makes using your phone easier and more convenient, providing an improved user experience.
2. Protection from Accidental Touches:- It safeguards against unintentional usage when your phone is in your pocket or bag, preventing accidental touches.
3. Fast and Precise Scrolling:- It enables quick and more accurate scrolling on websites and documents, enhancing the overall navigation experience.
4. Easy Screenshots:- AI Touch offers new and simple ways to capture screenshots, making the process more user-friendly.
HUAWEI AI Touch is available in select HUAWEI smartphones. Some popular devices that use this technology include phones from the HUAWEI Mate, P, and Nova series.
HUAWEI AI Touch 220.127.116.111 Download Link:-
|HUAWEI AI Touch 18.104.22.1681
Huawei Watch GT 4 Upgrade: Not Everyone’s Excited
The Huawei Watch GT 4 has received a new software update that promises system improvements and enhanced stability. However, there’s a curious twist: the version number for this update is identical to the previous rollout. This has left some users wondering what, if anything, has actually changed.
The latest update for the Huawei Watch GT 4, while sporting the same version number (HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124) as the previous one, focuses solely on system improvements and enhanced stability. This means no new features are included in this update.
Huawei Watch GT 4 Update: 44.42MB Download, Improved Stability, and Responsiveness. Instead of new features and optimizations, the tech giant has improved the stability aspects of the wearable and made it more responsive for device owners.
Huawei Watch GT 4 Software Update Changelog
Version: HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199
Summary: This update focuses on improving system stability in certain situations.
- System stability improvements (specific situations not mentioned)
- For optimal experience: Update the Huawei Health app to the latest version before updating your watch.
- Do not disconnect: Maintain a stable Bluetooth connection throughout the update process. If the update fails, retry.
- Patience is key: The update process may take some time. Please wait until the on-device progress bar reaches completion. The watch will automatically restart upon successful installation.
- Need help? If you encounter any issues after the update, contact Huawei customer support through the hotline or visit a service center.
Huawei Health receives the new update 188.8.131.522-wearBeta with new improvements
Huawei Health app is getting a new update (version 184.108.40.2062) for devices powered by HarmonyOS. This update focuses on improving the app’s user interface and overall performance, making it more stable and efficient for users.
The latest update version 220.127.116.112 for the Huawei Health app is designed to enhance the overall functionality of the application. This includes a notable improvement in the app’s speed, resulting in faster launch times and quicker response when performing various operations.
The latest build of this app improves performance accuracy and fixes some known issue bugs. The Huawei Health app is now at version 18.104.22.1682, with an updated package weighing in at 106.21 MB. You can also install this latest build on your device through the Huawei AppGallery or the direct link which is mentioned below.
You may also get the Huawei Health app from the appGallery
Also Read Previous Article:-
- Download HUAWEI AI Touch 22.214.171.1241 [Latest Version]
- Huawei Watch GT 4 Upgrade: Not Everyone’s Excited
- Huawei Health receives the new update 126.96.36.1992-wearBeta with new improvements
- Samsung Expands DIY Repair Program to Include Galaxy S23, Z Fold 5, Flip 5, and More
- Samsung Health App receives the December 2023 update 6.26.0.063 [Wear OS]
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Receives First Security Update with Wear OS 4
- Huawei Health receives the new update 188.8.131.520 with new improvements
- TicWatch Pro 3 finally gets Wear OS 3.5 upgrade
- Google Play Update: Remote App Removal GPStore now allows you to remotely uninstall apps
- Huawei Quick App Center gets the latest version 184.108.40.206 [APK]