The Chinese tech giant Xiaomi has released the MIUI 12.5 stable update to its compatible devices in the Chinese market. So far this update has been accepted by Xiaomi’s five smartphones while the other eligible device will soon receive the same.
Back at the end of the last year, the company has introduced its Android 11 based skin with the name of the MIUI 12.5 which is the testing skin for the upcoming MIUI 13. According to the roomers, all those features have been researched in the MIUI 12.5 version which will be received in the upcoming Android skin.
After China, the company has explored this Android version in the global market and the MIUI 12.5 entered global on February 08, this year. Moreover, Xiaomi’s latest custom-UI MIUI 12.5 brings such a great feature which very helpful to the users while after beta testing now the stable version has also knocked.
These devices have received the MIUI 12.5 stable update: (Second batch)
Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 stable version now out for Redmi K40 Pro and 40 Pro+:
Let’s talk about the new devices that have started receiving the MIUI 12.5 stable version, Redmi K40 Pro and K40 Pro+ smartphone users in China now able to access all features that bring the MIUI 12.5.
In terms of the build number, Redmi K40 Pro and K40 Pro+ smartphone users have received this major update with version number 184.108.40.206.RKKCNXM while the package size is 3.9GB. (Read More)
MIUI 12.5 stable version now enter in Redmi K30S Ultra:
Now, the company has moved on to the Redmi device, As per the official confirmation, Xiaomi has started rolling out the MIUI 12.5 stable version for the Redmi K30S Ultra smartphone users in the Chinese market.
Xiaomi Mi CC9 receiving MIUI 12.5 stable update along with March 2021 patch:
Recently, the company has started testing the all features of the MIUI 12.5 through the beta form and now the company has finally started rolling out the MIUI 12.5 stable version for the Mi CC9 smartphone owners.
In terms of the build number, the Xiaomi Mi CC9 smartphone owners have received this update with version number 220.127.116.11.RFCCNXM while the package size is 2.6GB. (Read More)
Redmi Note 9 5G receiving MIUI 12.5 stable update in China:
As per the report, the Redmi Note 9 5G smartphone now able to access all features brought by the MIUI 12.5 supportable for the Android 11. According to the changelog, smartphone users have got so many new features and functions to work more easily as well as did that work with these features. The update comes in batches so it will take a little time to reach you so keep patience. (Read More)
Redmi K40: Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 now yours, Check the features:
Now, Xiaomi has started rolling out the MIUI 12.5 stable update to its second batch listed smartphones. Accordingly the first smartphone Redmi K40 has received the MIUI 12.5 stable version with all features.
In terms of the build number, the Redmi K40 smartphone owners have received this update with version number 18.104.22.168.RKHCNXM is based on MIUI 12.5 while the package size is 3.8GB. (Read More)
These devices have received the MIUI 12.5 stable update: (First batch)
Install MIUI 12.5 stable update to Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro and Mi 10 smartphone:
Xiaomi has now started rolling out its latest Android 11 based skin MIUI 12.5 stable update for the eligible smartphones. The company has already released this update to Mi 10 Ultra, Mi 11 and Mi 9SE smartphone users. Now the company has started delivering the MIUI 12.5 stable update for the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro and Mi 10 smartphone users. (Read More)
Mi 9 SE: Third Xiaomi device that cracked the MIUI 12.5 stable update:
Xiaomi has now started rolling out its latest Android 11 based skin MIUI 12.5 stable update for the eligible smartphones. The company has already released this update to Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra and Xiaomi Mi 11 smartphone users. One more Xiaomi device join the party with both this smartphone.
The company has officially started releasing the MIUI 12.5 stable update for the Xiaomi Mi 9 SE smartphone users in the Chinese market. Now the Mi 9 SE smartphone users able to access all the features which bring Xiaomi’s latest operating system. (Read More)
Xiaomi Mi 11 get the MIUI 12.5 stable update with March 2021 patch:
As we know that, Xiaomi has started delivering the MIUI 12.5 stable update to its eligible smartphone in the Chinese market. After lots of testing and improvement finally, the Mi 10 Ultra smartphone has got this version and become the first device that has taken this opportunity.
Now following the same, Mi 11 smartphone users are started receiving the same update along with the March 2021 security patch. The latest MIUI 12.5 stable update comes with version number 22.214.171.124.RKBCNXM while the installation package size is 4.1GB. (Read More)
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra receiving the MIUI 12.5 update in China:
Xiaomi has finally started releasing the Android 11 based MIUI 12.5 update for Mi 10 Ultra smartphone users. This latest update brings all the features which the company has testing after the launch of this version. Currently, this update available in the Chinese market. (Read More)
Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 stable update changelog:
- MIUI 12.5. Yours alone.
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- New: A new animation framework renders movement more realistically.
- New: New UI design is focused on visualization and making your interaction with the device more lifelike.
- New: Haptic feedback brings a new dimension to familiar actions.
- New: Nature mix is a new exciting way of creating your own notification sound system.
- New: Hundreds of system sounds that represent animals from all around the world.
- New: Stereo system sounds.
- New: Mount Siguniang super wallpaper.
- New: Now you can see what apps access your clipboard and control access.
- New: Using approximate location adds up points to privacy protection.
- New: You can now manage sensitive permissions and related app behavior independently.
- New: The behavior of web pages is also tracked now, which helps you to block unwanted and malicious actions.
- New: Now it’s up to you who and when can track your online behavior.
- New: All apps now come with a security statement from GetApps.
- New: Privacy risk scanner.
- New: Control which apps access and delete items from your Gallery.
- New: A comprehensive overview of all sensitive permissions.
- New: You’ll be notified whenever high-risk permissions are used and will be able to block the corresponding actions.
- Optimization: An all-new privacy protection page.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts make bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- All-new Notes.
- You can combine your phone and computer into a single working station.
- You can view MIUI notifications and open phone apps on your computer.
- Apps from your phone can be handed off to your computer.
- The items copied on a phone can now be pasted on the computer and vice versa.
- Photos and screenshots from a mobile device can be instantly used on a computer.
- Web pages can be seamlessly handed over from one device to another.
- You can transfer files to your mobile device using the “MIUI+” panel on your computer.
- New “File Manager” and “Notes” for computers.
- New: Instant messengers now support floating windows.
- New: Floating windows can be quickly replaced with fullscreen versions of the apps.
- New: App flashcards Show key info when apps are displayed as floating windows.
- *Learn more about new features in “Special features”.
- New: You can measure your heart rate using the camera now.
- New: Start recording running, walking, and cycling workouts manually, and enjoy lots of online workout classes.
- Optimization: Automatic workout recognition is much more accurate now.
- New: “Ripples” animation for downloading apps.
- New: “Burst” animation for uninstalling apps.
- New: New design for app folders.
- New: A vertical layout for Recents.
- New: The aspect ratio is adjusted to the external monitor automatically.
If you received the notification of the MIUI 12.5 stable version then follow the step for updating it.
- Software update
- Check for Updates Download!
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
Redmi Note 10 Pro pushes MIUI 12.5.11 update fixes the issue that fingerprint unlocking cannot be used normally after quickly turning off the screen
Redmi Note 10 Pro has now pushed the MIUI 12.5.11 stable version number 126.96.36.199 RKPCNXM update, the size is 497MB. Redmi Note 10 Pro just pushed the MIUI 12.5.8 update not long ago, adding atomic memory function, and also fixing the problem of slow charging in some scenarios.
Update Google security patch (2021#10) to improve system security.
Fix the occasional display abnormality when switching from PC mode to MIUI mode during a call.
Fix the problem that fingerprint unlocking cannot be used normally after the screen is turned off quickly.
Fix the problem that the lock screen cannot be used normally when the correct fingerprint is unlocked after the wrong face detection timeout.
Fix the problem that after setting the lock screen password of the avatar space, the problem is that the password cannot be used to enter the desktop occasionally.
Fix the problem that the sunspot will be displayed when the fingerprint area is clicked occasionally when the fingerprint is not entered for the first time after restarting.
Fixed the problem that the notification did not disappear after the side fingerprint was quickly unlocked, and the jelly screen overlapped.
Status bar, notification bar
Fix the problem that the media control panel does not display after the music is paused.
Fix the problem that the avatar of the Xiaomi account on the settings page is not refreshed in time.
Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition 3rd Batch Stable Update Released
The internal beta of the stable version will be pushed out gradually on November 12, 2021. If it goes smoothly, the full push will be completed by the end of December 2021.
which includes the following models:-
Redmi 10X 4G
Redmi Note 11 Pro
Redmi K30 Extreme Commemorative Edition
Redmi 10X, Redmi 10X Pro
Redmi Note 11 5G
Xiaomi Tablet 5
Redmi K30 5G
Redmi K30i 5G
Xiaomi Tablet 5 Pro 5G
Xiaomi Tablet 5 Pro
Xiaomi CC9 Pro
Xiaomi 11 Youth Edition
Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi 9 Pro,
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Xiaomi CC9 Mito Customized version
As we know there are more models and more devices in the third batch, so the outgoing time of this model will be different. Users who have not received this update, be patient. Xiaomi will start rolling it out on all devices gradually. Some functions, services, and customization effects may vary due to different system versions and mobile phone models. please see the actual status.
The latest version of MIUI 12.5 supports the following features.
•Liquid storage, read and write attenuation is less than 5% after 36 months of usage, making the phone look like new for a long time
•Atomic memory, ultra-fine memory management, sophisticated compression memory usage, and increased background resident capacity by 64%
•Focus count, 51 core scenes are smoothly and fully accelerated, CPU usage is reduced by 15%, and battery power is saved on average by 8%
•Intelligent balancing, intelligent allocation of hardware performance and power consumption, so that the top hardware runs in a balanced comfort zone most of the time
•Fix 160 system head problems with centralized feedback and 224 system application issues.
Redmi K40 and Xiaomi 10S release MIUI 12.5 development version based on Android 12 for the first time
Redmi K40 and Xiaomi 10S release MIUI 12.5 development version based on Android 12 for the first time, providing multiple optimizations and improvements
Redmi K40 series has now pushed the MIUI development version based on Android 12, the Redmi K40 system version number is 21.10.12, and the update package size is about 3.9GB.
It is reported that Redmi K40 and Xiaomi 10S are the first to release development versions based on Android 12, providing a number of optimizations and improvements. The official also expressed tribute to brave early adopters.
In addition, due to the problem of entering recovery after upgrading in certain scenarios, the release of Mi 11 Youth Edition is temporarily suspended, and because of the problem of not being able to enter new fingerprints, Mi 11 is also temporarily suspended.
- The Google Pixel 8 Pro has passed IMDA certification and is expected to be released on October 4
- Download Latest Google Play Store Apk 37.4.24 [Download Link]
- Huawei FreeBuds Pro 3 Flagship Headset to be Released on September 25
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro receives HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 update with Live Window and black and white camera mode
- Huawei P50 Pro receives new security patch and EMUI 13 in August 2023
- Huawei Watch GT 4 Series Design, Variants, and Prices Leaked Before Launch
- Samsung Galaxy S23 FE: 4370mAh Battery and 50MP Main Camera Revealed
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro+: A Flagship Phone with Stunning Features
- Exclusive Leak: Google Pixel 8 Pro Emulator Reveals 360-Degree Phone Design!
- HarmonyOS 4 Compatible Devices List