Redmi K40: Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 now yours, Check the features
Now, Xiaomi has started rolling out the MIUI 12.5 stable update to its second batch listed smartphones. Accordingly the first smartphone Redmi K40 has received the MIUI 12.5 stable version with all features.
Recently, the company has done the released this update to its first batch listed smartphones. In this list, Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro, Mi 9 SE, Mi 11 and Mi 10 Ultra smartphones received the stable version of the MIUI 12.5 in the Chinese market.
So, now one more device has joined the race, with the latest features which have very difficult to describe in the words. That is great news for all Redmi K40 smartphone users while the other two variants of this series will soon get the same.
Redmi K40 new version:
In terms of the build number, the Redmi K40 smartphone owners have received this update with version number 220.127.116.11.RKHCNXM is based on MIUI 12.5 while the package size is 3.8GB.
Redmi K40 new features:
So, in the above paragraph, we told you the features of MIUI 12.5 very difficult to describe in the words. So you can check the complete changelog for more details but once you updated it, your device will provide a totally different look.
CHECK THE COMPLETE FEATURE OF THE Redmi K40 STABLE UPDATE:
- MIUI 12.5. Yours alone.
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 11
- New: A new animation framework renders movement more realistically.
- New: New UI design is focused on visualization and making your interaction with the device more lifelike.
- New: Now you can see what apps access your clipboard and control access.
- New: Using approximate location adds up points to privacy protection.
- New: You can now manage sensitive permissions and related app behavior independently.
- New: The behavior of web pages is also tracked now, which helps you to block unwanted and malicious actions.
- New: Now it’s up to you who and when can track your online behavior.
- New: All apps now come with a security statement from GetApps.
- New: Privacy risk scanner.
- New: Control which apps access and delete items from your Gallery.
- New: A comprehensive overview of all sensitive permissions.
- New: You’ll be notified whenever high-risk permissions are used and will be able to block the corresponding actions.
- Optimization: An all-new privacy protection page.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts make bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- All-new Notes.
- New: Instant messengers now support floating windows.
- New: Floating windows can be quickly replaced with fullscreen versions of the apps.
- New: App flashcards Show key info when apps are displayed as floating windows.
- Learn more about new features in “Special features”.
- New: You can measure your heart rate using the camera now.
- New: Start recording running, walking, and cycling workouts manually, and enjoy lots of online workout classes.
- New: “Ripples” animation for downloading apps.
- New: “Burst” animation for uninstalling apps.
- New: New design for app folders.
- New: A vertical layout for Recents.
- New: Convert images to PDF.
- New: Password manager allows you to store passwords in the cloud.
- New: You can share device location with other people in your family sharing group.
- New: Location information can be recorded automatically before the device powers off.
Mi Carrier Services:
- New: You can manage multiple SIM cards now.
- New: A more convenient way to move a cursor using the scrollbar.
- New: Function buttons support switching between languages and keyboards.
- New: You can press and hold the function buttons to access more features.
- New: Custom themes for keyboards.
- New: Font weight adjustment options for third-party fonts.
- Optimization: Personalization features for system wallpapers, animations, and sounds.
- New: Wallpaper customization in the lite mode.
- Optimization: Redesigned Incognito mode.
- Optimization: Pages load much faster now.
- Redmi K40
- Android 11
- MIUI 12.5
REDMI K40 KEY SPECIFICATION:
The smartphone featured a 6.67-inch AMOLED screen display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. It has a bezel-less punch-hole set up on the front. As per the camera concern, the smartphone has a quad-camera configuration on its backside with a 64MP Main Camera, an 8MP Ultra-Wide Angle Lens, a 5MP Macro Camera, and another 2MP Depth Camera.
On the front side, the smartphone captures a very sharp image with a 25MP Main Lens teamed with another 5MP shooter. Redmi K40 powered by a 4,500mAh non-replaceable Li-ion type battery which is compatible with 33W Fast Charging technology.
How to update manually?
- Software update
- Check for Updates Download!
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
Redmi Note 10 Pro pushes MIUI 12.5.11 update fixes the issue that fingerprint unlocking cannot be used normally after quickly turning off the screen
Redmi Note 10 Pro has now pushed the MIUI 12.5.11 stable version number 18.104.22.168 RKPCNXM update, the size is 497MB. Redmi Note 10 Pro just pushed the MIUI 12.5.8 update not long ago, adding atomic memory function, and also fixing the problem of slow charging in some scenarios.
Update Google security patch (2021#10) to improve system security.
Fix the occasional display abnormality when switching from PC mode to MIUI mode during a call.
Fix the problem that fingerprint unlocking cannot be used normally after the screen is turned off quickly.
Fix the problem that the lock screen cannot be used normally when the correct fingerprint is unlocked after the wrong face detection timeout.
Fix the problem that after setting the lock screen password of the avatar space, the problem is that the password cannot be used to enter the desktop occasionally.
Fix the problem that the sunspot will be displayed when the fingerprint area is clicked occasionally when the fingerprint is not entered for the first time after restarting.
Fixed the problem that the notification did not disappear after the side fingerprint was quickly unlocked, and the jelly screen overlapped.
Status bar, notification bar
Fix the problem that the media control panel does not display after the music is paused.
Fix the problem that the avatar of the Xiaomi account on the settings page is not refreshed in time.
(JOIN ON SOCIAL FOR THE LATEST TECH)
Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition 3rd Batch Stable Update Released
Xiaomi has officially confirmed that An enhanced version of the third batch of the MIUI12.5 stable version release plan is coming.
The internal beta of the stable version will be pushed out gradually on November 12, 2021. If it goes smoothly, the full push will be completed by the end of December 2021.
which includes the following models:-
Redmi 10X 4G
Redmi Note 11 Pro
Redmi K30 Extreme Commemorative Edition
Redmi 10X, Redmi 10X Pro
Redmi Note 11 5G
Xiaomi Tablet 5
Redmi K30 5G
Redmi K30i 5G
Xiaomi Tablet 5 Pro 5G
Xiaomi Tablet 5 Pro
Xiaomi CC9 Pro
Xiaomi 11 Youth Edition
Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi 9 Pro,
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Xiaomi CC9 Mito Customized version
As we know there are more models and more devices in the third batch, so the outgoing time of this model will be different. Users who have not received this update, be patient. Xiaomi will start rolling it out on all devices gradually. Some functions, services, and customization effects may vary due to different system versions and mobile phone models. please see the actual status.
The latest version of MIUI 12.5 supports the following features.
•Liquid storage, read and write attenuation is less than 5% after 36 months of usage, making the phone look like new for a long time
•Atomic memory, ultra-fine memory management, sophisticated compression memory usage, and increased background resident capacity by 64%
•Focus count, 51 core scenes are smoothly and fully accelerated, CPU usage is reduced by 15%, and battery power is saved on average by 8%
•Intelligent balancing, intelligent allocation of hardware performance and power consumption, so that the top hardware runs in a balanced comfort zone most of the time
•Fix 160 system head problems with centralized feedback and 224 system application issues.
Redmi K40 and Xiaomi 10S release MIUI 12.5 development version based on Android 12 for the first time
Redmi K40 and Xiaomi 10S release MIUI 12.5 development version based on Android 12 for the first time, providing multiple optimizations and improvements
Redmi K40 series has now pushed the MIUI development version based on Android 12, the Redmi K40 system version number is 21.10.12, and the update package size is about 3.9GB.
The DNS has learned that the MIUI development version internal test version 21.10.12 is now released one after another, and some models have been released.
It is reported that Redmi K40 and Xiaomi 10S are the first to release development versions based on Android 12, providing a number of optimizations and improvements. The official also expressed tribute to brave early adopters.
In addition, due to the problem of entering recovery after upgrading in certain scenarios, the release of Mi 11 Youth Edition is temporarily suspended, and because of the problem of not being able to enter new fingerprints, Mi 11 is also temporarily suspended.
- Honor X40, X30 and V40 light luxury devices are lineups with MagicOS 7.0 closed beta
- OnePlus has announced that their first foldable phone will be released later this year
- Sources report that the Samsung Galaxy A54/A34 phones are set to launch on March 15th
- Download Link: Google Play Store has been updated to the latest version 34.6.11
- Huawei AppGallery gets the new update, Check the download link
- The latest update for the Samsung Calendar app introduces a variety of new features for enhanced productivity
- The Galaxy S23 Ultra boasts advanced cameras designed to outperform the iPhone
- Samsung has finally officially released its new phone series Galaxy S23
- Samsung Galaxy A14 4G mobile phone exposure: Know the details
- Samsung Galaxy A24 4G is one step closer to being officially launched