A day ago (April 22, 2021) Realme has launched its new Q series in the Chinese market. The Realme Q3 series includes three smartphones namely Realme Q, Realme Qi and Realme Q3 Pro. As per the report the company has plans to launch so many smartphones in this year.
Also, Realme has submitted lots of new smartphones in the database of China’s TENAA regulatory but at the current time, not any smartphones have gone official. As per the report the company has not mentioned any names of this smartphone yet but the model numbers RMX3333, RMX3041, and RMX3142/RMX3143 appeared on the website.
Furthermore, the model number RMX3142/3 is now entered in the TENAA with full specifications as well as the images. The Realme RMX3142/3 has 159.1 x 73.4 x 8.1mm dimensions and it weighs 174 grams. The smartphone features an AMOLED display of 6.43 inches, which delivers a 1080 x 2400 pixels Full HD+ resolution.
As per the listing, the smartphone has a punch-hole display is integrated with a fingerprint scanner. The left edge of the smartphone has the volume rocker and the right edge has carried a power button.
In terms of the camera specification, the RMX3142/3 has a 32MP front camera and the rear camera setup has a 64MP primary sensor and the other two lenses have offered an 8MP and 2MP respectively. Also, the Realme and Dare to Leap branding can be seen below the rear camera setup.
The company has not mentioned the processor of the smartphone may be company will go with MediaTek Dimensity 1100 chipset with a 2.8GHz octa-core processor. As per the report, the smartphone will be launched in the Chinese market and it is expected to come in 6 GB, 8 GB, and 12 GB RAM variants with 128 GB and 256 GB storage.
The smartphone runs on Android 11 and it offers a 4400mAh battery life with support 65W rapid charging (revealed by 3C certification). It is hoping the company will soon reveal the name of the model number RMX3142/RMX3143 smartphone.
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
Galaxy Watch 5 official promo first look with new images
Our website is presenting you through this website, reporting everything from rumored to render images of Galaxy Watch 5 and more. Everything about the Galaxy Watch 5 has now been leaked, be it the design or the specification. And we’ve got everything reported for you on a regular basis
Here’s the latest case: Popular leakster SnoopyTech has now leaked the promo images of the Galaxy Watch 5 and 5 Pro Watch as well. You can see both the smartwatches in all their glory. One image shows the base versions of both the Galaxy Watch 5 on the charging dock, while the other two images show the Galaxy Watch 5 worn by the model and the sleep tracking feature respectively.
Confirmed by Korean safety certification, it looks like a monster watch with a chunky 572mAh battery. And the leaked images confirm that the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro lacks rotating bezels. There’s not much we can’t tell from the promo image, it’s just a received promo. And we also want that now if we get to see the complete information in the launching itself, then our enthusiasm will be able to remain intact.
Huawei Watch GT 3 series August 2022 update brings the most awaited feature “Metronome”
Huawei has started rolling out the August 2022 firmware update for the Huawei Watch GT 3 series and the latest software update brings the most awaited feature “Metronome” for users. The metronome is a terrific addition for users, especially when they take time out of their daily routine to exercise, however this update also includes several other helpful features.
The latest firmware update for the Huawei Watch GT 3 series users is based on HarmonyOS 2.1 and the users have received the new version number 126.96.36.1997 while it has a large installation size of 120MB. Also, the Chinese tech giant has started releasing the HarmonyOS 3.0 beta update to its smartwatch users, and the Huawei Watch 3 series has got this system while the Watch GT 3 series is also compatible with this major update and the company will release it soon.
The company has given customers access to a number of significant features prior to the HarmonyOS 3.0 beta. Now that the firmware update from August 2022 has been released, we can examine all the changes it makes.
Huawei Watch GT 3 series August 2022 firmware brings the following features:
The most crucial feature is ‘Metronome,’ which Huawei has provided for global users. This feature is handy for managing the music player system with your iOS devices and supports a variety of sporting activities such as running, walking, and cycling.
Notably, the update changelog includes an unending amount of optimization, such as the display of heart rate, sleep, SpO2, stress cards, and more. Additionally, it resolves an issue in which messages were presented erroneously in some languages. Below you can check the full changelog.
For the latest news, join us on our telegram channel: link below
List of changes:
With this update, Metronome has been added and the display of heart rate, sleep, SpO2, and stress cards has been Optimized.
- Added metronome for multiple exercise modes, including running, walking, and cycling. ( Displayed after tapping the settings icon next to a workout mode in the Exercise section).
- Added support for music playback control on iPhone.
- Added support for finding your watch using your phone ( in Huawei health – Devices – Huawei Watch GT 3 – Find My Device).
- Optimized Bluetooth connection and added new status icon usage.
- Optimized the display of 2 K alpine rate sleep SpO2 and stress cards.
- Improved the watch’s response time when answering Bluetooth calls.
- Al Voice Optimized and added chat and calculator support.
- Optimized the accuracy of heart rate monitoring during exercise.
- Fixed an issue where messages were displayed incorrectly in some languages
Keep in your mind:
- This update rolling out in batches, so it will take a time to reach your device.
- The watch needs to have at least a 20% battery.
- Make sure the connection is stable during the update process.
- Try again if the update not going at the end.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- On your smartphone, go to the Huawei Health app.
- In the Connected Devices area, look for the “Search for Connected Devices” option.
- Select ‘Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro’ from the drop-down menu.
- Update by pressing the update button.
- As available updates, select Download and Install.
- Restart the watch after you’re finished.
For the more latest news, you can follow us on!
2. Google News.
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro configured with full exposure, supports intelligent noise reduction
We have previously reported about the renders of the Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro, and now we have more details on its functional configuration.
According to information revealed by foreign media WinFuture yesterday, the color of the Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro has not changed from the previous display.
In terms of functions, the media said that the Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro has added a new “smart active noise reduction” function. After this function is turned on, the headphones can block the “loudest noise” in the environment. It is expected that the depth of noise reduction or the suppression of specific frequencies There is a big improvement.
In addition, the Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro will also be equipped with 360° surround sound and voice detection function on the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro. Its built-in voice detection microphone can immediately switch to ambient sound mode when it detects that the user is talking to others, actively Turn down your music volume instead of having to take off your headphones to hear what someone is saying.
In other respects, the Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro headset has a built-in 10mm moving coil unit and 3 integrated microphones in a single ear, and supports IP7 waterproofing. It can achieve 8 hours of battery life on a single charge, and a total of 29 hours of battery life with the charging case. The estimated price is $229.99 (approximately RMB 1555.17).
DNS has learned the Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2022 event will be held at 9 pm on August 10, when it will bring you “the next generation of Galaxy devices”, which is expected to include devices such as Galaxy Z Fold4 / Flip4 and Galaxy Buds 2 Pro.
- Galaxy Watch 5 official promo first look with new images
- [Update August 08] Huawei Music receives a new update with the previous build (188.8.131.522)
- Download Link: Google Play Store has been updated to the latest build 31.7.27 [APK]
- Huawei Watch GT 3 series August 2022 update brings the most awaited feature “Metronome”
- Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro configured with full exposure, supports intelligent noise reduction
- Samsung Galaxy A23 5G officially released: Snapdragon 695 + 50MP quad camera
- Breaking: Galaxy S22 series finally receives the One UI 5.0/Android 13 beta update
- Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2 major update release for global users [HarmonyOS 3.0]
- Download Link: Bixby Voice getting a new build 184.108.40.206 [APK]
- Google Pixel 6 / Pro / 6a mobile phones start to push firmware update
Apps1 week ago
[Update August 01] Google Play Store download links may be found here
Apps8 hours ago
[Update August 08] Huawei Music receives a new update with the previous build (220.127.116.112)
News1 week ago
[Update July 31] Galaxy Watch 4 Series One UI Watch 4.5 Tracker
HarmonyOS 3.01 week ago
They took the Huawei Watch 3 series to the next level with HarmonyOS 3.0 full features
Apps1 week ago
Download the Google Play Store new build 31.5.17 [APK]
News7 days ago
Galaxy S22 series August 2022 Security update rolling out widely [Country wise Build]
HarmonyOS 3.01 week ago
Breaking: Huawei P50 series receiving HarmonyOS 3.0 beta update
Galaxy watch1 week ago
See new images of Galaxy Watch 5, Galaxy Watch 5 Pro