As we know that, Google will soon release its latest Android 12 version while the company has already tested its features on Pixel devices. Now some interesting features of this latest version come out in the market. Moreover, the smartphone maker has also got the work to launch their new operating version for a tie-up with the Android 12.
In this planning, OnePlus has now worked on launching its new OxygenOS 12 into the market. We have already seen the features of OxygenOS 11 of OnePlus. The latest operating version of OnePlus has very powerful with a lot of features.
Now, the OnePlus users have expected more features of the upcoming OxyensOS 12. Recently the OxygenOS 12 compatible devices list has out and so many devices will get this major update after its launch. Now let’s check some expected features of the OxygenOS 12.
OnePlus OxygenOS 12 Expected Features:
- Rotation according to the face
- Media Trosscoding
- AVIF image support
- Special Gaming Mode
- Security Privacy
1. Rotation according to the face:
This is a bit surprising to hear, but it is true the OxygenOS 12 provides a smartphone screen rotation according to the face. Till now, the smartphone gives an option of auto-rotation was to change your smartphone angle.
But in OxygenOS 12, your smartphone screen now moves according to your face. According to the user’s body posture, the phone screen will be transformed into horizontal or vertical mode. This will be the second unmatched technology associated with the front camera after the Face Unlock feature.
2. Media Trosscoding:
Now we have able to access the video files just like a photo in OxygenOS 12. The new OxygenOS 12 operating system will automatically transcode HEVC and HDR10 and HDR10 + video to AVC format.
Although, helping this option in your smartphone can be viewed your record video in any software or application. Also, it will provide a better quality video by taking less space.
3. AVIF image support:
The AVIF image is working as a JPEG but in this new feature we have to save image files in sharp and better quality but in contrast, the size is smaller than JPEG. Also, you can save high-quality images with very less space. In OxygenOS 12 you can save more and more images without worrying about the photo size.
4. Special Gaming Mode:
OnePlus has already provided a gaming option and tools in its devices but after the OxygenOS 12, it will more interesting when you played games on your device. According to the information received, in this gaming mode, during playing the game, users will be able to control notifications of SMS, calls, messages, phone screen brightness and sound control without interrupting the game.
5. Security Privacy:
As we know that Apple has the best smartphone maker in security and privacy option but the OnePlus has also given its best for the user’s security. Now the company has increased its security and privacy option in the OxygenOS 12.
OxygenOS 12 will launch with the new Permission Dialog Change, Data Transparency and Privacy Control for data security of smartphones as well as the company will provide a new option to protect the security for the third-party apps.
OxygenOS 12 will come with many options to make connectivity easier. As per the report, the ‘Nearby’ button will be newly added to these features. If the users will enable this option, a WiFi connection can be shared with other smartphones in just one tap.
Also, Data sharing will be easier on the OxygenOS 12. Apart from these features, one more interesting feature will come with OxygenOS 12 likely finger-touch access now using this feature you can easily access the screenshots, text, emoji and stickers options.
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro gets the stable OxygenOS 13 along with the October 2022 patches
OnePlus has begun rolling out the new OxygenOS 13 update for the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro smartphone, which includes the October 2022 security patch. Following the OxygenOS 13 beta preview, owners of both models can now install the new features brought by Android 13 or OxygenOS 13.
The latest update, which is now available for OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro smartphone users, is available for both participants who are running on stable versions and those who are still in the beta phase. Now, the new update adds some important improvements to your device, providing a smooth experience.
OnePlus 9 series has already got the superior features with the OxygenOS 13 based on Android 13 and now the improvement for security with the unwanted malware and secure Android bulletin, this update has arrived for users. The update comes with the new build LE2111_11_F.16 for the OnePlus 9 and LE2121_11_F.16 for the OnePlus 9 Pro.
OnePlus OxygenOS 13 update brings the improvements and October 2022 patches:
First and foremost, the update is available for both models in all regions, though the company has made no official statements regarding the rollout progress. However, the person has shared a screenshot of the new changes available in the OxygenOS 13 beta 2 update.
According to the changelog, the October 2022 security will protect your device and bring new device stability to improve your performance. The second notable change is the resolution of a scrolling issue discovered in the notification drawer. The third is that the fixes are photo sync in the HeyTab cloud. The update also improves some applications.
OnePlus 9 series OxygenOS 13 update changelog:
- Integrates the October 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Fixes an issue where the Quick Settings panel occasionally cannot be pulled down.
- Fixes a scrolling lag issue with the notification drawer.
- Fixes an issue where photos cannot be synced in the HeyTap Cloud.
If you are owners of the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro and have not yet received an update notification, you can install the latest firmware using the download link provided by XDA developers.
OnePlus 9 Pro:
For the more latest news, you can follow us on!
2. Google News.
OnePlus N300 supports 33W fast charging and is set to release next month
Recently, OnePlus revealed some details about its upcoming Nord N300, which supports 33W wired charging. OnePlus spokesman Spencer Blank said that the device will hit the North American market next month when it will arrive as a successor to the OnePlus N200.
As for its pricing, from the N200’s suggested retail price of $239, the N300 shouldn’t be too expensive either.
Sure, you might think 33W fast charging is nothing, but it’s actually faster than most current flagship phones on the North American market: Apple’s iPhone 14 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S22, and Pixel 7 Pro all Charge less than 33W. Of course, the OnePlus flagship can reach 125W, but the N300 is only a mid-range model.
In addition, the N300 will be equipped with a MediaTek processor and, like the N200, will be equipped with a 90Hz refresh rate screen.
The OnePlus N300 5G smartphone has previously passed the FCC certification, which is slightly later than the OnePlus N200 5G that was released in June last year.
Like the previous generation, the OnePlus Nord N200 5G flaunts a 6.49-inch IPS LCD punch-hole display with a Full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, 405ppi pixel density, and 90Hz refresh rate. The device is powered by the octa-core Snapdragon 480 chip and features three rear cameras, including a 13-megapixel wide-angle camera (f/2.2), a 2-megapixel macro camera (f/2.4), and a 2-megapixel. Depth camera (f/2.4). There is also support for a 16-megapixel front-facing camera (f/2.1) for selfies and video calls.
OnePlus 9 Series Gets Android 13 (ColorOS 13) Open Beta [Download]
The series of updates of OnePlus is going on continuously. Recently, OnePlus has released Android 13 (ColorOS 13) open beta updates for the OnePlus 9, OnePlus 9 Pro, OnePlus 9RT, and OnePlus 9R users in the Chinese market. But still, global users of OnePlus will have to wait a little longer for oxygenOS 13.
OnePlus users will be happy with the arrival of the new update in the market, but it will be sad that why the update is limited to China only. We expect the company to soon release the Android 13 (ColorOS 13) open beta update for OnePlus 9, OnePlus 9 Pro, OnePlus 9RT, and OnePlus 9R users in the international market.
This update is going to be great for the users of OnePlus 9 series. The Android 13-based ColorOS 13 open beta version brings a huge changelog along with several optimizations and a slew of new features for a better user experience.
The Android 13 beta version for OnePlus 9 devices adds Audik Design theme colors, aquatic effects, and world clock tracking technology, and upgrades the Quantum Animation engine to version 4.0, adding behavioral judgment, recognition, and more.
In addition, the update optimizes the UI level, dynamic effects, layout interface, card design, system illustration, and card design so that complex features can be recognized in an efficient manner for users.
[Changelog for OnePlus 9R and OnePlus 9 RT]
- Added aquatic design theme color to improve visual comfort
- Added aquatic effects, the animation incorporates the aquatic design concept, and the style is real and flexible
- Added world clock tracking technology to simulate real projection effects based on sun and moon orientation
- Added the world clock on the main screen to display clock information in different time zones
- Upgrade the quantum animation engine to version 4.0, add behavior judgment, recognize complex gestures, and optimize the interaction mode
- Optimize the UI level to bring a clear and orderly visual experience
- Optimize the dynamic effect, simulate the real physical motion trajectory, and the effect is natural and coherent
- Optimize the responsive layout of the interface, adapt to different screen sizes, and improve visual reading comfort
- Optimize card design, classify and integrate information, and improve the speed of information acquisition
- Optimized fonts, more coordinated typesetting, and increased legibility
- Optimize system illustrations, integrate diverse cultures, and enrich illustration content
[Efficient and convenient]
- Added intelligent meeting assistant to improve meeting network and shorthand experience, and add notification light reminder
- Added support for one-key meetings and intelligent sorting of meeting minutes to improve office efficiency
- Added large folders, a new desktop folder experience, the one-step opening of applications in the folder, and support for sliding pages
- Added a smart screen, which supports the display of music, taxi, and takeaway dynamic information under the screen status (supports some applications)
- Added NFC college campus card, you can travel on campus without a card (support for some colleges and universities)
- Double-click the power button to quickly display the health code
- Added Media Play Center to optimize the operation experience of the Control Center
- Added smart schedule management and conflict reminders to rationally arrange a personal time
- Added support for importing Dingding schedules with one click and adding email schedules with one click
- Added support for schedule recognition, you can recognize the current interface schedule through the screen recognition function and import it to the calendar with one click
- Added screenshot editing support for graffiti and upgraded graffiti brushes
- Added support for adding cards on the desktop, providing a more personalized information display and enriching the playability of the desktop
- Upgrade Super Recording to version 2.0, enhance searchability, support exporting graphic data
- Optimize Xiaobu’s suggestion card, and dynamically recommend applications and services in multiple scenarios
- Upgrade the cross-screen interconnection to version 2.0, support phone audio calls to answer and hang up on the PC side, and switch between the two ends freely
- Optimized the ability to open multiple mobile applications on the PC side of the cross-screen interconnection, support multitasking, and improve work efficiency
- Optimize mobile phone screen projection, support content adaptive screen projection layout, and screen projection and mobile phone use do not interfere with each other
- Added various Emoji materials, supports setting contact avatars, and creates more personalized avatars
- Added time-based screen display, providing more personalized style settings for the screen
- Optimized portrait drawing and shadow screen display, supports multiple brushes and line colors
- Added the function of one-click automatic coding of shared pictures, identifying and blurring personal information in chat records to protect privacy and security
- Added permission suggestions, intelligently recommend permissions, and improve computer security
- Added anti-malicious induced installation application function, supports intelligent blocking of malicious pop-ups and advertisements
- Added timed elimination of clipboard content to protect personal privacy information
- Optimized private safe, using advanced AES full file encryption scheme to enhance the security of private files
- Optimize the security protection of payment scenarios, making payment safe and worry-free
- Added automatic switching to children’s mode when using the children’s space browser to protect children’s health
- Added ambient light detection in children’s space to trigger reminders
- Added children’s space to automatically turn on the eye protection mode to protect children’s eyesight
- Added family space to view family health data, comprehensively protect and care for family members
- Added family space health abnormality data and fall detection reminder
- Optimizing the openness of the ear canal, building an ecosystem of ear canal capabilities, and facilitating access to third-party applications
- Added self-developed VRS technology to dynamically adjust resolution, enhance performance, reduce power consumption, and improve the gaming experience
- Upgrade HyperBoost GPA frame stabilization technology to version 4.0 to achieve a stable frame rate in key scenes, balancing performance and power consumption
Changelog for OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro:
- Optimize system stability and fluency
- Fixed multitasking interface not appearing Gaussian blur
- Fixed a probabilistic splash screen when the app returns to the desktop
- Fix the notification bar icon display overlapping in the landscape screen
- Update the Android security patch to September 2022 to improve system security
- Fixed the icon of the camera function cannot be dragged
- Fixed WLAN failure to connect automatically
- OnePlus 9 RT Open beta F.07 build: Download link
- OnePlus 9R Open beta F.10 build: Download Link
- OnePlus 9 Pro Open beta F.11: Download Link
- OnePlus 9 Open beta F.11: Download Link
- Firstly, you need to transfer the ZIP file to the phone’s internal storage root folder
- after this process go to Settings
- From System, click on the System Updates
- Hit the local upgrade option
- Select ZIP file
- [Update November 19] Huawei Health Tracker: Download Links
- Huawei Petal Maps latest version 18.104.22.1680(001) brings Hazard alerts, Lane guidance and more
- Huawei Health receives the new update 22.214.171.1240 with new improvements
- Google Play Store gets the new update 33.1.17, Check the download link
- HarmonyOS 3.0 starts the fourth batch of public beta and stable rollout
- Huawei P60 is confirmed to launch with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, but the launch date will be the big question
- [Tracker] Here you can check the all Google Play Store links
- Download Link: Google Play Store gets the latest build 33.2.12 [APK]
- Huawei AppGallery gets the new update 126.96.36.1992, Check the download link
- Honor 80 series will have 160MP main cameras based on the optimization of 200-megapixel
Apps1 week ago
[Update November 19] Huawei Health Tracker: Download Links
Huawei1 week ago
Apps1 week ago
Google Play Store gets the new update 33.1.17, Check the download link
HarmonyOS 3.01 week ago
HarmonyOS 3.0 starts the fourth batch of public beta and stable rollout
Apps1 week ago
Huawei Health receives the new update 188.8.131.520 with new improvements
Apps1 week ago
Huawei Petal Maps latest version 184.108.40.2060(001) brings Hazard alerts, Lane guidance and more