OnePlus has launched its first smartwatch with the name of the OnePlus Watch on March 23, 2021, along with the OnePlus 9 series. The smartwatch comes out with lots of great features and 110 workout modes for fitness enthusiasts.
But the OnePlus Watch reviews not so very well due to the issues and missing some features. Moreover, the company has informed after its launch, the OTA update will provide some great features including Always-On-Display (AOD) feature.
Now, the company has started rolling out the first firmware update for the OnePlus Watch users with some improvements, optimization and fixes as well. Now down you can check the more details.
OnePlus Watch new version number:
As per the first firmware arrives in the OnePlus Watch with version number B.40 and now the wearable users can update this version as soon as possible for a smoother experience.
OnePlus Watch new features:
Currently, the OnePlus smartwatch users have not received features like AOD, 12-hour time format and more but the update has improved your OnePlus Watch.
After the update the OnePlus Watch, these features have improved like GPS performance, activity tracking, raise-to-wake function and smartwatch has more stable. Also, optimized the heart rate monitoring and fixes some known issue bugs. This shows that after the update it, will show a lot of improvements.
OnePlus Watch Version B.40 update changelog:
- Improved GPS performance
- Improved accuracy of activity tracking (walking and running)
- Optimized heart rate monitoring algorithm
- Enabled notification app icons for the most frequently used apps
- Improved raise-to-wake function
- Optimized notification syncing algorithm
- Fixed some known bugs
- Improved system stability
Note: Currently this update available in the US and Canada while it will soon come in other regions where the OnePlus Watch launched.
MORE ABOUT THE ONEPLUS WATCH:
As per the OnePlus Watch design, the smartwatch comes with a very attractive arc on the watch case’s side and the company has officially confirmed that every case is hand polished. The company has chosen a round dial design for its first smartwatch and it sports a 46mm size and sports a 2.5D curved glass AMOLED display. The OnePlus Watch launch with a unibody design with the Stainless Steel variant offering a glossy CD pattern on the display bezel.
In terms of connectivity, the company has to try to catch a seamless connection on its first smartwatch such as hands-free calls, app notifications, adjusting phone settings, access the photo gallery and controlling the camera shutter.
The OnePlus Watch has 4GB of standalone storage which can store a lot of data inside itself. Also, the company has made this smartwatch in such a way that it can control the OnePlus TV as well like controlling the volume, navigating content, and automatically turning it off.
OnePlus Watch supports 110 workout modes for fitness enthusiasts, including activities like walking, jogging, running, marathon, outdoor cycling, indoor cycling, freestyle training, swimming, badminton, and more. The OnePlus Watch has a 5ATM along with IP68 certification for water and dust resistance.
On the other hand, the company has added blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) monitoring, stress detection, rapid heart rate alert, and more. Also, the OnePlus has said the users have the track all health information with the OnePlus Health app.
These features will soon come into the OnePlus Watch:
- Add Always-on Display feature
- Add remote camera control of Android smartphones (Android phones running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and above) from OnePlus Watch
- Add 12-hour time format
- Add 4 languages: German, Italian, Spanish, and Polish
- Enable all 110+ workout modes
- Enable AI watch face.
- OnePlus Watch
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
OnePlus 10 Pro gets OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2, know how to download
The first OxygenOS 13 open beta based on Android 13 was released last week and now the company has released the second beta update.
The new OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2 update will fix all the old bugs and give a new user experience as well as the new beta update adds new features to the OnePlus 10 Pro. Before downloading this update, check that your device is on the latest OxygenOS 12 version (A.15 or A.16).
The company has said that major updates are the main issue for us right now, so we may have to wait for the security patch update. Which was stopped at the end of July. If you have already installed OxygenOS 13 OB1 on your device, you should receive OTA update notification.
Download OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2
- NA – NE2215_11_C.17 – Full Download
- EU – NE2213_11_C.17 – Full Download
- IN – NE2211_11_C.17 – Full Download
Check Full Details – OnePlus Community
OnePlus 10 Pro OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2 Changelog
Note: Please be aware that some changelogs here only suit specific regions.
- [Aquamorphic Design]
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds Meeting Assistant to enhance the meeting connection and introduces an option to make notifications more subtle and less distracting.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up the Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
- [Seamless interconnection]
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
- Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Canvas Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
- [Security & privacy]
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for screenshots of chats. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- [Health & Digital wellbeing]
- Adds Kid Space, providing screen time limit, ambient light reminders, and Eye-protecting display features.
- [Performance optimization]
- Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
- Optimizes Dolby Sound effects with enhanced spatial sound field perception and more accurate sound sourcing.
- [Gaming experience]
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
- Improves system stability for some scenarios.
- Fixes an issue where icons would sometimes overlap in Quick Settings.
- Fixes an issue where a panel might be automatically pulled down from the status bar in some cases.
- Fixes an issue that might cause auto brightness to respond slowly.
- Fixes an occasional flicker issue that might occur when your device screen is turned off or on.
- Fixes an issue where the Quick Settings background might appear transparent.
- Fixes an issue where you might be unable to wake your screen by double-tapping it in Guest mode.
- Fixes an issue where your screen might be slow to wake when the Power button is pressed.
- Fixes an issue where the “Other” category might take up a huge portion of your device storage.
- Fixes an issue where the Camera would lag.
- [Seamless interconnection]
OnePlus Ace Pro officially goes on sale at 10:00 this morning: equipped with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chip + 16GB large memory
on the evening of August 9, the OnePlus Ace Pro mobile phone was officially released, equipped with the first-generation Snapdragon 8+ mobile platform, 16GB large memory, longevity version 150W super flash charge, HyperBoost game stable frame engine. 12GB+256GB is priced at 3499 yuan; 16GB+256GB is priced at 3799 yuan; 16GB+512GB is priced at 4299 yuan. OnePlus Ace Pro officially went on sale at 10:00 on August 15th.
OnePlus Ace Pro is available in Hessian and Qingwu colors. It adopts an integrated continuous curved glass back cover and a plastic middle frame:
Hessian: Light and matte integrated, using “drilling and double AG process”
Blue fog: bright surface material, using “Glazed Glass Technology”
The OnePlus Ace Pro is equipped with a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor, LPDDR5 memory, UFS 3.1 flash memory, a cooling system for ice and snow mountains (eight-channel full-through VC” area reaches 5177mm²), a 4800mAh battery, and supports 150W wired fast charging.
OnePlus Ace Pro Genshin Impact Limited Edition (Walnut) will be released in October. OnePlus Ace Pro also has an exclusive game experience optimization plan, codenamed “Alchemy”, which will be tuned in advance for the new version of Genshin Impact. In the “Genshin Impact” 810p image quality test, the OnePlus Ace Pro achieved a performance of 59.3 frames per hour.
OnePlus Ace Pro also debuted the 120-frame mode of “League of Legends Mobile Games”.
In addition, OnePlus announced that it has become the first mobile phone brand in China to strategically cooperate with the Unity engine. OnePlus Ace Pro will open up the communication interface to the Unity engine, bringing game performance with higher frame rates, more stability and lower power consumption. In the next 2 years, OnePlus will reach the adaptation of 50 games.
OnePlus Ace Pro starts with 12GB and brings a 16GB super-large memory version. The machine is equipped with a 6.7-inch 120Hz super-sensitive flexible straight screen, supports a 720Hz ultra-high touch sampling rate, and has a 1.48mm ultra-narrow frame design.
In terms of imaging, the machine is equipped with 5000W ultra-clear three cameras, equipped with IMX766, supports OIS optical image stabilization, exclusive night scene algorithm + ICE capture 2.0, and the main camera supports 1 billion colors in the whole link.
OnePlus Ace Pro is also equipped with stereo dual speakers, X-axis vibration motor, NFC, super n28 (4) antenna, and is equipped ColorOS 12.1.1 system.
OnePlus Community getting new build, Check the download link
As we know, the only job of any community app is to provide a platform to all the users of your company from which they can easily keep their problems. And can give information about the addition or reduction of any new feature. Recently a new update has been made available by oneplus to the oneplus community.
OnePlus Community getting new update version number 4.1.0 fixes known security issues and more download link here: Click here
OnePlus Notes (Also read)
First, we talk about the OnePlus Notes or notepad as an essential part of our everyday life, we write by making notes to remember any information, earlier people used to keep a diary and pen with them, currently, the application is provided inside the mobile phone itself. In which we can easily make notes to remember our things, whether it is home grocery or girlfriend’s birthday. It is also very important to update them from time to time, if we do not update them, then they also crash and are not deleted, or file corrupt can also happen.
- Huawei Mate 50 premium cover leaked online, Check all design
- Huawei Watch Fit 2 received new system optimization following the iOS Music control feature
- Breaking: Huawei Watch 3 series HarmonyOS 3.0 beta update is expanding for global users
- Download Link: Google Play Store has been updated to the new version 31.8.20 [APK]
- [Update August 17] Google Play Store download links may be found here
- Google Assistant gets the new update 1.1.2 which is available for only Wear OS users
- Galaxy Watch 5 series has the most advanced sleep monitoring technology in the world
- Huawei Browser has been updated to the new build 188.8.131.521 [Download Link]
- Huawei GameCenter gets the latest version 184.108.40.2062 [APK]
- Download Link: Huawei AI Voice receiving a new update 220.127.116.112 [APK]
Apps18 hours ago
[Update August 17] Google Play Store download links may be found here
Apps4 days ago
[Update Aug 14] Huawei Video has been updated to the new build 18.104.22.1680, Here you can check the download link
Apps4 days ago
[Update August 14] Huawei Health Tracker: Download Links
Harmony OS4 days ago
Huawei P50 Pro July 2022 firmware update improves your device
News1 week ago
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5: Promo, Specifications, features, price and more
HarmonyOS 3.03 days ago
Huawei Watch 3 receiving one more HarmonyOS 3.0 beta update that brings amazing features
News1 week ago
Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro true wireless earphones announced, to be released on August 11
Apps18 hours ago
Google Assistant gets the new update 1.1.2 which is available for only Wear OS users