Honor has given great priority to the Honor X10 Max smartphone users in China. Recently, the company has delivered the February 2021 security patch update for the X10 Max smartphone users.
The previous update not brought any type of new features for the users except for the security performance while the X10 Max smartphone users wanted some great features for a long time.
So, the company has gives a new firmware update to this smartphone through the OTA update. Moreover, the update also changed your smartphone build number and it not secure your device with the optimization or fixes but provide a new feature which you can check below.
Honor X10 Max FIRMWARE INFORMATION:
The company has released the all-new firmware update with version number 18.104.22.168 while we have not caught the information of the package size but surely it will under 1.0GB.
Honor X10 Max NEW FEATURES:
Honor has pushed this update with the new feature which is the quick download icon for the three applications namely Link now, Honor Club and Honor Mall.
Honor X10 Max Magic UI 22.214.171.124 Changelog:
- Add a quick download icon for the Link Now, Honor Club, and Honor Mall applications, click to download, and use.
1. Please make sure that your phone is not ROOT. You can upgrade to version 126.96.36.199 online after receiving the push.
2. The version is pushed in batches. Users who have not received it yet, please wait patiently.
3. This upgrade will not delete your data, but it is still recommended that you back up all important data to the PC or the cloud before the upgrade.
4. The system will restart after the update is completed. Please wait patiently for about five minutes.
Discussion of the new Honor device:
Now here we talk about the point which is not related to this smartphone and update, Honor has launched its new smartphone with the name of the Honor V40 Light Luxury Edition in the month of March 23, 2021.
The smartphone comes with a 6.57-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The Honor V40 Lite Luxury Edition is powered by – MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor and it offers you a 3800mAh battery with 66W fast charging support.
The best part of this new smartphone is the operating system, Honor has launched the V40 Lite Luxury Edition with pre-installed Magic UI 4.0. Now here you can check the price details or more.
Honor X10 Max Specifications:
- Display: 7.09 inches, 356 PPI, RGBW, HDR 10, DCI -P3
- Processor: MediaTek 800 5G
- Resolution: 2280 x 1080 pixels
- OS: Android 10 (Magic UI 3.1.1)
- Rear Camera: 48 MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 64/128GB
- Battery: 5000mAh, 22.5W
HOW TO UPDATE THE Honor X10 Max?
Via Support: Support app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Via Settings: Settings -> System & updates-> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
- Honor X10 Max
- 188.8.131.52 → 184.108.40.206
- Android 10
- Magic UI 3.1
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone/tablet/devices, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
Honor X40, X30 and V40 light luxury devices are lineups with MagicOS 7.0 closed beta
Last year, Honor launched its new OS – MagicOS 7.0 along with the Android 13 operating system to its eligible devices. Now the company is opening MagicOS 7.0 closed beta registration for three Honor devices namely the Honor X40, Honor X30, and Honor V40 light luxury Edition.
The Honor X40, X30, and V40 light luxury smartphones users are now able to register into the Android 13 operating system that comes with MagicOS 7.0. In this internal beta testing, the company has selected 2000 users for each device, and further, the number of users will increase.
If you are a user of the devices mentioned above and want to know the features of MagicOS 7.0 then you install the latest MagicOS 6.0 version and later will go on the Honor Club app to process the further instructions.
Honor X40 model number and required MagicOS 6.0 version:
Honor X30 model number and required MagicOS 6.0 version:
Honor V40 light luxury Edition model number and required MagicOS 6.0 version:
The MagicOS 7.0 internal beta testing for the Honor X40, X30, and V40 light luxury smartphones are supportable on the Honor Club app side, and it does not work on the PC version. So remember that users will install the latest version of this app on their devices.
Meanwhile, smartphone users can enter the application market to upgrade the “Honor Club” App to the latest version or Upgrade via “Honor Club App-> My-> Check for Updates.
- All of the eligible Honor devices must install the required official version to install MagicOS 7.0.
- The Honor devices must install the latest version of the applications to use the seamless app features.
- The major update will not erase your previous data, but users must take a device backup.
- To install this latest version users will use a strong internet connection or Wi-Fi.
If you like our article, you can follow us on!
2. Google News.
Honor Magic 5 Design Exposure: Breaking away from Huawei’s genes, the three-camera ring is eye-catching
According to the news Honor Magic 5 will be released on February 27th, the whistleblower @SPinfoJP has now drawn a rendering of the appearance of this model, and several digital bloggers confirmed that the rendering is consistent with the The design of the real machine basically matches.
Judging from the existing information, the new Honor Magic 5 series will continue to adopt the popular circular design, containing three lenses arranged in an equilateral triangle, one of which is a periscope telephoto lens, and the bottom is a flash. At the same time, according to the “100X” silkscreen on the lens cover, the machine will support up to 100x digital zoom.
According to the current known information, the new Honor Magic 5 series will be equipped with the second-generation Snapdragon 8 flagship platform, equipped with a 6.8-inch eye-protecting flexible screen, support 100W wired fast charging, 50W wireless fast charging, and is one of the few simultaneous charging devices in the world. A top flagship phone with structured light capability and IP68 dust and water resistance.
we know it house reported that Honor CEO Zhao Ming previously stated that the Magic 5 series will be built as a high-end flagship with leading image, communication, security, and intelligence.
Honor 80 GT confirmed to be equipped with an ice-block cooling system, adding that “only the temperature should be locked in”
Honor officially brought the latest preheating information of Honor 80 GT this morning, confirming that the machine is equipped with an ice-cold cooling system, and said that “only the temperature should be locked.”
According to reports, the Honor 80 GT has reconstructed the heat dissipation architecture, with 4386mm 2 giant arterial bionic VC, 74mm ultra-long arterial fibers, and a track-style support column array.
We learned that the Honor 80 GT will be equipped with a Snapdragon 8+ processor and a dedicated graphics chip designed for the e-sports experience. In addition, the Honor 80 GT will use the dual-core joint tuning of the Turbo X system engine and partner with the superframe engine to bring players a gaming experience.
According to previous revelations, the Honor 80 GT uses a centered single-hole 120Hz OLED straight screen with a 1.5K resolution, supports 1920Hz high-frequency PWM dimming, uses a plastic middle frame, and supports 66W fast charging.
- The Google Pixel 8 Pro has passed IMDA certification and is expected to be released on October 4
- Download Latest Google Play Store Apk 37.4.24 [Download Link]
- Huawei FreeBuds Pro 3 Flagship Headset to be Released on September 25
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro receives HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 update with Live Window and black and white camera mode
- Huawei P50 Pro receives new security patch and EMUI 13 in August 2023
- Huawei Watch GT 4 Series Design, Variants, and Prices Leaked Before Launch
- Samsung Galaxy S23 FE: 4370mAh Battery and 50MP Main Camera Revealed
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro+: A Flagship Phone with Stunning Features
- Exclusive Leak: Google Pixel 8 Pro Emulator Reveals 360-Degree Phone Design!
- HarmonyOS 4 Compatible Devices List