OnePlus has launched its OnePlus 9 series on March 23, 2021, and the series includes three smartphones which are the OnePlus 9, OnePlus 9 Pro and OnePlus 9R. The OnePlus 9 Pro smartphone went on sale on March 31 for Amazon Prime members while regular users can purchase this smartphone on April 01, 2021.
After one day went on sale to the OnePlus 9 Pro, the company has released the first OxygenOS 11 update for both smartphones- OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro with version number OxygenOS 18.104.22.168. Now just four days later, the company has started rolling out the second update for both smartphone owners.
The all-new update comes with version number OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 while the package size of this update is 105MB. According to the changelog, this update improved your shooting experience as well as the video recording experience.
Also, the update has provided better performance and a more stable experience in the network department like telecommunication functions and the WLAN transmission. Additionally, it has improved the power consumption performance to extend the battery life while fixes the known issue bugs.
On the other side, the sale of the OnePlus 9 smartphone has not started yet but the update has reached the device. This means the OnePlus 9 smartphone will reach its owner with the two software updates. Below you can check the changelog.
- OnePlus 9
- OnePlus 9 Pro
- OxygenOS 126.96.36.199
- Android 11
- OxygenOS 11
CHECK WHAT’S NEW FEATURE RECEIVED IN THIS ONEPLUS 9 AND 9 PRO UPDATE:
- Improved the power consumption performance to extend the battery life
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Improved the shooting and recording experience
- Improved the stability of telecommunication functions
- Improved the WLAN transmission performance and stability.
How to update manually?
- Software update
- Check for Updates Download!
IF YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE, YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON OUR GOOGLE NEWS AND TELEGRAM CHANNEL ALSO YOU CAN JOIN OUR DISCUSSION GROUP ON TELEGRAM.
OnePlus 10 Pro gets OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2, know how to download
The first OxygenOS 13 open beta based on Android 13 was released last week and now the company has released the second beta update.
The new OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2 update will fix all the old bugs and give a new user experience as well as the new beta update adds new features to the OnePlus 10 Pro. Before downloading this update, check that your device is on the latest OxygenOS 12 version (A.15 or A.16).
The company has said that major updates are the main issue for us right now, so we may have to wait for the security patch update. Which was stopped at the end of July. If you have already installed OxygenOS 13 OB1 on your device, you should receive OTA update notification.
Download OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2
- NA – NE2215_11_C.17 – Full Download
- EU – NE2213_11_C.17 – Full Download
- IN – NE2211_11_C.17 – Full Download
Check Full Details – OnePlus Community
OnePlus 10 Pro OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2 Changelog
Note: Please be aware that some changelogs here only suit specific regions.
- [Aquamorphic Design]
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds Meeting Assistant to enhance the meeting connection and introduces an option to make notifications more subtle and less distracting.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up the Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
- [Seamless interconnection]
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
- Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Canvas Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
- [Security & privacy]
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for screenshots of chats. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- [Health & Digital wellbeing]
- Adds Kid Space, providing screen time limit, ambient light reminders, and Eye-protecting display features.
- [Performance optimization]
- Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
- Optimizes Dolby Sound effects with enhanced spatial sound field perception and more accurate sound sourcing.
- [Gaming experience]
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
- Improves system stability for some scenarios.
- Fixes an issue where icons would sometimes overlap in Quick Settings.
- Fixes an issue where a panel might be automatically pulled down from the status bar in some cases.
- Fixes an issue that might cause auto brightness to respond slowly.
- Fixes an occasional flicker issue that might occur when your device screen is turned off or on.
- Fixes an issue where the Quick Settings background might appear transparent.
- Fixes an issue where you might be unable to wake your screen by double-tapping it in Guest mode.
- Fixes an issue where your screen might be slow to wake when the Power button is pressed.
- Fixes an issue where the “Other” category might take up a huge portion of your device storage.
- Fixes an issue where the Camera would lag.
- [Seamless interconnection]
OnePlus Ace Pro officially goes on sale at 10:00 this morning: equipped with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chip + 16GB large memory
on the evening of August 9, the OnePlus Ace Pro mobile phone was officially released, equipped with the first-generation Snapdragon 8+ mobile platform, 16GB large memory, longevity version 150W super flash charge, HyperBoost game stable frame engine. 12GB+256GB is priced at 3499 yuan; 16GB+256GB is priced at 3799 yuan; 16GB+512GB is priced at 4299 yuan. OnePlus Ace Pro officially went on sale at 10:00 on August 15th.
OnePlus Ace Pro is available in Hessian and Qingwu colors. It adopts an integrated continuous curved glass back cover and a plastic middle frame:
Hessian: Light and matte integrated, using “drilling and double AG process”
Blue fog: bright surface material, using “Glazed Glass Technology”
The OnePlus Ace Pro is equipped with a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor, LPDDR5 memory, UFS 3.1 flash memory, a cooling system for ice and snow mountains (eight-channel full-through VC” area reaches 5177mm²), a 4800mAh battery, and supports 150W wired fast charging.
OnePlus Ace Pro Genshin Impact Limited Edition (Walnut) will be released in October. OnePlus Ace Pro also has an exclusive game experience optimization plan, codenamed “Alchemy”, which will be tuned in advance for the new version of Genshin Impact. In the “Genshin Impact” 810p image quality test, the OnePlus Ace Pro achieved a performance of 59.3 frames per hour.
OnePlus Ace Pro also debuted the 120-frame mode of “League of Legends Mobile Games”.
In addition, OnePlus announced that it has become the first mobile phone brand in China to strategically cooperate with the Unity engine. OnePlus Ace Pro will open up the communication interface to the Unity engine, bringing game performance with higher frame rates, more stability and lower power consumption. In the next 2 years, OnePlus will reach the adaptation of 50 games.
OnePlus Ace Pro starts with 12GB and brings a 16GB super-large memory version. The machine is equipped with a 6.7-inch 120Hz super-sensitive flexible straight screen, supports a 720Hz ultra-high touch sampling rate, and has a 1.48mm ultra-narrow frame design.
In terms of imaging, the machine is equipped with 5000W ultra-clear three cameras, equipped with IMX766, supports OIS optical image stabilization, exclusive night scene algorithm + ICE capture 2.0, and the main camera supports 1 billion colors in the whole link.
OnePlus Ace Pro is also equipped with stereo dual speakers, X-axis vibration motor, NFC, super n28 (4) antenna, and is equipped ColorOS 12.1.1 system.
OnePlus Community getting new build, Check the download link
As we know, the only job of any community app is to provide a platform to all the users of your company from which they can easily keep their problems. And can give information about the addition or reduction of any new feature. Recently a new update has been made available by oneplus to the oneplus community.
OnePlus Community getting new update version number 4.1.0 fixes known security issues and more download link here: Click here
OnePlus Notes (Also read)
First, we talk about the OnePlus Notes or notepad as an essential part of our everyday life, we write by making notes to remember any information, earlier people used to keep a diary and pen with them, currently, the application is provided inside the mobile phone itself. In which we can easily make notes to remember our things, whether it is home grocery or girlfriend’s birthday. It is also very important to update them from time to time, if we do not update them, then they also crash and are not deleted, or file corrupt can also happen.
- [Update August 18] Google Play Store download links may be found here
- Huawei Watch 3 series new system improvement update has arrived for non-beta tester
- Samsung Galaxy S10 series receiving August 2022 security patch in over six countries
- Huawei P40 global units get the August 2022 security patch update
- Huawei Mate 50 premium cover leaked online, Check all design
- Huawei Watch Fit 2 received new system optimization following the iOS Music control feature
- Breaking: Huawei Watch 3 series HarmonyOS 3.0 beta update is expanding for global users
- Download Link: Google Play Store has been updated to the new version 31.8.20 [APK]
- Google Assistant gets the new update 1.1.2 which is available for only Wear OS users
- Galaxy Watch 5 series has the most advanced sleep monitoring technology in the world
Apps3 hours ago
[Update August 18] Google Play Store download links may be found here
Apps4 days ago
[Update Aug 14] Huawei Video has been updated to the new build 188.8.131.520, Here you can check the download link
Apps4 days ago
[Update August 14] Huawei Health Tracker: Download Links
Harmony OS5 days ago
Huawei P50 Pro July 2022 firmware update improves your device
HarmonyOS 3.04 days ago
Huawei Watch 3 receiving one more HarmonyOS 3.0 beta update that brings amazing features
Apps1 day ago
Google Assistant gets the new update 1.1.2 which is available for only Wear OS users
News1 week ago
Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro true wireless earphones announced, to be released on August 11
Apps4 days ago
Update your Huawei Health app [184.108.40.2060: APK]